Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Michael Moore Discussion Thread.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.04.2007, 07:34 PM   #41
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i hate nazis and commies
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 08:06 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
them commies want your trust fund.

who is the nazi? moore? cmon... xplain??
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 08:07 PM   #43
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
he's an extreme nationalist, doesn't like foreigners and actually hates bush because he's doing war against the arabs but still makes business with them.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 08:16 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
he's an extreme nationalist, doesn't like foreigners and actually hates bush because he's doing war against the arabs but still makes business with them.

oh... i think his denounciations of bush's business ties w/ arab countries are not racist per se, but aimed at linking the iraqi invasion w/ oil interests...

even then-- a nazi..? i haven't heard him proclaim the supremacy of the aryan race nor call for the extermination of jews & gypsies...
Old 04.04.2007, 08:24 PM   #45
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
A Nazi, no, but there is an underlying pandering to patriotism in a lot of what he says about the war in Iraq that I find quite sinister.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 08:27 PM   #46
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i was just saying i hate nazis and commies
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 08:30 PM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
A Nazi, no, but there is an underlying pandering to patriotism in a lot of what he says about the war in Iraq that I find quite sinister.

he should go off & see a minister...

no, i don't know, i think he uses the discourse more or less of the disenfranchised working class, unemployed factory workers, etc., and he does claim to love his country. he's not calling for the ethnic cleansing of anything. i find him a lot less scary than the fucking minutemen.
Old 04.04.2007, 08:30 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i was just saying i hate nazis and commies

yes, and we forgave you, cos we like you, but don't push it.
Old 04.04.2007, 08:52 PM   #49
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh... i think his denounciations of bush's business ties w/ arab countries are not racist per se, but aimed at linking the iraqi invasion w/ oil interests...

even then-- a nazi..? i haven't heard him proclaim the supremacy of the aryan race nor call for the extermination of jews & gypsies...

ok, technically not a nazi, but surely a fascist.

he justifies all his proclaims with economic reasons but he targets foreigners in a very lewd and discriminating ways; it's disturbing what he says about people who are not "blue collar" middle americans. one thing is liking your country, another entirely is humiliating and doing low level comments at other countries or other people from abroad just so you make your country look better.

yeah, the minutemen are scary but it's people like michael moore who encourage a justification of their actions.

and he's one of the worst comedians i've ever seen or heard.
Old 04.04.2007, 09:09 PM   #50
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
ok, technically not a nazi, but surely a fascist.

he justifies all his proclaims with economic reasons but he targets foreigners in a very lewd and discriminating ways; it's disturbing what he says about people who are not "blue collar" middle americans. one thing is liking your country, another entirely is humiliating and doing low level comments at other countries or other people from abroad just so you make your country look better.

yeah, the minutemen are scary but it's people like michael moore who encourage a justification of their actions.

and he's one of the worst comedians i've ever seen or heard.

that's peculiar; i'm an immigrant and ive never been offended by his shit; but if you can point me to some material that would give me reason i can start hating him pretty quick.

and the terrible comedian...

wait, aren't you confusing michael moore with someone else? like that twat dennis miller?? the description fits...

Old 04.04.2007, 09:15 PM   #51
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
He died in Team America: World Police and since that's one of the most accurate depictions of America i've ever seen, it's obvious that he's deceased now so lets just forget about him ok?

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2007, 09:26 PM   #52
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's peculiar; i'm an immigrant and ive never been offended by his shit; but if you can point me to some material that would give me reason i can start hating him pretty quick.

and the terrible comedian...

wait, aren't you confusing michael moore with someone else? like that twat dennis miller?? the description fits...

hahahahaha, good call, they are kinda alike, one's from the left and the other's from the right, though.

i remember a lot of crap he said on that awful truth tv show he had, you are right about the whole trying to defend the working class man, sometimes he takes sides with immigrants to put big business/big money down.

i don't worked up over him, he's just another fascists coming from the left.
Old 04.05.2007, 10:01 AM   #53
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think when faced with overwhelming asinie consumerism and right wing status quo, one needs a STRONG REACTION, which is what Michael Moore provided.

remember, he was the youngest mayor of his hometown, at age 18. he has never ever claimed to be anything but a voice for the poor the disenfranchised, the working class man and woman of this country (usa) that gets ASS FUCKED on all fronts by the rich getting richer in power.

for that I salute the man.

and speaki9ng of the abu grhaib footage, do you really honestly think that the michael moore haters would not have used his "exposure" of that footage against him? labeling him a seditionist? a threat to national security? a friend to our enemies?
that is an old trick and Bush and his cronies have been using it right and left for the past 7 years.
THINK
Old 04.05.2007, 11:03 AM   #54
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think when faced with overwhelming asinie consumerism and right wing status quo, one needs a STRONG REACTION, which is what Michael Moore provided.

remember, he was the youngest mayor of his hometown, at age 18. he has never ever claimed to be anything but a voice for the poor the disenfranchised, the working class man and woman of this country (usa) that gets ASS FUCKED on all fronts by the rich getting richer in power.

for that I salute the man.

and speaki9ng of the abu grhaib footage, do you really honestly think that the michael moore haters would not have used his "exposure" of that footage against him? labeling him a seditionist? a threat to national security? a friend to our enemies?
that is an old trick and Bush and his cronies have been using it right and left for the past 7 years.
THINK

so what was the story on the footage man? i looked but google was a mess... oh i should not be so lazy, i'll try again.

but you are right about the fox news propaganda machine.
Old 04.05.2007, 11:06 AM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think that if MM had footage of abu ghraib shit (the whole scandal has been swept under th rug like mug, with patsies and fall guys taking the blame as if no superiors told them to torture, fucking asshole administration) and he did not air it, it was a smart decision. if he ahd aired it, like I said earlier, then noone would have just looked at it,a nd instead they wopdl ahve focused solely on the messenger, michael moore, thereby destroying any possible good that cold come out of the footage. also, if he was given the footage by a soldier or soldiers, then they wod have been in serious trouble. the military does not give a flying fck about anonimity of witnesses to the press. It could ahve gotten ugly.

and if that is the best that MM's enemies can come up with then they are the idiots that he calls them.
Old 04.05.2007, 11:16 AM   #56
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Matt Stone and Trey Parker write some funny stuff sometimes, I still enjoy South Park to an extent, but people seem to not understand that both are Republicans with a Republican agenda, more or less, when it comes right down to it.
Well, Parker is "Libertarian Republican."

I keep reading that people concur that Michael Moore has some agenda and that he's highly opportunistic. I'll just say that just because his politics may be a liitle left to your own is no reason to villify him, especially just because South Park told you to do so. If anything, that makes you (& you know who you are, pinheads) the fucking Nazi(s) here.

Roger and Me is a classic and one of the best documentaries ever made. And despite whatever your criticism may be (I have some of my own), Fahrenheit 9/11, while maybe not a great movie as movies go, is an important documentary.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 11:18 AM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ahhhhh..... but his footage was before or after the photos or what?

damn... well, making decisions when surrounded by a buch of predatory assholes is always difficult.

but even if he were a "self-serving dirtbag" (i don't think so, but who has ultimate proof), he's certainly a lot better than the criminal assholes who are the object of his investigations or call them whatever you want.

certainly a lot better than dennis fucking miller, who is a walking human turd.
Old 04.05.2007, 11:28 AM   #58
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Even as resident Weekend Update guy on SNL, one could detect that he's a bit of a smug asshole and probably drew much inspiration from emulating P.J. O'Rourke and doing the blow.

Of course, now, Dennis has put in foot in his mouth too many times to count with his Bush-loving and markedly unreasonable and highly indiscriminate liberal-bashing.

He recently came on The Daily Show to try and make himself look better to all the people he's alienated. He plugged his radio show, the only gig he has going, a tiny bit.

Talk radio is where Dennis Miller belongs. He's found his calling in life.
It's not too difficult to dislike him, !@#$%!.
Old 04.05.2007, 11:34 AM   #59
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I think it's fairly suspect though that Michael Moore is supporting Hillary Clinton. He probably has "gone Hollywood." He's gotten fatter and softer. That's humans for you. He certainly hasn't done his research in this case.

If you want to criticize him, then criticize him properly.
Old 04.05.2007, 11:54 AM   #60
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
im not going to get into it, because i know like 98% of you are liberals...

and well, im not.

You're just picking something else to hide behind.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth