Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page tittyfucking
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.08.2006, 12:35 PM   #61
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Have you seen the Jerry Jackson film about sex on www.fat-pie.com. Just watch it.+

i've seen it already, David Firth is a hero.
Old 05.08.2006, 12:52 PM   #62
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I love the whole (@)Y(@) part.
Old 05.08.2006, 12:56 PM   #63
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
i luv da tits
watch out! chocolate man!
Old 05.08.2006, 01:18 PM   #64
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
question... what if you can get someone off but they can't get you. YOu love her, but sex just deosn't really equate well becuase both of us are highly unexperienced... but i feel more adventerous/willing/kinky than she is/lets on. We have a long confusing relationship and sometimes i ust wanna jump ship or fuck someone...

also tittyfucking, i'd try it... can't now though. I don't think it would work, like most things. And I also think I have a good knack for using my hands according to a few girls.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 01:39 PM   #65
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Unfortunately, that's the bit where you have to talk to her and all that gay stuff that girls like, you know, talking about how you're feeling and all that gay.

Or you could just jack off on her arse while she's sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 02:12 PM   #66
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
You know, as simple as it sounds, a girl can be really great at blow jobs but be utterly terrible at hand jobs. Handjobs are highly highly underrated in my opinion.

Hey Alex, I'd probably just talk to her.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 02:18 PM   #67
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
question... what if you can get someone off but they can't get you. YOu love her, but sex just deosn't really equate well becuase both of us are highly unexperienced... but i feel more adventerous/willing/kinky than she is/lets on. We have a long confusing relationship and sometimes i ust wanna jump ship or fuck someone...

also tittyfucking, i'd try it... can't now though. I don't think it would work, like most things. And I also think I have a good knack for using my hands according to a few girls.

Errrrr sounds stupid, but just tell her! And then ask her about her fantasies/shit she'd like to try out. I did that with my gf, and found out she had weirder fantasies than I had!!! And besides, you can't really say you don't like something as long as you've never done it. Unless it involves a 600$ rubber suit or whatever
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 03:03 PM   #68
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
hopefully no rubber suits will be involved. I am not a fan of clothes that have a 0% breatheability.

AND I need to talk to her, but it'll be like the umpteenth it's happened. ANd we also never have time for sex as her parents have like a 10pm leash on her and my parents are the cock block gods of the universe. I'm 19 and they make me keep my door open. if it's closed the knock it open. I really don't understand their avversion to me havign sex... i have to listen to their old sagging asses do it goddamnit.
And furhterly, sometimes i just wanna be her friend becuase it's all ok until i bring up sex and she gets upset sometimes.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Old 05.08.2006, 03:04 PM   #69
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Quote:
hopefully no rubber suits will be involved. I am not a fan of clothes that have a 0% breatheability.

AND I need to talk to her, but it'll be like the umpteenth it's happened. ANd we also never have time for sex as her parents have like a 10pm leash on her and my parents are the cock block gods of the universe. I'm 19 and they make me keep my door open. if it's closed the knock it open. I really don't understand their avversion to me havign sex... i have to listen to their old sagging asses do it goddamnit.
And furhterly, sometimes i just wanna be her friend becuase it's all ok until i bring up sex and she gets upset sometimes.

Bitches be crazy.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 03:07 PM   #70
hey alex
the end of the ugly

despite me not being of the bitch variety, it's things like this that me question my sanity.

Old 05.08.2006, 03:11 PM   #71
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
im not active but I dont think i would be interested that much. Im a plain person. keep it simple with de vaginos!

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 03:13 PM   #72
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I have a friend who is 25 and a virgin (I know, I know, he's my best friend, shut up) and his girlfriend will get on top of him naked and rub his cock against her vagina for hours but won't let him stick it in. There are no parents involved, just sheer lunacy. She says that if he sticks it in without asking her it would be rape. The only thing she allows are tortuous hand-jobs that usually only end in chafing.
Old 05.08.2006, 03:17 PM   #73
hey alex
the end of the ugly

yes, handjobs are another issue to be talked about. If handjobs, why not a blow job, at least a blow job. I get enough from handrew as is.

Old 05.08.2006, 04:21 PM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
I have a friend who is 25 and a virgin (I know, I know, he's my best friend, shut up) and his girlfriend will get on top of him naked and rub his cock against her vagina for hours but won't let him stick it in. There are no parents involved, just sheer lunacy. She says that if he sticks it in without asking her it would be rape. The only thing she allows are tortuous hand-jobs that usually only end in chafing.

i'd dump that bitch in 15 seconds. no shit. fucking cocktease. your friend has problems...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 04:26 PM   #75
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'd dump that bitch in 15 seconds. no shit. fucking cocktease. your friend has problems...

Straight up G, girl be frontin' fo' real. Or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 04:56 PM   #76
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
handrew

good times and great oldies
Old 05.08.2006, 05:51 PM   #77
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

That sounds sexy and ridiculous up until the chafing handjob part- that sounds terrible.

What she is doing doesn't really sound very fair. It almost sounds like something a man would do.
Old 05.08.2006, 06:06 PM   #78
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
There are no parents involved, just sheer lunacy.

I'd say!
Old 05.09.2006, 12:05 PM   #79
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Is it odd that I fear having my sexual fantasies would ruin all of my creativity, so much that I might avoid it a bit?
Old 05.18.2006, 08:35 PM   #80
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I've been looking for a reason to bump this thread because I love it so much.

I found out that I am not sexually frustrated, but that I have a huge libido. In other words, sexual release makes me hornier. I guess I'm at my sexual peak or something.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth