Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Flowers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.01.2007, 09:58 AM   #1
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
What kind of flower are you most like.

This is me:

haha. Only joking. I was suggesting that I had a big winkle dinkle, but only as a joke. It's more average size I'd say (that's what my last girlfriend said anyway, Your winkle is pretty average were her exact words, as I recall).

I'm really more like lilies - nice to look at, but a bit smelly. Haha. (but seriously, I do have a slight problem with body odor because of a fungal infection that wont clear up )
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Are you proud to be an Okie [etc]? Do they usually smell? Y'know, y'hear a song but you don't really know what it means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2007, 10:05 AM   #3
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Are you talking about the classic Okie From Muskogee?

Okie just meant somebody from Oklahoma, but the term became synonymous with the depression era migration to California. In the end, any migrant became known as Okies to the Californians.

Later, it was a term which was used for honest, hard working, simple folk. And Merle captured the essence of Okie in the song Okie From Muskogee.

I'm not an Okie, but I am from Muskogee (thats not a line from the song, its me talking).
Old 09.01.2007, 10:07 AM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I was not aware of that. It's amazing, isn't it? History lessons on a message board.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.01.2007, 10:08 AM   #5
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

haha. I dont know ever if Mr Glice is making fun of me.

I dont mind though.
Old 09.01.2007, 10:25 AM   #6
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka

Old 09.01.2007, 11:35 AM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Are you proud to be an Okie [etc]? Do they usually smell?

Dear Crafty Butcher,

Okies smells better than Euros. You people never take showers (I saw it on the History Channel).

Eat a bag of dicks.

Sincerely,

The Dong-Lord

PS: My wife says it's big and sometimes it hurts.

PSPS: I'm Californian, and I wish all those Okies would fuck off already. Do you know how long the lines are at Disneyland now???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2007, 11:42 AM   #8
Glice
invito al cielo

I'm going where the water taste like wine. I SAID I'm a-going where the water tastes like wine, Lord Lord, and I ain't gonna get treated this a-way.

Stop flapping your lips, you look like a cunt.

Quote:
Old 09.01.2007, 11:49 AM   #9
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses

Tacca chantrieri

The black bat flower (or tiger's whiskers) is also native to southeast Asia. There are twelve species in the genus Tacca. In addition to southeast Asia, Tacca can also be found in tropical Africa, Madagascar and northeast South America.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2007, 12:01 PM   #10
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I have a venus fly trap their really boring, it looked like it was gonna be cool but the thing barly ever catches any flies it just sits there.
I'd pick a diffent flower if i were you, sway.
Old 09.01.2007, 12:15 PM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
the thing barly ever catches any flies it just sits there.

it's a plant.

did you expect that it would carry on a conversation with you?

hippie.

Old 09.01.2007, 12:44 PM   #12
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

"The predator waits patiently while its prey wanders about, unaware that danger lurks just inches away. Settling down to taste some sweet-smelling sap, the unsuspecting prey has made a fatal mistake. Swinging swiftly shut, the jaws of the predator close around its body. The struggle is brief, and soon the plant settles down to digest its tasty meal."

Ive seen the thing catch a fly twice in like 3 monthes and nothing happens the fly just gets stuck to the leaf. most overrated plant ever.
Old 09.01.2007, 12:50 PM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

maybe you should have got a Saguaro.

at least then, you could use it to make phallic allusions.

yr fly trap makes it seem like you have a cunt.
Old 09.01.2007, 12:52 PM   #14
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

no dont have a cunt, but were could i purchase one of theese mystical catis. Do they grow in moderate climates
Old 09.01.2007, 01:00 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
no dont have a cunt, but were could i purchase one of theese mystical catis. Do they grow in moderate climates

you don't grow them. they simply apparate after you look in a mirror at midnight and say "fly traps are for cunts" three times.

climate doesn't matter as much as feeding them a daily supply of virginal blood.
Old 09.01.2007, 01:02 PM   #16
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you don't grow them. they simply apparate after you look in a mirror at midnight and say "fly traps are for cunts" three times.

climate doesn't matter as much as feeding them a daily supply of virginal blood.

suck it you went to far with that one wayy to rundundant
Old 09.01.2007, 01:38 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yr sure angry.....for a hippie.
Old 09.02.2007, 10:33 AM   #18
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

I'm NOT A GODDANM HIPPIE
Old 09.02.2007, 11:10 AM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

sure thing.....hippie.
Old 09.02.2007, 11:33 AM   #20
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm NOT A GODDANM HIPPIE

That's so like a hippy to deny your hippy-ness. Hippy.

Quote:

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth