oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.10.2006, 12:48 AM   #861
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Yes! I shall edit.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:50 AM   #862
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Also sombody should pull an Ozzy and piss their pants on the plane.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 12:52 AM   #863
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Haha. Can someone grab a bat from The Game's pocket and bite its head off?
Old 04.10.2006, 12:53 AM   #864
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I think Tony Danza should do it just to get attention and shock value.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:54 AM   #865
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Scene Two:

THE GAME pops out of nowhere on the plane.

THE GAME: What up hoez
Thurston: Contemplating the current state of rock and roll.
THE GAME: Shit yeah.

guy with a fannypack and joint gets up. he reaches into the game's back pocket and pulls out bat. IT TURNS OUT IT'S TONY DANZA!! he also pisses his pants because his agent calls him and tells him his show sucks.

TONY DANZA: I can't take this. I'm gonna bite this bat's head off!
Gary Hart: We got a bat head-biter on a plane? HEY, it's Tony Danza!

uh. i dont know what goes next.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:58 AM   #866
John Violence
the end of the ugly

After Tony bites the head off, Joan Rivers has to rush up to him with a microphone and ask a bunch of random questions. Kim is gonna get annoyed with Rivers and threaten to flush her down the toilet unless she shuts up.
Old 04.10.2006, 01:04 AM   #867
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

SCENE TWO AND A HALF

Joan Rivers pops out of Steve's carryon bag, a Louis Vuitton purse.

Joan: OMG! TONY DANZA! I'm reporting live! Tony Danza simultaneously pissed his pants and chewed the head off of a live bat. Who are you wearing, dahling?
TONY DANZA!: SS Beat Control shirt, Brokeback Apparel jeans.
Joan: Pina coladas, internet sexin', or getting caught in the rain?
TONY DANZA!: I enjoy the alcohol.
Kim: I can't take this! STFU, Joan. I'll slam your head down a toilet and get my posse to go after you. You'll be getting loose with the Pussy Galore- while they shove your head down the toilet after me! My husband Thurston Moore will crack jokes afterwards while I flush your head down the toilet again!
Joan: Well, shit.

Patti is not amused. Thurston is. Husker Du are.

the game: What next, cracka hoez?
Steve and Lee: JAMZ!
Old 04.10.2006, 01:12 AM   #868
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Nice. I like how this is working out. Okay our first musical starts here. Mike Watt opens the door of the crapper and the first words that come out of his mouth are "Don't put me off cuz I'm on fire" Madonna comes out under a passenger seat and says "And I can't quench my desire" and from there you can take over.
Old 04.10.2006, 01:17 AM   #869
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

SCENE THREE!

Mike Watt comes out of the crapper looking moderately relieved. Everyone gets a horrified look on their face. Steve whines how he hates Coke.

Mike: Don't put me off, 'cause I'm on fire..
Thurston: O RLY NOW??!

MADONNA comes out from underneath the sink. She is clad in a blue catsuit similar to Lee's. Everyone looks moderately scared. Patti appears stoned.

MADONNA: And I can't quench my desire!
TONY DANZA!: I'm burning up.

It turns out he is burning up. Kim has set him on fire.

Bob Mould: lol lol lol.
Kim: Something in the air here makes you go insane.
Patti: lol

husker du and mike watt KICK OUT a rousing cover of burning up. lee and madonna dance. the rest of sonic youth and patti break out into an interpretive dance communicating the underlying themes in the song burning up. it ends

Thurston: Dude, we're on a plane. Husker Du is on a plane!
Patti: "here are members of Husker Du on this Motherfuckin plane!
Old 04.10.2006, 01:23 AM   #870
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Awsome! I think Patti should talk about how Danza was on fire on the plane but nobody cared because Uma wasn't around. Thurston and Husker should talk about the gool ol SST days.
Old 04.10.2006, 01:32 AM   #873
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Lets throw him in the next scene.
Old 04.10.2006, 05:53 AM   #874
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
that last scene can be where the title comes up on the screen

look averyone! this is me

finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 03:55 PM   #875
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

you have kickass hair!

how should the title come up? it'd be neat to have it like star wars. HUSKERS ON A PLANE.
Old 04.10.2006, 04:02 PM   #876
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
You should grow that fro to be a huge monster, and then shape it into a big sculpture of Samuel L. Jackson.

I think the opening should have Barbara Walters announcing it:

"This is Baba Wawa... yadda yadda..."
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 04:41 PM   #877
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
that's interesting^. ive never thought of that. but unfortunitly my hair is shorter than that now
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 05:35 PM   #878
John Violence
the end of the ugly

HUSKERS ON A PLANE SCENE FOUR

Kim chats with Patti on the plane.
Patti: You lit Tony Danza on fire on the plane today but nobody cared because Uma wasn't around.
Kim: But what ever happened to you and Uma?
Patti: I don't know. It's too hard to talk about.

Thurston and Steve meet up with Husker Du.

Steve: Huskers on a plane! Uh are your eyes okay Grant?
Grant: I'm fine. Hey, do you want to wrestle?
Steve: No thanks.
Thurston: Yep the SST days were good times.
Grant: Damn yeah they were
Mould: Yep

Henry Rollins walks towards them.

Mould: God I hope Rollins doesn't chat with us.
Rollins: Peprica Balls anybody?
Steve: Peprica Balls? Fuck.
Rollins: Ah I remember in the SST days when Black Flag was playing with Painted Willy and they...

Kim gives a cold stare at Rollins.

Rollins: I gotta go!
Husker Du: Thanks Kim.
Kim: He hasn't forgot about the balcony incident.
Old 04.10.2006, 05:40 PM   #879
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
HUSKERS ON A PLANE SCENE FOUR

Kim chats with Patti on the plane.
Patti: You lit Tony Danza on fire on the plane today but nobody cared because Uma wasn't around.
Kim: But what ever happened to you and Uma?
Patti: I don't know. It's too hard to talk about.

Thurston and Steve meet up with Husker Du.

Steve: Huskers on a plane! Uh are your eyes okay Grant?
Grant: I'm fine. Hey, do you want to wrestle?
Steve: No thanks.
Thurston: Yep the SST days were good times.
Grant: Damn yeah they were
Mould: Yep

Henry Rollins walks towards them.

Mould: God I hope Rollins doesn't chat with us.
Rollins: Peprica Balls anybody?
Steve: Peprica Balls? Fuck.
Rollins: Ah I remember in the SST days when Black Flag was playing with Painted Willy and they...

Kim gives a cold stare at Rollins.

Rollins: I gotta go!
Husker Du: Thanks Kim.
Kim: He hasn't forgot about the balcony incident.

wow thats cool...where did u get this? or are u improvising?
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 05:43 PM   #880
John Violence
the end of the ugly

The Uma and peprica balls are from Year Punk Broke but that's it.
414243 44 4546475494144544 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth