Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page does dr eugene have MOVIES FOR THE BLIND by Cage?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.29.2010, 09:03 AM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
if he doesn't he's probably an idiot.
he'd love that album.
"Stoney Lodge" is insannnnnnne
Old 10.29.2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
He's probably an idiot.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2010, 02:19 PM   #3
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
that's crazy! Have you heard it???
Old 10.29.2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Lol, just give me a day or two!

EDIT: Still kinda upset that you made me listen to that shitty Wayne track, and you didn't even bother to peep 2nd Hand Smoke. Now you gotta listen to that, and the following track - Diemuthafuckadie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5d95ar28YI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJhZK46YxaA

Old 10.29.2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

A fate of a soul lies in my hands I suppose
Now I'm wearing dark clothes
Parked on the side street
Peepin out the scenery
Make sure nobody seeing me
As I move to the trunk of the stolen car
Up to the back door with the crow bar
So far the plans fool proof
Called from the phone booth
Got the message machine
Nobody's on the scene
Kicked in the backdoor, 1:34
Looking for the family dog Thor
Kicked em in the jaw with the work boots
Knocked a couple teeth loose
Smacked em in the mouth with my empty deuce deuce
Then I smile
Break his neck and watch him piss on kitchen tile
Never liked him since the day he tried to play me vile,
And tried to bite me
Stab a steak knife in his head
So much for that man's best friend
Now I'm all up in the place and
In the bedroom masturbating
Cummin on the sheets and pillow cases
Fuck that bitch
She's just a cunt and her mothers nothing but a slut
Can't wait to seal her mouth shut
2:30 she returns home from work
Nice blouse, tight shirt
Business attire for this hooker for hire
Threw the keys to the table, said baby are you home
Didn't expect to see Bones we're alone
And she's reaching for the telephone to call the police
Strangled with the chord, now deceased
In the process of her suffocation
Finger fucked her for demonstration
Let her know I know her many faces
Now she's dead in the closet
Hangin out with all the winter clothes
In the struggle suffered a bloody nose
But I'm straight though
As I move to the bathroom to wash my hands
It's all part of the plan
Don't think you understand see?
Old 10.29.2010, 02:59 PM   #6
noisereductions
invito al cielo

trust me Cage is not like the Lil Wayne thing. This is yr shit. It's horrorcore. The cover is the cover of They Live!!!! His dad was a vet that got hit with agent orange and threatened to kill his whole family. He's disturbed. He spent time in mental facilities, which he talks about on this record. It's also pretty well-known that Eminim ripped him off, but got way famous for doing so.

once you hear and love Movies For The Blind I'll tell you a lot more about Cage.
Old 10.29.2010, 03:05 PM   #7
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

If Eminem ripped off anyone - it's EsHaM.

But yeah, I'll check it out... if ya give Twiztid a shot.
Old 10.29.2010, 03:17 PM   #8
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Palko was born in Würzburg, Germany to American parents. His father, Bill Murray, was stationed on a West German military base as a member of the military police.[1] Palko lived there until the age of four when Murray was dishonorably discharged for selling and using heroin, and the family was sent back to the United States where they lived in Middletown, New York. Murray would often force Palko to pull homemade tourniquets around his arm as he injected heroin. At the age of eight, Palko's father was arrested during a standoff with state troopers after threatening his family with a shotgun.[2][3] By the time Palko was kicked out of high school, his mother had remarried twice, and he was beaten by his stepfather. Palko began using LSD, mescaline, cannabis and alcohol, and was sent to live with his uncle on a German military base, where he was beaten and sent home after a year.
Palko was arrested several times for drug possession and fighting in the streets. When he faced jail time for violating probation, his mother convinced the judge that he was mentally unstable, and he was sent to the Stony Lodge psychiatric hospital for a two week evaluation. He eventually ended up staying in the hospital for eighteen months, where he was a part of a small group used to test fluoxetine.[3][4] After being misdiagnosed and placed on the drug, he became suicidal and made several attempts to kill himself, including hanging himself with his shoelaces and saving his lithium dose for a month before ingesting all of them at once.[2][3] He was illegally restrained over twenty times for periods of up to thirteen hours at a time by straitjacket and ten point bed restraints.[1][3]
Old 10.29.2010, 04:41 PM   #9
noisereductions
invito al cielo

"2nd Hand Smoke" -- great beat. Sort of a gritty NWA / PE thing but a bit more electro. Their flows/voices work great on this track.

"Diemuthafucka" -- even better beat. Their flows are good, but not as good as on 2nd hand..

I'll probably end up getting this album though.

Now:

Cage

"In Stoney Lodge" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLE_M4JNvQ
"Among The SleeP" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-GgX...eature=related
"Agent Orange" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69Po...eature=related

and then not on this album, but my favorite Cage track ever:

"Ballad Of Worms" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKVOUQORwk
Old 10.30.2010, 03:51 AM   #10
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

NR, you my ninja.

Madrox, and Monoxide definitely both have very smooth flows, and Mike E. Clark is easily one of the best, and well respected producers to come from the D. Out of all their albums I'd recommend Mostasteless, Freek Show, and Mirror Mirror above all else. And if you wanna get really old school, and underground... blast some House of Krazees. I mean there are even some Juggalos that don't even know about HoK.

< HoK

I actually do like this Cage guy's stuff. Who's his producer? Sounds almost like Madlib's stuff to me... or am I just really tired/buzzed right now? Either way, I could see this stuff growing on me.

Marshall probably did rip him off a bit. Despite his undeniable (former?) talent - he's a total bitch-boy like that. He, and EsHaM have the biggest beef about him biting EsHaM's shit. Which makes total sense considering Shady's place in the scene at the time. EsHaM's been doing horrorcore...errr, acid rap... since '89 when he dropped Boomin Words from Hell, when he was only 13. He's easily the granddaddy of the genre.
Old 10.30.2010, 07:54 AM   #11
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Yeah I hear you on Esham. Plus Cage isn't from D. But still Cage and Em were coming up in the underground at the same time dropping early singles and stuff. Supposedly Em's recorded some diss tracks about Cage that most ppl don't know are about Cage.

every track I sent you had a different producer. He's jumped around. Early albums on Eastern Conference, later on Def Jux, now -- I'm not sure. But his last album was terrible.

Get Movies For The Blind first, then I'll guide you through the rest.
Old 10.30.2010, 09:48 AM   #12
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Sean from Hatebreed did the majority of the beats on his last album. So
yeah, explains quite a bit. Mighty Mi may be a spoiled brat who spins at
Perez Hilton parties, but the guy can actually make good beats.
Old 10.30.2010, 02:37 PM   #13
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Sean from Hatebreed did the majority of the beats on his last album. So
yeah, explains quite a bit. Mighty Mi may be a spoiled brat who spins at
Perez Hilton parties, but the guy can actually make good beats.

yeah I hated the last Cage album. Terrible rock-rap. Terrible. But Cage has an awesome enough discography that I can look past it.
Old 10.30.2010, 11:20 PM   #14
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
uncredited guest spot in 93
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAiXHytgTAY

ps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmPjd0lcPqU

for argento fans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfO0wMvnFbQ
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2010, 03:14 PM   #15
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Listening to it now. Teenage Death is bumpin'
Old 11.08.2010, 03:33 PM   #16
noisereductions
invito al cielo

kickass!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth