oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.16.2006, 10:10 PM   #1021
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
hey?! do you have a cold?? you weren't hinting anything were you?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 10:11 PM   #1022
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i dunno, i'm pretty clogged up...

*coughHISBALLSARE/WEREGONEUGHHACKINGMYLUNGSOUTcough*
Old 04.16.2006, 10:14 PM   #1023
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
here, have a cough drop

i think we ALL should do a huskers on a plane song together. when i say everyone, i mean
john violence
schizophenicroom
the dom
marleypumpkin
HaydenAsche
rip frey
sellouteater
hip priest
i know i'm forgetting tons of people.

But, wouldn't it be awsome
Old 04.16.2006, 10:17 PM   #1024
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
That = pretty fucking awesome idea. Seriously. I can contribute voice, but I just broke a guitar string.
Old 04.16.2006, 10:18 PM   #1025
finding nobody
invito al cielo

we can all write the song together too! but, we can start tommorow. i'm a sleepy boy. and i got school in the mornin. peace.
Old 04.16.2006, 10:19 PM   #1026
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

oh yeah, i've got a math quiz tomorrow. shit. peace out!
Old 04.16.2006, 10:21 PM   #1027
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
It could be a rap song. I could make a really cheesy/phat beat in fruity loops.
Old 04.16.2006, 10:28 PM   #1028
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

I could beatbox!

boom shika boom zha boom zha bam bam..anal.. bam..
Old 04.16.2006, 10:44 PM   #1029
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I can do a rap bass line. What is our rap name. I vote Charlie Titty and the Murphies. That or the Nitty Gritty Beat Box Rap Battle Experiment.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 10:45 PM   #1030
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Nitty Gritty White Folk Battle Boob-Ball Hysteria Experiment and the Murphies.
Old 04.16.2006, 10:50 PM   #1031
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
Nitty Gritty White Folk Battle Boob-Ball Hysteria Experiment and the Murphies.

Sounds like the perfect name.
Old 04.16.2006, 10:50 PM   #1032
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Indeed it does!

I edited a song to fit on the HOAP Official Soundtrack, or at least on the complimentary copy given in the giftbasket at the premiere. Kurt Cobain is going to sing it with me. Turns out Steve is going to show up too.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/drdre...saintshit.html -

[Chorus: Jade (2X)]

Huskers ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck da dick
Get's the fuck out after you're done
And I hops in my plane to make a quick run...

[Kurt]
I used to know a bitch named T.M, that's right
We used to roll around and read the poems at night
Tight than a mutharfucka with the gangsta beats
And we was ballin' on the muthafuckin' Lower East Side streets
Peep, the shit got deep and it was on
Number 1 song after number 1 song
Long as my muthafuckin' pockets was fat
I didn't give a fuck where Gary Hart was at
But he was hangin' with a white bitch doin' the shit he do
Suckin' on that stick just to get a buck or 2
And the few ends he got didn't mean nothin'
Now he's suing cuz the shit she be doin' ain't shit
Bitch can't hang with the streets, he found himself short
So now he's takin' me to court
It's real conversation for your ass
So recognize and pass to Jade!

[Jade in a different voice]
Now as i'm rollin' with my homie Kurt and da Steve
Fuckin' male hoes, clockin' dough up to no good
We flip flop and serve hoes like flap jacks
(Kurt: But we don't love that Joan) Bitch, and it's like that
This is what you look for in a ho who got cash flow
Ya run up in that Joan and grab the cash
And get your dash on
While you're chillin', with your homies and shit
And how my Sonics kick the anthem like this

[Kurt] CONFUSION IS SEEEEEXXXXX

(Chorus)

[Kurt]
...To the store, to get me a 4-0
Lee Ranaldo 'Aldo Lee, that must mean more hoes
So I head down the street to long beach
Just so i could meet, a freak
To lick me from my head to my feet
And I'm here, now I'm ready to be done up
Nothin' but homies around so I puts my gun up
Bitches on my nuts like clothes
But i'm from the pound and we don't love that Joan
How could you trust a hoe? [Jade:] Why? [echoed 3X]
Cuz The Shat's a trick
We don't love them tricks [Jade:] Why? [echoed 3X]
Cuz The Game's a bitch
And my guitar's constantly in her mouth
And turnin' them trick ass Joan gets the fuck out
Now...

[Jade]
I once had a bitch named THE FRIGGING GAME
Used to be up in them guts like everyday
His rhythms were the bomb left me on sprung
I was in love like Joan Rivers lickin' the protung
The homies used to tell me that he wasn't no good
But I'm the maniac in black, Ms. Jade
So I figure my homies wouldn't trip with mine
Guess what? Got gaffled by one time
I'm back to the muthafuckin' county jail
6 months on my chest, now it's time to bail
I get's released on a hot sunny day
My homie Gary Hart and my homie Kurty C'ain!
Scooped in a coupe, Jade we got news
Your guy was trickin' while you was draped in your county blues
I ain't been out a second
And already gotta do some muthafuckin chin checkin
Move up the block as we groove down the block
See my guy's house, Kurt, pass the glock
Kick in the do', I look on the flo'
It's my little cousin Daz and she's fucking Bob Mould
(Bitches ain't shit)
I uncocked my shit...I'm heart-broke but I'm still loc'ed
Man, fuck a bitch!

[Chorus]

[Steve]
(Dr. in background "Bitches ain't shit")
I don't give a fuck about Joan R
But i and her know that they can't fade this
Cause i'm doin my own thingdown with the swang
I'm hangin' with Geffen like it ain't no thing
I say you know can't deal
Cuz I'm a btich that's real
Motherfucker need to step back, hell yeah
They need to chill
Because I don't give a fuck
And I don't give a fuck [x3]

And now I gotta do some...
And now I gotta do some shit that's clean
But when I'm on a dick, hell yeah, I get real mean
Like a washing machine
I can wash the clothes
All that Joan knows
That i'm on the flo' ho
But they can't hang with my type on swang
I ain't tryin' to say I suck every ding-a-lang
But just the juicy ones
Witht he tip of the tongue
And then their sprung
With the nuts hung
[Kurt:] Bitches ain't shit
Old 04.16.2006, 11:10 PM   #1033
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Scene Taco

Everything has calmed down and Thurston gets up to ask Lee a quick question. Thurston bumps shoulders with The Game on accident and The Game becomes furious.

The Game: Whats you doin in my way sucka chump.
Thurston: Sorry
The Game: Sucka chump sucka chump you best not be callin me out son! I'm The Game!
Thurston: ?????
The Game: Ah no you didn't! We needs to settle this in a rap battle.

Dr. Dre comes up and talks to The Game.

Dr Dre:I don't know if you wanna do this. This cat can ryme.
The Game: I isn't afraid of some white boy!
Thurston: FINE LETS GO!

Steve Shelly gets behind the kit and starts playing a rap beat.

The Game: Uhhhh! Yeah! Uh! I got a sucka chump named Thurston Whore he plays in da yoof and is just a bore. Uh Uh Uh yeah!

The music stops.

Danza: Wait was that it?
The Game: What you mean dats it? I ripped him to pieces.

Sonic Youth picks up thier equipment and starts playing Master Dik. Patti Smith holds a single microphone to record it all.

Thurston:

One two, one two, one two titty
I know every nook and cranny in New York City
We're Ciccone and that's enough
I'm the Royal Tuff Titty and you gotta taste my love
Taste my love
Yeah Come on everybody and rock with me
I am the one on the Christmas tree
Now whippin' out the words like a moving story
Now walking up the stairs and corkin' up the board
Trippin' anywhere, I don't fuckin' care
Put on some dark eyes and wave me goodbye

John Violence, Schizophrenicroom, HaydenAsche, The Dom, and especially Sellouteater are freaking out and doing the robot.

[Kiss sample: "said she's looking good"]
[thurston does random ciccone rap overtop]
[thurston says something i can't decipher, coughs, and a second Kiss sample begins - "i know" - w/ thurston singing along, then saying "Gene Simmons is an ugly mother.....". back into "i know" and then "c-c-ciccone... we're ciccone" etc... "i know" again... more mumbled shit... "got off balance..??..Sun Ra...?????" ... "like a hylozoic gonna pass right through saying 'all is one and one is too too many'...] London fuck you're pissing me off
Hollywood weirdo, cough cough cough
Won't you please let me rock you
Now I'm just a boy with not much to do
Everybody says doesn't come from above
You're gonna scream when you taste my love
Taste my love
Yeah.....C-C-C-C-Ciccone...C-C-C-C-Ciccone..
Yeah we're Ciccone...
...aaaaaaaaahhhhh........
We're ciccone...ciccone..c-ciccone..ciccone

The Plane goes wild and the Game faints from embarrassment.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:13 PM   #1034
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

LMAO. that? pretty freaking genius.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:15 PM   #1035
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Ha! That is gonna be the single we promote Ms. Room.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:18 PM   #1036
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Yay!

At dinner tonight with the family I started talking about the movie event of 1984, our little HOAP, and I had to stop because I realized no one else knew what the HELL I was talking about.

This thread contains one-sixth of the total posts in the Sonic Gossip section.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:22 PM   #1037
John Violence
the end of the ugly

HAHAHA! That's funny. I was trying to explain the idea of Huskers on a Plane to one of my friends but I don't think he really got it. I'm gonna write Huskers on a Plane on my next skateboard and have a quote on it.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:29 PM   #1038
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

I tried to explain it to two of my friends and showed them that poster I posted a picture of, but.. yeah, that didn't go to well.

On my English binder I wrote "COMING SOON: THE HUSKERS STRIKE BACK!" and some little snakes. It's everywhere.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:31 PM   #1039
John Violence
the end of the ugly

It's gonna take over like mad cow.
Old 04.16.2006, 11:33 PM   #1040
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Like a scalpel to Joan's ragged ass.

Or, yeah, like a mad cow. That works best.
42495051 52 53545562102152552 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth