Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Do you have an extra Yo La Tengo ticket? 11/16 Brooklyn
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.15.2007, 01:38 AM   #1
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2007, 02:17 AM   #2
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Yo La Tengo a few years ago in Pittsburgh, it was right after Katrina or some other hurricane that season came up to western PA and flooded the shit out of Pittsburgh. Anyways, the place they were supposed to play was flooded. So they played at this shitty record/cd store where this smelly old crabby fat guy in a DEVO shirt works. I hate that store. But anyways. . . they played, and it was really intimate and stuff, but it didn't do anything for me. I didn't really know any of the songs. A few weeks later I saw Calvin Johnson live, not knowing any of his new solo stuff. That rocked though.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth