Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.19.2012, 09:21 AM   #32181
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Dood...omg lesbian crush. so hot.

post pics of yer slumber parties....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2012, 09:31 AM   #32182
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
neva
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2012, 09:33 AM   #32183
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
neva
QFT

POST THE PICS.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2012, 09:53 AM   #32184
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
so a girl from belgium is found in iraq after a suicide mission
she blow herself up
how this girl got there is a bit misterious
from abuse from her father
and then ....
what people brought her there?

then you have this alquida memember who is number two i think also from belgium

and as i read an articel about the yearly erotic expo something
what to expect is people feed only the sexuality that is a bit over it
and then the impact of this on youth, older people
then the many arrests of phedofiles who made soo much victims

what is this victim recovery going to be
what are these victims going to think when they look back or look around to make some sense of the world around them

don't want to be in their shoes
it's a long way
long years of recovery from trauma
count the trauma's from war
count the overpopulatuion in rest homes for older people
count the 8 suicides a day (here in belgium)
what part of the big picture do these people don't understand
that there is normal sex
and you don't need to feed the problem

it's not clear what will come out of the madness
another person that snaps and kills people
or childeren
then we have on top of all problems
also that

don't want any bad news
i don't control people
and if people don't want to participate in bringing a normal society

what can you do to people that don't want to see the big picture?
i don't know
they have to see the picture themself
or stay in their narrow world

don't see them connect witht the next generation
we will live together for many years
and problems solve if we realisticly solve them
and the progress that is there to be gived to the next generation
so thing follow up in a positive order

so there is a lot of work to do to bring the victims back to their normal life
and they have to do a part of the work themself to feel better
and continue the normal life
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2012, 10:12 AM   #32185
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Gast, this may be personal, but in an attempt to greater understand you, were YOU the victim of pedopig.sexmachines??

Or do you just 'not like them' (passionately).

You don't have to answer. Just askin'. It's ok. Yr safe now. With us.
Old 06.19.2012, 10:19 AM   #32186
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i am here to make you feel safe
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2012, 10:22 AM   #32187
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's the world
of simpel
phedofile create victim
victim needs trauma help

that is realistic

no trauma help
makes way to more problems
that is good for phedofiles so they more chance to get away
what they do to phedofiles when they are busted is prison or more towards their own kind of crime prison and treatment
if these 'therapy' prisons of phedofiles are not working, open doors, no one cares
then you have nothing to be feeling a bit sure that they are kept in vieuw and been followed up

that is the look i have
what do you think that i absorbe this bad news for fun, been sick and crazy of this all this news
i want to see a good and realistic treatment of victims
and a realistic prisonment for phedofiles
Old 06.19.2012, 10:27 AM   #32188
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

No, not for fun, but let's be honest, it is somewhat of a dogged obsession.

A righteous cause, surely; I just wonder sometimes how much better you might serve those in need if you weren't mentally exhausting yourself over it.

Let's work through this, slowly.
Old 06.19.2012, 10:34 AM   #32189
gast30
invito al cielo

no, it's not obsession
im clear in my look
don't believe in rigteous cause that can be pulled to an extreem to
Old 06.19.2012, 10:37 AM   #32190
gast30
invito al cielo

i have seen the places where they keep these crimes
with totally no plan to work through in steps

is this all 'my' job?
Old 06.19.2012, 10:42 AM   #32191
gast30
invito al cielo

no, it is not
people who worked there
who are constantly there
need to get a realisation of plans to worked trough in steps
and that is the good way to solve this problem
Old 06.19.2012, 10:52 AM   #32192
gast30
invito al cielo

and that is where i leave it
in a calm mind
had moments in the past i was not calm
feeling powerless to stop problems
after some time i learned to also leave it there
Old 06.19.2012, 11:00 AM   #32193
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Ok! Score one for
Misterious!
Old 06.19.2012, 12:47 PM   #32194
gast30
invito al cielo

i don't know who you are
you post 3 different pictures of yourself
maybe you can deal better with all these kind of things
score for you flowty
Old 06.19.2012, 12:50 PM   #32195
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am a pretty little girl
Old 06.19.2012, 12:55 PM   #32196
gast30
invito al cielo

going leave these subjects
know that frustrations are looking for the target and it's mostly some weak or someone who looks weak

and wierd communications go on around me
in all kinds of languages
who they are
i don't know
they never have a face or else i could post them on youtube
maybe extreemist
maybe sick people
i don't know
i can't stop their boredom
they need to look for help
Old 06.19.2012, 12:55 PM   #32197
gast30
invito al cielo

then come on msn flowty so i can see you
Old 06.19.2012, 12:56 PM   #32198
gast30
invito al cielo

then i know what you are
Old 06.19.2012, 01:03 PM   #32199
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Would you like to see my vergina?/??

Will make you some proofing!!!!
Old 06.19.2012, 01:04 PM   #32200
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am not wearing a dress

1110151015601600160716081609 1610 1611161216131620166017102110 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth