Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the alpha-alpha male
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.11.2011, 02:27 PM   #61
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
this has nothing to do with losing yourself entirely? don't think anyone was implying that.

out of curiosity tho: did you ever get blackout level drunk? like waking up somewhere you don't know without knowning how you got there with people you've never seen before telling you things you supposedly did?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.11.2011, 03:24 PM   #62
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
by losing yourself, i meant that i find more logical to say, yeah i made out with someone of the same sex, because i wanted to at that time, not only because i was drunk.

black outs, unfortunately too many.
but i still believe that i was acting maybe in other levels, as myself.
or that if someone tried to do smth to me that i didnt want to or told me to do smth i didnt want to, i said no.

edit. black outs are indeed tricky things.
what i m saying is that you might say "yes" more easily or in situations where sober you wouldnt. but you will say "no" in things you dont want to do.

there's many things you want at the time because you were drunk, you wouldn't want them so much if you weren't. still, making out with someone of the same sex doesn't say much about your sexual orientation.

much like going home with that cunt of a guy - you think 'why not give it a shot?' because your judgment is impaired and pretty much everything anyone suggests seems like a good idea.

many of my gay friends get all funny when they drink, sometimes sleep with girls and enjoy it, but would never have a relationship with one. complex subject.

i think i know what you're trying to imply, but we can't forget alcohol is a powerful drug. many times i said yes to things i'd say no to. the only way to deal with that is not to get that drunk.

and that is especially true when you talk about alcohol + psychosis + other drugs. i wouldn't normally say yes to putting my life at risk but in those circumstances everything seems different.

ever seen a video or photos of yourself completely drunk? it's hard to recognize yourself, it does look like someone else.

of course i'm talking really hardcore drinking here, which i don't think is your case, because it's just awful.

Old 03.11.2011, 03:28 PM   #63
knox
invito al cielo

not to mention there are certain drugs capable of getting people so horny they will make out with a chair.

Old 03.11.2011, 03:38 PM   #64
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
not to mention there are certain drugs capable of getting people so horny they will make out with a chair.
like this?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.11.2011, 03:40 PM   #65
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

no, with less technique.
you KNOW.

Old 03.26.2011, 06:19 AM   #66
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
deleted
Old 03.26.2011, 08:27 AM   #67
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
there's many things you want at the time because you were drunk, you wouldn't want them so much if you weren't. still, making out with someone of the same sex doesn't say much about your sexual orientation.
When I was about 12 or 13 I hung about with kids that were 16 or 17 cause I couldn't stand the immaturity of a lot of people in my age group. The girls that I was friends with at the time made out with each other all the time even though they declared themselves as straight. When I asked them why they said it was for 'fun'.

And now that my female friends now are the same age as those girls were, I realised it probably wasn't normal. The people I talk to now seem a lot more reserved about things like that. It was weird being 13... I certainly got the wrong impression of older girls then. I'm kind of happier that the girls I talk to now are very respectful about themselves.

///

Lamont, why don't you tell us what exactly are you doing to rectify the situation and your feelings? Do you think all of these problems in your mind will just go away if you do nothing? Honestly.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 11:08 AM   #68
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Dood lamont. Just forget the fucker. I think you can do much better if you don't pay attention to the "alpha" male.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 11:38 AM   #69
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
deleted
Old 03.27.2011, 11:45 AM   #70
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
last night, while at a party at my m8's house, I totally had hot stinky antipodean sex with a cute indie hipster bi political chick and the hot girl I picked up at the SAME party JUST LAST WEEK while the girl I picked up the week BEFORE THAT watched.

after fucking hardcore in the missionary position, she whispered (quite loudly, I'll tell you) about how lucky she was to have such a large penis inside of her and how thankful she was that I had the GIANT testicular fortitude to invite her back to my spider's nest of love (and sports memorabilia).

we laughed about all the other poor losers at the party who surely went home and masturbated furiously at the thought of what we were doing IRL. we laughed....and fucked some more. this time all four of us, licking and sucking each other's throbbing bodies until we orgasmed, at once, four ways.

life's good.
Old 03.27.2011, 03:00 PM   #71
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
When I was about 12 or 13 I hung about with kids that were 16 or 17 cause I couldn't stand the immaturity of a lot of people in my age group. The girls that I was friends with at the time made out with each other all the time even though they declared themselves as straight. When I asked them why they said it was for 'fun'.

And now that my female friends now are the same age as those girls were, I realised it probably wasn't normal. The people I talk to now seem a lot more reserved about things like that. It was weird being 13... I certainly got the wrong impression of older girls then. I'm kind of happier that the girls I talk to now are very respectful about themselves.

///

Lamont, why don't you tell us what exactly are you doing to rectify the situation and your feelings? Do you think all of these problems in your mind will just go away if you do nothing? Honestly.

people experiment, it's normal.

now making out with other girls because guys will find that sexy or otherwise people will call you repressed, maybe not so normal.

teenagers do a lot of stuff because they're experimenting and finding out about their sexuality.

one of my girl friends has really great sex with a gay man and it doesn't mean he's ever going to not be gay, it just means they are enjoying themselves while they're not in relationships.

Old 03.27.2011, 03:54 PM   #72
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
one of my girl friends has really great sex with a gay man and it doesn't mean he's ever going to not be gay

he might not ever not be gay, but he will for ever be a genius.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2011, 10:24 PM   #73
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
he might not ever not be gay, but he will for ever be a genius.

yes and he's adorable

Old 03.28.2011, 01:25 AM   #74
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
Well these meets just make me feel worse, and this thread is lame-forget it.

Look, you need to look into WHY they're making you feel worse and work on it so your life isn't a puddle of misery. And if those words hurt to read, then that's my point exactly. You need to stop comparing yourself and seeing yourself as inadequate. You're reaffirming your belief "I'm different than they are" and being miserable about it. Seriously, try Metta meditation and practice it every night, it can probably really help you with reversing that belief.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2011, 05:00 AM   #75
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Usually men that are asses exhibit a lot of self confidence, which is something most women (seemingly...) dig. TALK TO THEM, even if it is scary. Chances are at least some girls will think yr shyness is cute, and appreciate the bravery ya put into making an effort.

I'm some moron with a shitty job and only average as far as being physically attractive is concerned. Never have had any issues finding a girlfriend, but then again I've never let my shortcomings get in the way of the things I want...and neither should you! half the time the chase ends up being the fun part, and even if ya don't get all the girls ya want, so what? Always a learning experience, and it's always fun.

In other words: Girls are nothing to be afraid of + talking to/hanging out with them can be fun (even if it goes no where relationship/sex wise). Chances are, alpha male asshole realized this at some point.

You DO NOT have to be an asshole to find a girlfriend, trust me. Next to no one lives their entire life being single....so worst come to worst, it'll happen eventually anyway so just don't stress + have FUN! Stress means no one wins.
Old 03.28.2011, 07:35 AM   #76
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
sway's advice is actually pretty good.
Old 03.28.2011, 08:43 AM   #77
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
sway's advice is actually pretty good.
maybe, but it's on page 5 and a rehash of everything that's already been said.

neither lamont nor swannie read anything that anyone else says. that said, neither do I.

you can all fuck yourselves.
Old 03.28.2011, 09:01 AM   #78
Derek
invito al cielo

But it's easier to read sway's one post rehash than 5 pages of a thread, YA SEE?
Old 03.28.2011, 09:48 AM   #79
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I wouldn't know. I never read anything longer than three lines.
Old 03.28.2011, 09:51 AM   #80
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i only look at avatars and guess at the content of the post

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth