Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page my mangs, suchfriends really gone huh?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.09.2017, 07:42 PM   #21
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Wait, are there others here from OKC? Surely that was some sort of inside joke or something I have missed out on? Or is this all too creepy real and stuffs.

Haha, no. He was fucking with me. I don't live in OKC, and I don't believe evollove would ever expose the details of someone's life on the internet like that.

Sorry! I'm sure I'd love to live in OKC. We could go to Flaming Lips shows together!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2017, 07:44 PM   #22
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
The only person this is real for is him. What every public figure, celebrity, or entertainer has ever had to go through, now everyone in the world has to go through. He'll be okay. He might lose his job or be alone for a long time and it's going to hurt really bad but what evol love said it's so human. Just pray for the guy because he's in a dark place right now fighting his own demons and when he returns welcome him back and comfort him. It's probably going to take a year after his ego crucifixion is over before the Post Traumatic Stress dissolves completely.

This problem is so common it disappears. It's been so sadistic and misunderstood that tragically people commit suicide over trolling. Yeah I'm sure in the darkest hour suchfriends is going to try to kill himself. But a kind Jewish friend at a used bookstore told me after I said 'I almost killed myself from trolling' he said to stop saying that.

Almost killing yourself and killing yourself are an ocean apart. It's the ethical override on the ego. It's just not that easy. He's going to think about all his friends and family who love and support him and stop. Then they're going to the hospital and he'll be in the psych ward for a while recovering.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2017, 09:03 PM   #23
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
The only person this is real for is him. What every public figure, celebrity, or entertainer has ever had to go through, now everyone in the world has to go through. He'll be okay. He might lose his job or be alone for a long time and it's going to hurt really bad but what evol love said it's so human. Just pray for the guy because he's in a dark place right now fighting his own demons and when he returns welcome him back and comfort him. It's probably going to take a year after his ego crucifixion is over before the Post Traumatic Stress dissolves completely.

This problem is so common it disappears. It's been so sadistic and misunderstood that tragically people commit suicide over trolling. Yeah I'm sure in the darkest hour suchfriends is going to try to kill himself. But a kind Jewish friend at a used bookstore told me after I said 'I almost killed myself from trolling' he said to stop saying that.

Almost killing yourself and killing yourself are an ocean apart. It's the ethical override on the ego. It's just not that easy. He's going to think about all his friends and family who love and support him and stop. Then they're going to the hospital and he'll be in the psych ward for a while recovering.

Ok, ok... ok... ok... point made.
Old 01.10.2017, 06:35 AM   #24
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Have I missed something? All this talk of suicide? 'Ego crucifixion'? What the fuck's going on? I love that guy!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 07:13 AM   #25
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
He's attracting lizard people. They will never stop trolling him until he attempts suicide. Happens all the time
Old 01.10.2017, 08:28 AM   #26
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Gast?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 09:03 AM   #27
PLips
Banned

Correctomoondo!
Old 01.10.2017, 10:57 AM   #28
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Haha, no. He was fucking with me. I don't live in OKC, and I don't believe evollove would ever expose the details of someone's life on the internet like that.

Sorry! I'm sure I'd love to live in OKC. We could go to Flaming Lips shows together!

Ha, ya I really did not think so based on several convos seen on this board. Seeing that just sort of took me by surprise though I guess. I figured it was made up and I agree that did not seem like something he would do, but the fact that it's a legit zip code made me wonder.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 11:03 AM   #29
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Ha, ya I really did not think so based on several convos seen on this board. Seeing that just sort of took me by surprise though I guess. I figured it was made up and I agree that did not seem like something he would do, but the fact that it's a legit zip code made me wonder.

He obviously goes all in when it comes to shit-talking I don't know that zip code, but even as I was first reading the post I thought, "that's a real fucking address, isn't it?" Hopefully at least the name was made up, but ... hah, yeah... he goes all in, so ya never know.

Anyway, we should talk Flaming Lips more. I didn't realize you were from their home town when we chatted about them in the gigs thread. Seems like you've probably had your fair share of Lips experiences. I have too, but it's always involved a hell of a lot of work. I'll bet it's been interesting to watch their hijinks from right around the corner.
PM me if you want to geek out on Flaming Lips stuff. Any time.
Old 01.10.2017, 11:03 AM   #30
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Correctomoondo!

Oh for fuck's sake.
Old 01.10.2017, 11:15 AM   #31
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Have I missed something? All this talk of suicide? 'Ego crucifixion'? What the fuck's going on? I love that guy!

No, you haven't missed anything. 'Cept some bullshit.

I made some comments about respecting SFAD's privacy and, stupidly, talked about how I'd been harassed (really it was more like outright stalking) by aimless internet assholes in the past.
PLips/Gast obviously thought the mere suggestion that someone might not appreciate being trolled or fucked with personally via social media was hilarious and dumb as hell, but instead of just saying "hey that's dumb," he wrote a dissertation dripping with sarcasm about the dangers of social media trolling.

Everything he says in that long-winded spiel about suicide and trolling is pure shit. His real point was something along the lines of, "Shut up Severian, you overdramatic wanker."

So yeah... just some bullshit.
Old 01.10.2017, 11:29 AM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
why are people taking wacky plips in all seriousness at his every literal word like he's a doctor of some kind?

the man is a metaphor machine and likes wordplay

tempest in a teapot
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 11:50 AM   #33
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
why are people taking wacky plips in all seriousness at his every literal word like he's a doctor of some kind?

the man is a metaphor machine and likes wordplay

tempest in a teapot

I don't know. Was wondering the same thing actually.
Old 01.10.2017, 01:51 PM   #34
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i get that you are as always only talking about yourself and its a metaphor and whatever but still this is a bunch of goddamn bullshit, noones being trolled and noones going to kill themselves ffs. dont make up this kind of shit about OTHER people
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 02:26 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i get that you are as always only talking about yourself and its a metaphor and whatever but still this is a bunch of goddamn bullshit, noones being trolled and noones going to kill themselves ffs. dont make up this kind of shit about OTHER people

Old 01.10.2017, 02:51 PM   #36
PLips
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

I'll fucking Troll you you limey dick tart! I know how this shit rolls. I fucking defeated the most sadistic malicious Reptilian and Evol Trolls on Ween Forum singlehandedly and then appropriated all of them!

You're living in a bubble here. Those 300 lurkers on here on any given day are lizard people. Sonic Youth's Propaganda was so tight they can only nominally enter the schpiel as bots yet are still extracting schtick to exploit and hide in from our collective egos.

Facebook and Twitter are Gog and Magog, the two Evil Kingdoms described in Revelation as we're they Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia in WWII. It's so concept is so watered down now it's mostly ego trips. That doesn't mean there won't be massive waves of suicides and Wendigo murderers within the next 10 years.
Old 01.10.2017, 03:36 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'll fucking Troll you you limey dick tart! I know how this shit rolls. I fucking defeated the most sadistic malicious Reptilian and Evol Trolls on Ween Forum singlehandedly and then appropriated all of them!

You're living in a bubble here. Those 300 lurkers on here on any given day are lizard people. Sonic Youth's Propaganda was so tight they can only nominally enter the schpiel as bots yet are still extracting schtick to exploit and hide in from our collective egos.

Facebook and Twitter are Gog and Magog, the two Evil Kingdoms described in Revelation as we're they Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia in WWII. It's so concept is so watered down now it's mostly ego trips. That doesn't mean there won't be massive waves of suicides and Wendigo murderers within the next 10 years.

Old 01.10.2017, 03:51 PM   #38
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

search users posting history for comeback.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2017, 03:57 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 01.10.2017, 04:04 PM   #40
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
is this the first time he left this board? sooner or later everybody leave. question is if he is coming back and when. if..

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth