Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Two new releases out on DNT
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2006, 12:20 PM   #1
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses

DNT011- Hide And Seek "Tales From The Fourteenth Dimension" 2xcdr $5ppd in US/Canada $10ppd International
I unfortunetly found out about this band a little too late; they had already broken up. This band is from North Carolina although listening to them they sound like they might come from D.C. A friend of mine said they sound like "black eyes if black eyes were FUN". And I definetly agree. The band is three people, one is a girl, and all of them sing at different parts in different songs. There are keyboards and drums. And a cow-bell. This release is a two disc discography of this dancey punk-funtacular band. Housed in a thin, white dvd case with a full-color cover, art by Zach the keymaestro, and spray-painted cdrs and cases. Edition of 100. http://www.dntrecords.com/music/hideandseek.mp3 http://www.myspace.com/hideandseekwillkillyou

DNT006- Grime Hut "Live at Il Corral" cassette $3ppd in US/Canada $6ppd International
This band is so good they don't have to practice. So good they don't have to record in studios. So good they don't have to be booked to play shows. Grime Hut is an improvisational experimental act..wannabe metal? Featuring members of Night Wounds, Shearing Pinx, Pretty Thigh, and Hide and Seek. They hardly ever play shows. This is one of their shows. From a show at the Il Corral in Los Angeles on July...27th, 2006 I believe..some time that week.. Some members were "inspired" before the set. ahem. what? Recorded live. Unmastered copies on home boombox to recycled tapes salvaged from the sewers where Grime Hut belong anyway. Limited to the amount of tapes in the limited amount of shoeboxes full of tapes I have.
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 12:20 PM   #2
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.dntrecords.com is the website
Old 12.08.2006, 09:06 PM   #3
dntrecords
children of satan

grime hut tapes are almost sold out and the hide and seek cdr is about half gone

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth