Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2007, 01:53 PM   #2141
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Good, I agree, now answer MY question.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 02:02 PM   #2142
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Oh no, it's definitely a sign.

Yeah, there was also a tie in with that magic number 56 too. I'm quite baffled.

Nicfit, I think the Lisbon shirt is old. I don't quite like either of them though.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 02:13 PM   #2143
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
Sonic Youth - Denied Entry with Equipment
By nyctaper

As I write, Sonic Youth is performing at McCarren Pool. I’m not taping it, I’m not attending it. I’ve deleted my post from June promoting their album and providing a link where multiple nyctaper readers have already purchased copies of the new Daydream Nation CD. Sonic Youth can take their regurgitation of their 20-years-ago heyday and shove it up their ass.
I had an email which had been cc’d to Lee Ranaldo the guitarist. I was told to speak to Lee or soundman Aaron Mullan if there was any problem with entry. It was all supposed to be nice and simple. Only it wasn’t. The guard stopped me at the door, as well he should, and when I showed the email, he was nice enough to radio to security to get my clearance. Twenty-five minutes later, after multiple radio calls, I was told that neither Lee nor Aaron knew anything about taping and that the answer on taping was “no”.
Apologies to all the readers who have anxiously awaited my recording of this concert. When a band specifically allows taping in the past, grants specific permission in email, and ultimately leaves me standing at the gate denied entry, I’m left to consider whether its really worth expending any more time, money, and energy purchasing their product, buying tickets to their concerts, and promoting the performances through sharing my recordings. Given the way I was jerked around tonight, the answer with Sonic Youth is the same answer I received at the gate–”no”.
A band that could give a crap about their fans really shouldn’t get support from anyone. Don’t buy Sonic Youth CDs, don’t buy tickets to their concerts, and don’t give them any attention whatsoever. They’re tired old hacks anyway. 1988 is over.

http://www.nyctaper.com/?p=36
What a dick. He seems to have delusions of grandeur, to judge by his posts on his site. Clearly thinks he is some kind of a rock star because he is a taper with a website.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 02:15 PM   #2144
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Since I was a wee boy. I wanted one of those "very angry" ones for my 10th birthday, but my mum wouldn't buy it.
Old 08.16.2007, 02:19 PM   #2145
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Since I was a wee boy. I wanted one of those "very angry" ones for my 10th birthday, but my mum wouldn't buy it.
Serves ya right, you should not watch Inland Empire at 8:30 pm.
Old 08.17.2007, 05:10 AM   #2146
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
my dad has to have one of his kidneys removed and not knowing if the other will function correctly once the other has come out he may need a transplant meaning i might have to donate one of mine being a family member and i likely match etc. his other organs are also failing quite a lot, massive shutdown infact.

why are parents so inconsiderate? cunts.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2007, 06:24 AM   #2147
nicfit
invito al cielo

Damn, jon boy, hope everything will be ok... Parents are just humans, they/we all make mistakes. Problem is, often other people have to suffer the consequences of our errors. that said, which is quite retorical, here's a contribution to the usual thread's mood:

I feel a bit like a dork posting this right after your post...
Old 08.17.2007, 06:28 AM   #2148
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
I CAN'T BEAT MY COMPUTER AT CHESSSSSSS TOOOO HARDDDDDDD, arrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhh
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2007, 02:57 PM   #2149
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my next door neighbor thinks:

1) we should hold a prayer circle around my tree involving all the neighbors (maybe THE GIANT FUCKING CRACK will go away).

2) somebody bad nearby MUST be the cause of the tree's decline (negative energy destroys them). I blame the wife.

3) we should place a sign in front of the tree telling everyone that the tree is about to be cut down (so they know that WE are not the bad people to blame).

oh, my achin' brain.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2007, 03:06 PM   #2150
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Homeownership is really annoying a lot of the time.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2007, 03:10 PM   #2151
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i need to pee
my eczema is flaring up
my computer is fucking up
i have to eat dinner at my boyfriends mom's house and i hate the very fiber of her being
then i have to get on a damn airplane

(this is mostly me bitching about today which is relevant to nothing i can think of)
Old 08.17.2007, 03:21 PM   #2152
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Homeownership is really annoying a lot of the time.

it's not so much the house as it is everything around it.

the wacky neighbor
the broken tree
the pitbull named Kanye
Kanye's puppy

Kanye doesn't care about noise pollution.
Old 08.19.2007, 12:06 PM   #2153
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
theres nothing going on today on the board itss sooo boring and i still have like 4 more hours of sitting at work yawn
Old 08.19.2007, 12:46 PM   #2154
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
no i'm just a weekend sectary at a real estate office my moms got the weekday job thats how i got hired. there are no higher postions avabile and there is absultuty nothing i can do i put away all the paper and shit and made copies now i just sit and wait for the phone to ring
Old 08.20.2007, 09:02 AM   #2155
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
in an attempt to stop people killing themselves or eachother at work, tommorow is wild west day. we are supposed to come in cowboy fancy dress and decorate our desks accordingly.

i am the angel of death, the hour of purification is at hand.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2007, 09:12 AM   #2156
sonicl
invito al cielo

You've had a day's notice that you have to go to work dressed as a cowboy or indian? That's a bit harsh.

Which are you going as?

EDIT: I dare you to take a teepee into work and spend the day in there.
Old 08.20.2007, 09:50 AM   #2157
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
in an attempt to stop people killing themselves or eachother at work, tommorow is wild west day.

HAHAHAH

they could have picked something a little more nonviolent if that is the case

PS: word around the sweat lodge is, Big Chief is giving out a blanket and some beads for every paleface you can scalp.
Old 08.20.2007, 09:55 AM   #2158
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Pet camel given as gift kills Australian woman
Updated: 5:03 p.m. ET Aug. 19, 2007

BRISBANE, Australia - An Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present, police said Sunday.
The woman, whose name has not been released, was killed Saturday at her family sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 350 miles west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male — weighing about 330 pounds — had knocked her to the ground then lay on top of her in what police suspect was mating behavior, Gregory said.

Camel expert Chris Hill agreed with Gregory.
Hill, who has offered camel rides to tourists for 20 years, said young camels are not aggressive but can be dangerous if treated as pets without discipline.
The woman was given the hand-reared camel in March as a birthday present from her husband and daughter.
The fate of the camel is not known.
An autopsy of the woman will determine the precise cause of death within days.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2007, 11:52 AM   #2159
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Old 08.20.2007, 04:13 PM   #2160
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Woman hears voices with a speech impediment

* 20 August 2007
* NewScientist.com news service

A Swiss woman who fell off her bicycle has yielded a unique insight into how auditory hallucinations are generated.

The woman suffered damage to the part of the brain where speech is generated and could speak only in short, stunted words and sentences. Five months later, when she suddenly developed epilepsy, she began "hearing" voices with the same speech impediments as herself.

"She initially heard her own voice speaking aloud, then the voices of hospital staff," says Daniela Hubl at the University Hospital of Psychiatry in Bern, Switzerland, a member of the team that treated her. "They had the same speech impediments as she did. It proves that the voices were generated in the language areas of the patient's own brain." The hallucinations disappeared when the woman received drugs to control her epilepsy (The Lancet, vol 370, p 538).

Hubl believes the case is unique and supports more strongly than ever the scientific consensus that "voices" and other hallucinations experienced by people with conditions like schizophrenia are generated within their own brains.

From issue 2617 of New Scientist magazine, 20 August 2007, page 16

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
5898105106107 108 1091101111181582086081108 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth