Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.29.2012, 05:03 PM   #5001
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Metroid: Hunters "Gorea" boss. Polish that up, then on to Super Metroid. (Never played it.)
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2012, 02:36 PM   #5002
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase
Metroid: Hunters "Gorea" boss. Polish that up, then on to Super Metroid. (Never played it.)

How is Metroid Prime Hunters? I remember everyone hating it?? How does it control?

Also, you're totally in for a treat with Super Metroid.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2012, 03:41 PM   #5003
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
@Joe: Wind Waker is easily the best non-2D Zelda.
Old 07.02.2012, 04:04 PM   #5004
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
How is Metroid Prime Hunters? I remember everyone hating it?? How does it control?

Also, you're totally in for a treat with Super Metroid.

Personally, one my friends was a big supporter of the DS and back in Summer of 2006 convinced bunch of our group to buy Hunters and DSs, we played it a lot and it was a lot of fun. So I've logged many hours on that game, and I love the controls but maybe a little strange to get used to, another then that, I love the game. The game is solid in my books.

How did find F-Zero GX's missions in difficulty? I'm only on the second one with all boulders falling off the mountain as you race whats his name. Its freaking hard! Just on normal, let alone very hard!
Old 07.02.2012, 05:28 PM   #5005
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Just played some kof2002. Still looking for a 3rd for my team. I'm thinking I'll probably keep mature, but I'm using iori n Shermie.

I just looked and my super metroid n chrono trigger files are erased....I guess I'll start super metroid now.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2012, 04:08 AM   #5006
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
So yeah...I'm tired of waiting. I think I'm gonna make my PS3 legit.
Old 07.04.2012, 04:11 AM   #5007
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

n ordering this
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter...ef=pd_sim_vg_1
Old 07.04.2012, 04:13 AM   #5008
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

too bad it doesn't ship till september.
Old 07.04.2012, 01:42 PM   #5009
Ghostchase
100%

whoa. that's quite the set. so what games does it contain?
Old 07.04.2012, 01:58 PM   #5010
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

sf2hdr, sf3, sf4, and sfxt. And all games come with (supposedly) all the dlc. Which is basically the main reason why I am getting it. The rest just seems like bonus. So...yeah. I'm currently looking for another ps3 to buy on the cheap.

I want to play some new games soooooooo badly.
Old 07.04.2012, 01:59 PM   #5011
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I mean.....seriously ps3s are gettin pretty cheap now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playsta...t _2882wt_922
Old 07.04.2012, 02:01 PM   #5012
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I hope I can win that one....just lurking for now.
Old 07.04.2012, 02:11 PM   #5013
Ghostchase
100%

I must own that. I gotta buy a PS3 too. But I don't know if I'd like to play Street Fighter on the PS controller, I think I'm tuned to the concave feel of the XBox controller.
Old 07.04.2012, 02:15 PM   #5014
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Ahhhhh are you serious? I feel like that is the controller from hell for sf(too curvy), but only for sf, it's still a comfy controller. then again I started playing sf wit a ps1 controller....so that's why Im biased towards sony's controller.
Old 07.04.2012, 02:17 PM   #5015
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Also you may want to pre order if you're 100% on buying it, it's limited and I don't know how they're selling and I'm assuming that the xbox version will probably sell out first...I'll probably put mine in on Friday.
Old 07.04.2012, 04:06 PM   #5016
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Over the last few months I've tried both Rift and Star Wars: The Old Republic on a trial basis.
Rift sucks. In almost every way it's inferior to World of Warcraft, which it closely emulates. There are a number of different "classes" like WoW, which you customize (like wow). But the casting/action animations look stiff, the colour is washed-out looking, the quests are boring, and most of the classes closely resemble those in WoW. Not that wow was all original, but Rift feels like the cheap Chinese-made dollar store knock off a popular toy. If you never had the real thing, it'd probably be okay.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a much different animal. It's more story-driven, much less about being an MMORPG. It feels like a single-player game, at least to the point where I had to quit. There were things I didn't like about it, but all in all I had fun playing it. I was debating whether to let my wow sub lapse and play SW:TOR instead. In the end I stayed with wow, and found a lot of people in my guild (in wow) ended up quitting Star Wars after a while. One thing I really liked about Star Wars was the option of how to turn in your quest. You could make "dark/evil/bad" choices or "good/nice" choices. They didn't always mesh with what I considered bad, but it's still a neat idea.

Knowing WoW though, they are probably ready to leap on any innovations other MMOs make and see if they can steal them and integrate them into their game.
Old 07.04.2012, 06:11 PM   #5017
Ghostchase
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Ahhhhh are you serious? I feel like that is the controller from hell for sf(too curvy), but only for sf, it's still a comfy controller. then again I started playing sf wit a ps1 controller....so that's why Im biased towards sony's controller.

You have to remember that I've been an anti-sony guy for a long time, and just recently changed mind after playing FF13 on the 360 with its inferior cut scene graphics (though gameplay beautiful) and Guns of Patriots being exclusive with 360's inability to play that game.

But I'd love to preorder that, but Tasunoko with controller comes first on my game buying list, before can't get it direct from Capcom anymore.
Old 07.04.2012, 07:43 PM   #5018
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
A HARDCORE BARBARIAN WOMAN, MJOLNIR
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2012, 12:50 PM   #5019
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Just popped Chrono Trigger into my SNES again, for the first time in way too long. Aside from Killer7, this might be my favorite title ever. I know some people say it's overrated, but those people can just fuck right off!

The game's so goddamn classic, and deservedly so. The battles still feel fresh and well-paced even to this day! I also love the eccentric blend of thematic elements, and the characters are full of personality and compelling back-stories. This really is a tale that has it all.

*mild spoilers*

Just brought Crono back and climbed to the top of Death Peak. I'm having an awesome time.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2012, 01:06 PM   #5020
Ghostchase
100%

Hey, I downloaded SF: The New Challengers the Sega Version. Did I mess up? Is the SNES version superior?

Going to download Super Metroid and Metal Slug 3 today.

Chrono Trigger looks and sounds great! Who drew the artwork there?
201241248249250 251 252253254261 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth