Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So I just sent a fucking death threat...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.12.2009, 06:28 PM   #1
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
HA! only in Los Angeles I tell you..

I just called somebody's celly and I woofed a bunch of shit like:

"Don't be talking shit motherfucker.. blah blah.. fuck you you bitch.. woof woof.." and then concluded it by saying, "I'm gonna kill you and your fucking family."

but it was the wrong number! The dude called me back but I'm a pussyclott ass so I didn't answer and he left me a fucking voicemail laughing at my mistake (yes, i actually called unblocked) and he told me to try again next time, ending it "peace and love" to rebut against my "i'm gonna kill you and your family." Holy fuck.

only in LA I swear what a fucking retard!

He also sent a text reply saying "You should check the number you dial before you call running your grill looking foolish, especially since you got the wrong number!"

ONLY IN FUCKING L.A.

(brb calling the right number)

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2009, 06:30 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2009, 06:30 PM   #3
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
you lie
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2009, 06:40 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
HA! only in Los Angeles I tell you..

I just called somebody's celly and I woofed a bunch of shit like:

"Don't be talking shit motherfucker.. blah blah.. fuck you you bitch.. woof woof.." and then concluded it by saying, "I'm gonna kill you and your fucking family."

but it was the wrong number! The dude called me back but I'm a pussyclott ass so I didn't answer and he left me a fucking voicemail laughing at my mistake (yes, i actually called unblocked) and he told me to try again next time, ending it "peace and love" to rebut against my "i'm gonna kill you and your family." Holy fuck.

only in LA I swear what a fucking retard!

He also sent a text reply saying "You should check the number you dial before you call running your grill looking foolish, especially since you got the wrong number!"

ONLY IN FUCKING L.A.

(brb calling the right number)

good, get it right next time. imagine if I was some like, shiggity shat legit white dude? I would have been like, "jesus martha, oh mercy me! call the police immediately! We have his number, oh golly, this is terrible!"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2009, 06:41 PM   #5
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I just submitted a fucking parody thread.

Somebody arrest me.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2009, 06:47 PM   #6
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha.

The parody thread that works!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth