Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Californication
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.02.2007, 05:54 AM   #1
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I kind of like this new show, but last night it made me have a dream about having sex with my wife in her workplace. She wanted to, I didn't, because people kept walking in and out of her office, and she got pissed at me when I refused. God, she can be such a bitch in my dreams.
Old 09.02.2007, 05:55 AM   #2
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
did you tell her about it?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 10:06 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
this reminds me of a dream that I had last week.

it started out with lake pirates (lake mead in nevada to be exact). after finding the pirate's hideout, we snuck into their kitchen and ate all their shredded cheese (pirate booty for sure).

the dream then took an abrupt turn.

the next thing I know, one of my wife's friends asked her to "look at her pussy". I of course gave her the go ahead.***

after that business was taken care of, my wife then told me that she wanted to go in the backroom of this bar with her friends. in that room was an "artist" who's sole art was to commit sex acts with people (genius idea that I plan to pursue). reluctantly, I agreed (everyone was doing it) and the dream ended.

***curiously, the next day, this same friend (who she hasn't spoken to in months) called her up and asked if she would come stay with her after she had uterine surgery. this only makes me wonder, WHO are the pirates and WHO is this damn artist she's seeing??

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 10:11 AM   #4
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Well as long as it isn't in real life, but then again I can come over and soothe your mind.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 12:17 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I kind of like this new show, but last night it made me have a dream about having sex with my wife in her workplace. She wanted to, I didn't, because people kept walking in and out of her office, and she got pissed at me when I refused. God, she can be such a bitch in my dreams.

What Would Jung Say?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:09 PM   #6
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ha!!! yeah, sucks when something influences your dreams...sometimes that's not so bad.

[HI JACK]

a couple of hours ago i dreamed i was at this big record store in mexico, big import vinyl selection, 7" for $80 pesos, but then i went to the top floor to look for books; there, sitting in one table, two guys were talking, one was obviously an industry type and the other was johnny thunders, they were talking about how bowie needed to get back on track, that he got back to have a more involved management and that they are in the process of surrounding him with people that will help them out: producers, songwriters, musicians and they wanted johnny to remember bowie of his roots and that they needed a true rocker. then the industry guy stood up to the bathroom or something and i approached johnny and we started talking about what the guy told him and i was agreeing and we were laughing and talking about the heartbreakers and the dolls, then i kinda turn to myself and said "you know how this is a dream? i'm meeting johnny fucking thunders and he's dead!"

[/HI JACK]
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:12 PM   #7
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
"The X-Files" is/was one of my favorites shows, but have not really gotten into "Californication", I'm eagerly anticipating the new seasons of "Brotherhood" and "Dexter" though.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 05:53 PM   #8
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
did you tell her about it?

Like I want her getting ideas?
Old 09.02.2007, 05:55 PM   #9
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
"The X-Files" is/was one of my favorites shows, but have not really gotten into "Californication", I'm eagerly anticipating the new seasons of "Brotherhood" and "Dexter" though.

I love Duchovny's smart-ass writer character in Californication, much different from his rather uptight FBI persona.

I'm looking forward to Dexter too.
Old 09.02.2007, 05:56 PM   #10
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
What Would Jung Say?

Yeah. Here's a telling detail, perhaps. The people walking in and out of her office were also in some state of dishevelment, like they'd just had sex or were about to.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth