Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page My older brother lost all of his CDs in the Denver airport
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.25.2006, 10:28 AM   #21
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
That sucks.

That's why I never ever ever !! carry original copies of my music outside the house. CD-R or cassette tape copies only!! for road trips, even if it's just for across town.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2006, 10:32 AM   #22
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
my house got robbed ages ago and alllllll my cd's got stollen. thats sucked, i had to start all over again.

Hmm, yeah, that sounds very familiar! Only it was my daughter ripped me off. I open the CD case one day and find half of the CDs are missing, all of my favorites, and a lot of them, at the time, rare or very hard to replace (like the original release of Loveless, late 80s release of Modern Lovers, and the like). Turns out she was taking them to those Mr Money places to support her pot habit. God, I was pissed off.

That's half the reason I became the vinyl freak I am today. I swore then that I'd replace everything that was missing on vinyl, and I almost have. And I decided that I'd make most of my purchases on vinyl. Mr Money and those kinds of places are only interested in CDs, and her friends mostly don't or didn't play vinyl.

Even though my daughter is now out of the house, I still keep my collection behind lock and key.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2006, 05:06 PM   #23
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
this is the oldest thread in the non sonics forum

i'd like to thank the academy...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth