Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nintendo DS lite
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.29.2008, 12:57 PM   #21
eduveloper
bad moon rising

eduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asses
DS Lite is fun. We play Olympic2008, Sonic Party and have 2 Nintendögs to care for. With some other games (Winx Club / Sonic Rush) i paid at least 200€ / 300$ now ?!

I bought a memory card, but i hate downloading.
So i'm stuck. I never should have made a promise to the little girl.
SY-DS-Wizards, any advise?
eduveloper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2008, 01:19 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduveloper
I never should have made a promise to the little girl.
SY-Wizards, any advise?

have you tried turning her into a newt? I promise that after you do, you'll hear no more complaining.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2008, 01:30 PM   #23
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
DS Lite is fun. We play Olympic2008, Sonic Party and have 2 Nintendögs to care for. With some other games (Winx Club / Sonic Rush) i paid at least 200€ / 300$ now ?!

I bought a memory card, but i hate downloading.
SY-DS-Wizards, any advise?

I have no idea what yr asking.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2008, 02:32 PM   #24
eduveloper
bad moon rising

eduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asseseduveloper kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
have you tried turning her into a newt? I promise that after you do, you'll hear no more complaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr8DIg3oHFI

sorry, it's me wining over illegal or expensive software.
Old 10.29.2008, 02:35 PM   #25
al shabbray

Ive managed after 2 hours to run my snatcher copy on my computer, holy fuck I am feeling like a hacker/floatingslowly...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2008, 05:43 PM   #26
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
my mom bought herself one for christmas. I dont really think I'd have time to play a DS.. plus... I'm more of a big screen girl now. :s
Old 10.29.2008, 05:46 PM   #27
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

how old is yr daugter?

it makes me feel like a massive whiner, but my sisters all buy the most ridiculous gifts for their kids. I dunno.. I just can't understand why they ahve to have it and they have to have it now.. yr breeding consumerist children to grow up as consumerist adults.

they all have DS and have since they came out.. kids are 6, 6, and 9.. the 9 year old got an ipod for her last birthday so now her little brother is getting one of the new ipod nanos for christmas. He will be like 7 ffs, surely his need for 30,000 toons on demand and an accelerometer and small portable technology (sp)is pretty limited at this age and its just buying for the sake of it

/hippy parenting rant
Old 10.30.2008, 10:39 AM   #28
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
thanks for the words...i picked one up with ffIV (nerd)...im pretty much getting it for the rpgs, platformers, and puzzle/weird games...mainly to kill time while waiting for my stoner band-mates to show up to jam
Old 10.30.2008, 10:51 AM   #29
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
FFiv is cool. I'm about 20 hours into that game.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 10:54 AM   #30
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
thanks for the words...i picked one up with ffIV (nerd)...im pretty much getting it for the rpgs, platformers, and puzzle/weird games...mainly to kill time while waiting for my stoner band-mates to show up to jam

then you did exactly the right, this thing is a real good time killer and if you arent into high end 3D graphics and you like rpgs/platformers
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 11:11 AM   #31
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I'm gonna grab the remakes of FFI for PSP. The black mage rules.
Old 10.30.2008, 11:13 AM   #32
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Guitar Hero =/= Rock Band

I play drums, who cares about whammy bars?!?!?

show me a Utoob of somebody playing Teenage Riot, on drums, on the DS and I'll eat crow. until then, it's Rock Band or GTFO.
RB2 ftw. (still can't beat SY on expert drums except for Kool THing.)
I enjoy the PSP just as much as the DS. ON the DS you can buy a memory card and use it like an emulator too.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 11:31 AM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
RB2 ftw. (still can't beat SY on expert drums except for Kool THing.)
I enjoy the PSP just as much as the DS. ON the DS you can buy a memory card and use it like an emulator too.

Yeah, I had one of those. I rocked a lot of homebrew on the DS. But the card itself was flimsy, and broke after about a year, so instead of replacing it I traded in my DS for a PSP.
Old 10.30.2008, 12:18 PM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My favorite genre is actually puzzle games, and the DS has my favorite puzzle game (planet puzzle league.. aka pokemon puzzle and tetris attack) ..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 12:31 PM   #35
al shabbray

you are a puzzle junkie? kinda funny
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 02:34 PM   #36
eduveloper
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
how old is yr daugter?

it makes me feel like a massive whiner, but my sisters all buy the most ridiculous gifts for their kids. I dunno.. I just can't understand why they ahve to have it and they have to have it now.. yr breeding consumerist children to grow up as consumerist adults.

they all have DS and have since they came out.. kids are 6, 6, and 9.. the 9 year old got an ipod for her last birthday so now her little brother is getting one of the new ipod nanos for christmas. He will be like 7 ffs, surely his need for 30,000 toons on demand and an accelerometer and small portable technology (sp)is pretty limited at this age and its just buying for the sake of it

/hippy parenting rant

She is and got this DS toy at 7. In her class of say 10, 4 cant afford such things, 5 already got one. I must say when their sending (handwritten) messages to eachother in a funny way, i see no problems.
As a counterweight we also work in our vegetablegarden, go cycling, play boardgames or read a book.

PS NickelOdeon has proven to be a pest.

Yes i'm worried too about consuming.
Old 10.30.2008, 05:21 PM   #37
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My favorite genre is actually puzzle games, and the DS has my favorite puzzle game (planet puzzle league.. aka pokemon puzzle and tetris attack) ..

I like some puzzle games... been rocking KLAX on my PSP. It's on the Midway Aracade Treasures collection. I get a lot of those bunch-of-old-games-on-one-disc collections.
Old 10.30.2008, 05:28 PM   #38
al shabbray

I liked quirk on the old gameboy pretty mch when it comes to puzzle games, and of course tetris and some of its clones. but afterall I am not that puzzle guy I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 07:38 AM   #39
noisereductions
invito al cielo

I like crosswords a lot. And Jeopardy. for real. I have Jeopardy for PS2 that I bought used, and the cover is signed by Alex Trebek. I dont know if it's real. But I like to pretend.
Old 10.31.2008, 10:34 AM   #40
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

Handhelds are the best for puzzle games.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth