Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page 2 New Releases + Big News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.21.2007, 08:40 PM   #1
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
Hello again. Where has the time gone? I've been doing this DNT thing now for two years, and it really doesn't feel like it. I want to thank you guys for sticking with me the whole time, even during the slow periods. I couldn't do it without you. Anyway, I have two new releases out now. "Caked Paradise", a zine/cdr comp to celebrate the two year anniversary of DNT, plus HEALTH's debut full-length cassette. The latter has actually been out a month, but waited to do the update until now. But they've been on tour all month, so I've sold almost all of them. (Around 40 left).
ALSO: The white-vinyl version of the Shepherds "Bush Babies" 7" is now available! Paypal buttons are on the website. Please get in touch for wholesale prices on this, or any other DNT release.
Plus, I have some very big news. I am going to be taking a hiatus from DNT starting December 1st. I can't say for sure how long it will be, possibly until March. I'm taking this time off to work on some big projects. SO SO SO, this means that any tapes or records you want from the label or distro, you should pick up before then. I won't be adding much to the distro..just essentials like nnf and night people releases, so the distro will be thinning out majorly. PLEASE include a list of alternatives equal to the amount of records you're ordering.
Additionally, in November I will be selling hundreds of cdrs from my personal collection on EBAY, to clear up some space in my tiny apartment. Keep checking my website for more info on that.. My ebay name is 'dntrecords'.
Best,
Tynan
http://www.dntrecords.com

DNT040 - "Caked Paradise" zine/compilation cdr $8ppd US/Canada $16ppd International<br>
Guess what everybody? DNT has now been around for two years! This is the compilation to celebrate it! Who wants cake? Totally (not really) in the making since last year's birthday comp. This one tops it for certain. Drone cake batter by [b]Warmth/[b] & [b]Quilts/[b]. Psychedelic icing by [b]Moonmilk/[b]. The socks that grandma always gives you by [b]German/[b]. Stringed folk-balloons by [b]The North Sea/[b] & [b]Nomen Dubium/[b]. Pink the tail on the donkey by [b]Plankton Wat/[b]. Melted ice cream by [b]The Mighty Acts of God/[b]. Art by: Puff & Magic, Dean Sullivan, Zach McCraw of Night Wound fame, Matt Maceda, and Zach Fleming. Writing by DJ Rick (Art for Spastics), Eric Hesson (maan), Matt Maceda, and Jon Isaac plus reviews of the past years releases, by Z-Gun, Animal Psi, Britt Brown of Cassette Gods & more. Plus then it's like, flip to the back bro and pop in the disk (remember when 'disc' was spelled with a k? what changed that?). Anyway, full-color art for some of it, black ink-colored paper for the rest of it. In a 'dvd' case with birthday stencils and invisible cake. Hand numbered out of 150. Eat up!

DNT021 - HEALTH "HEALTH" cassette $6ppd US/Canada $11ppd International
HEALTH's first full-length! 11 songs in just over 30 minutes, this album blazes by and is over before you know it. Ex-Models/Liars-influenced sound waves you're used to plus new dancy songs you aren't..unless you've seen them live recently. If you haven't, you can! Because they're about to embark on a 40 day US tour!! Full-color cardstock j-card covers in plastic case, on solid yellow cassettes and pro-dubbed/pro-imprinted cassettes. Limited to 200 copies. <a href="http://www.dntrecords.com/music/healthtriceratops.mp3">"Triceratops" MP3</a>
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2007, 08:55 PM   #2
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
only about 25 copies left of both of these
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth