Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Deerhooooooffff!!!!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.12.2006, 08:51 PM   #1
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Saw me some Deerhoof action last night in Athens. I feel like my life is complete since this year I've gotten to see three of my favorite bands: Animal Collective, SY, and finally Deerhoof. They only have 3 people in the band again. I guess one of the guitar players quit?
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 12:45 AM   #2
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Chris Cohen quit. I'm going to see them tomorrow and am super excited. My summer's been like that because i've seen two of my top 5 bands, sonic youth and mission of burma, and many other fucking awesome bands so far.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 06:48 AM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
they are playin dublin on the 23rd of august the day before they play the sold out radiohead gig. cant make either. gutted
Old 08.13.2006, 12:00 PM   #4
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I was sad that Chris Cohen quit the Hoof. Thankfully I got to see them when he was still in the band and they were amazing, easily one of the best live bands I have ever seen.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 05:48 PM   #5
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
why did that greasy deuchebag quit??
Im seeing them with the flaming lips on sept. 12th
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 05:56 PM   #6
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
Saw me some Deerhoof action last night in Athens. I feel like my life is complete since this year I've gotten to see three of my favorite bands: Animal Collective, SY, and finally Deerhoof. They only have 3 people in the band again. I guess one of the guitar players quit?
I saw AC and Deerhoof in the same day one right after the other at Coachella. It was great.

I'm trying to go see them at the troubador Sept. 6th.
Old 08.13.2006, 11:10 PM   #7
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
They were awesome in brooklyn today! There's deffinitely a little sound left to be desired with cohen out of the band but they played a really awesome set and it was a free show.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 11:21 PM   #8
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
They started their tour in Athens...that's cool.

They're coming here the day before my birthday with (argh) The Flaming Lips.

They are doing two shows with Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog out in Cali. That will be a treat for you West Coasters.

...yet another fine band that I forgot in the atp thread...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth