Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2016, 03:07 PM   #1181
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so what happens if i tell you i have 2 passports? you'll have a seizure?
yeah, i am having one.
question is if you ever used one...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 03:08 PM   #1182
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
yeah, i am having one.
question is if you ever used one...
pffffft dumb troll

goodbye
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 03:11 PM   #1183
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
thanks

and from what i've read (reviews anyway, will check out the library soon) he places the blame squarely on his people

e.g. hating the government and abusing food stamps at the same time

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cul...r-white-people

here is a great in-depth review (with extensive quotes) which I found interesting.. it seems the text goes back and forth between apologizing and analyzing, but that is understandable considering its an autobiographical narrative and frankly few white people have the balls to channel their inner Tim Wise and take all the blame without any scapegoating.

I am quasi-interested in this book after reading the quotes, I think I like the premise more so than what the text actually seems to be. I don't need to read about poor white people to learn who they are, i have some experience

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 03:23 PM   #1184
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
so much hatred. no point argue with you.

I told you I heard about that Washington Post article earlier on CNN (and no it is not lesser of two evils arg.)

because I have opinion on her as being equally dangerous and scared of her makes me nonsense. it is just my opinion man. I have a right to be scared when I see all this anti russian talk coming from her mouth....oh, we got flat tire it must be Russians. maybe it is ok for you, but not for me living in the central Europe. don't give me that putin's boy bullshit! neutral observer? like you over there would not believe anything else unless it is comming out from CNN, are you actually owner of a passport?

I think Overlord Hillary is indeed a frightening war hawk in the same vein as John Kerry and some folks here might remember from all the way back in 2004 when I quite vocally said I preferred Bush II over Kerry (to which i was constantly berated, scandalized, and attacked) because Kerry was a downlow hawk who seemed to want to expand the war machine meanwhile Bush II seemed hamstrung politically.

However, I must confess, I too have accused you of being way too "pro-Russian" in discussions here so I must ask you honestly and openly, why do you seem to have such a positive view or opinion of Russia?

I mean, its everything that is bad in American politics but EXAGGERATED by increased and open corruption! Unnecessary and financially motivated wars around the world.. shady black ops interfering with several nations domestic politics.. absolute corruption to the point of essentially being the world's most lucrative oligarchy.. I mean if you are critical of Hillary or American politics WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SEEMINGLY SUPPORTING OR SYMPATHETIC TO THE POLITICAL CESSPOOL THAT IS RUSSIA?

(SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT JUST NEEDLESSLY ATTACKING YOU)

Old 10.13.2016, 04:52 PM   #1185
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.luckytv.nl/time-of-my-life/

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 05:03 PM   #1186
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
A+++++++++++ WILL BUY AGAIN
Old 10.13.2016, 05:30 PM   #1187
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

im glad somebody shared this, i been getting a damn good laugh at this all week..

of course none of the "Millenials" are old enough to even remotely get why this is funny even if they are shown the original

Old 10.13.2016, 06:34 PM   #1188
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
pfffft. you guys don't get yr rocks off by discussing this daily and disgracing the classes you put down?

most of you make awesome points besides #*%&*. he is one big dick brain libtard elitist asshole if there ever was one. see, you're going to die and it doesn't matter. nor the human race. yr DNA tells you to fight to move on and improve but, it's a lost cause. change will happen. good or bad. yr erudite politics and arguments is just sugar for yr brain to make you feel good.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 09:08 PM   #1189
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I saw this and it brought me great joy.
Ethically, I kind of *have* to be opposed to this kind of thing in general, but who the FUCK is impartial anymore anyway? Fox? No. fuckers.

This was good and it was necessary.

But I just interviewed a guy running for local office here, and he's convinced that Hillary's paying off the press. Reading this only made him like Donald Trump MORE. So... that's not ideal. But whatever. Keep 'me coming I say. Paul Ryan needs to speak up and formally support Clinton. You know he wants to.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 09:16 PM   #1190
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Republicans have ALWAYS blamed the press because they can never jusr admit how frequently their candidates, politicians, or political tactics are reprehensible slime

Old 10.14.2016, 11:59 AM   #1191
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

I love how in this hyperbole era of sports and politics where every team is "the best ever" and every opposing politician is "the worst ever" i find it especially hilarious that so many folks from all sides are suddenly acting like news sources and media never endorsed a candidate before! All over the internet and commentary I hear people complaining about "a lack of neutrality" or "biased reporting" like DUH HAVE YOU PEOPLE NEVER READ THE NEWS BEFORE???????

Old 10.14.2016, 05:46 PM   #1192
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

HO-LEE-FUCK

i'm near the end of this frontline piece and i'm fucking *shocked* and the level of massive scammery that the carnival barker donald trump actually has carried out on the public.

it's INSANE. i had no idea--not of the depth and width of his pre-political fuckery. it's fucking outrageous. he fucked out not only contractors but fooled investors multiple times. i thought he actually had some business success but it's all fucking bullshit. my fucking god.

--

and to continue with the boxing metaphors, colbert (not don) king:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.fe22c898c854
Old 10.14.2016, 06:03 PM   #1193
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
HO-LEE-FUCK

i'm near the end of this frontline piece and i'm fucking *shocked* and the level of massive scammery that the carnival barker donald trump actually has carried out on the public.

it's INSANE. i had no idea--not of the depth and width of his pre-political fuckery. it's fucking outrageous. he fucked out not only contractors but fooled investors multiple times. i thought he actually had some business success but it's all fucking bullshit. my fucking god.

--

and to continue with the boxing metaphors, colbert (not don) king:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.fe22c898c854
i found it interesting that it was still very critical of Hillary Clinton's biography BUT it still kinda made her seem a sometimes sympathetic figure which i am not sure was actually what they were trying to do or if she just appears that way when the facts are put out there.

Old 10.14.2016, 06:15 PM   #1194
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i found it interesting that it was still very critical of Hillary Clinton's biography BUT it still kinda made her seem a sometimes sympathetic figure which i am not sure was actually what they were trying to do or if she just appears that way when the facts are put out there.
i gotta say i'm really impressed by her bio

like i didn'tknow about her commencement speech in college & her involvement in watergate etc, or how she had to adapt to survive arkansas politics.

i mean, she's been brilliant from the start, and i have to say i admire her resilience and determination.

---

also i despise trump even more now that i found he's a disciple of the nefarious roy cohn from which he learned how to operate. the worst. (yes, the worst, roy cohn. a nasty piece of work)

eta: and when i say the worst i mean the worst: https://www.thenation.com/article/king-cohn/

eta: for those who didn't see the docu;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...65c_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us...cohn.html?_r=0
Old 10.14.2016, 07:31 PM   #1195
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
i gotta say i'm really impressed by her bio

like i didn'tknow about her commencement speech in college & her involvement in watergate etc, or how she had to adapt to survive arkansas politics.

i mean, she's been brilliant from the start, and i have to say i admire her resilience and determination.

---

also i despise trump even more now that i found he's a disciple of the nefarious roy cohn from which he learned how to operate. the worst. (yes, the worst, roy cohn. a nasty piece of work)

eta: and when i say the worst i mean the worst: https://www.thenation.com/article/king-cohn/

i figured a political dude such as yourself would have known more about Hillary biography. I had known before about her lawyer years and then the Arkansas governor stuff.. she is really and truly a political genius, probably one of the most effective political strategists ever when you take it all in.. however the criticisms against her are all fair, she is deeply secretive, cut throat, and manipulative. also involved in some corruption too.. she isn't necessarily any more dirty than anyone else in Washington and hey politics isn't exactly a sunday school pageant BUT again the criticism is fair.

a couple of years ago PBS American Experience put out a more indepth biography of Bill Clinton but by default included quite a bit about Hillary, also worth the time albeit this one is four hours

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...linton/player/

Old 10.15.2016, 08:45 AM   #1196
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Even less well known than her bio is how damn charming she is one on one. She's a little stiff if there's more than three people in the room, but in the few casual conversations I've overheard, she's actually pretty cool. (Not cold.)

Propaganda, but still interesting:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/podcast/

Here's a great interview on the wonky side with uberwonk Ezra Klein:

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pano...inton-45312395
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2016, 09:34 AM   #1197
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I think Overlord Hillary is indeed a frightening war hawk in the same vein as John Kerry and some folks here might remember from all the way back in 2004 when I quite vocally said I preferred Bush II over Kerry (to which i was constantly berated, scandalized, and attacked) because Kerry was a downlow hawk who seemed to want to expand the war machine meanwhile Bush II seemed hamstrung politically.

However, I must confess, I too have accused you of being way too "pro-Russian" in discussions here so I must ask you honestly and openly, why do you seem to have such a positive view or opinion of Russia?

I mean, its everything that is bad in American politics but EXAGGERATED by increased and open corruption! Unnecessary and financially motivated wars around the world.. shady black ops interfering with several nations domestic politics.. absolute corruption to the point of essentially being the world's most lucrative oligarchy.. I mean if you are critical of Hillary or American politics WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SEEMINGLY SUPPORTING OR SYMPATHETIC TO THE POLITICAL CESSPOOL THAT IS RUSSIA?

(SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT JUST NEEDLESSLY ATTACKING YOU)

no worries, I can see you are not attacking me.

no, no, no. I am not supporting or sympathetic with Russian regime at all, do not get me wrong. people here in CzechkoSlovakia actually do not have a fond memories on Russians spec. since '68 till '89 and their permanent military bases and their occupation throughout that time (we were allies). perhaps that's why people over here are more awake and do not trust US strong anti Russian rhetoric (now we are allies). we live next to Russia and everything here is fine. you can get their tv channels on cable over here too and you certainly do not see any indication of hostility towards US on their news. opposite. but man so much hostility against them coming out from our news, it is like completly different reality. do not get it. o.k let everybody play on their playground, look after and defend everyone's own interests, but please stop blaming and being aggresive towards Russia just because they won't bow down to our game and our way, it really might end up in a mess. and media back in your part of the world, man, even double amount of brainwashing with strong hostility-from-russians propaganda. just my opinion. o.k. fair enough, be vigilant, keep an eye on each other. but seeing Hillary talk anti Russian you get a feeling she is the one looking for a conflict, or US army chief threatens war with Russia...we will beat you harder than ever before. i haven't seen Putin or his generals talking that aggresive against U.S. publicly, did you?

I am not proRussian suchfriendsaredangerous but I think that hostility towards Russia coming from our side is unnecessary, dangerous and partial. or maybe part of some plan. and I still think US media brainwash you with Russia is aggressor narrative big time. again my opinion.

Old 10.15.2016, 09:44 AM   #1198
greenlight
invito al cielo

I know you look on yr elections more from a domestic point of view, me as a non US citizen and America being leading nation in the world from geopolitical point of view, that is why I don't like Hillary at all (her ties with Saudies and anti Russian rhetoric)...Trump is muppet.

Old 10.15.2016, 10:04 AM   #1199
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Help me with something, will you guys?

In complete honesty I've been a Hilary supporter since the '90s, and I've wanted to see her in the general since somewhere around 1996. I voted for her over Obama in the '08 primary, and voted for her over Bernie this year.

But there's something I can't quite get my head around.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING HOLLARY CLINTON IS A MURDERER?

I mean.. I've asked, and I've been given batshit answers... like "in the mid-'90s she went rightnubto peoples' homes and had them fucking executed" and when I ask, "which people and for whatnreason/purpose?" I hear "oh man, so many people, and because she's a cunt" (or some such nonsense)

I've also heard the super predictable abortion response. Democrat = babykiller, period.

But the accusation has been on many mouths over the last year, and I can't find any reference to any documented incident that might be construed as true by any stretch of the sane imagination.

Anyone want to help me out on this?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2016, 10:08 AM   #1200
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
pffffft dumb troll

goodbye

listen, I have posted one of leaked Podesta's emails and wanted to point out "Celebrity Politics" phenomenon and you went after me with some conspiracies and illuminaty bullshit again in ATTACK mode. if you do not like my opinion on Bazos Washington Post, or disagree in any way, can you please address me in more funny and mature way at the same time, rather then attacking me like a typical extreme left, millenial, hipster, prog., Hillary voting douchebag. I would prefer it more.

#edit#

50575859 60 61626370110160 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth