Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY at Double Door Chicago, WOOOHOOO!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.02.2006, 08:07 PM   #1
Spaceman
empty page

Spaceman has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hell yeah, I got in, seein' SY in a 450 person club Saturday night after Lolla. Perfect after I've been bitching to everyone who'll listen that there was no Chicago show other than a 1 hour festival slot.

Might still have to drive to St. Louis if I can find a ticket, though.

Anyone else lucky like me and goin' to Double Door?
Spaceman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2006, 08:21 PM   #2
kenning
little trouble girl

kenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asses
I entered their little contest, but nowhere did the entry forms or contest rules / announcements mention how winners would be notified. How'd you find out? Or did you get in some other way?
kenning is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2006, 12:06 AM   #3
Feelyat
little trouble girl

Feelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud of
what answers did you put down in the contest?
Feelyat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2006, 03:42 PM   #4
defcon4
little trouble girl

defcon4 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm in! They called today.
defcon4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2006, 04:18 PM   #5
defcon4
little trouble girl

defcon4 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I've never been to Double Door, but I've been to most every other club in town. Any advice/impressions?
defcon4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2006, 10:00 PM   #6
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I've heard of the double door before, and I've never been to chicago, so I'm guessing it can't be bad.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 02:21 PM   #7
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I'll buy you beers all night if you will take me with you. I fucking didn't win!

Please contact me if you are interested.

And soon!
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 10:47 PM   #8
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
I also did not win, snap!
If anyone who won is looking for a new friend let me know... Please!!!
I'll buy you drinks make you a cake whatever
contact me @ tebauer@iusb.edu
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 10:31 AM   #9
createsounds
little trouble girl

createsounds has tongues queuing up for a rim-festcreatesounds has tongues queuing up for a rim-festcreatesounds has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
.......does any one know the real time of the show ?
the DD site and phone message said 9 doors and 11 show ?

but i thought the word on the street was that it was at like 3a.m. or somethin...
any one know ?
createsounds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 05:58 PM   #10
joneshiro
empty page

joneshiro has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
wxrt is for old "post-rock" assholes who have been working their 9-5's for way too long, and are ugly, and should kill themselves. . that contest was stupid. most of the questions were trick questions. how many of you DIDNT win? i know i didnt,.
joneshiro is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth