Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2019, 02:29 AM   #7081
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
That post is totally uncalled for. It's in the same category as the right-wingers' assertions that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Stalinist. What Byron posted does not sink to that level, even though I probably would have voted for her had I lived in her district. I believe that you owe Byron an apology.

There's mud being slung around on all sides here.
And the thing is: there's an awful lot of correlation between neo-Nazis and other fascists, and those who voted for Trump.

It's not that Trump voters are Nazis, it's that Nazis are Trump voters.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 03:20 AM   #7082
Robert Schunk
expwy. to yr skull

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
There's mud being slung around on all sides here.
And the thing is: there's an awful lot of correlation between neo-Nazis and other fascists, and those who voted for Trump.

It's not that Trump voters are Nazis, it's that Nazis are Trump voters.

Your post is wrong on two points:

1). "Neo-Nazis and other fascists" are a tiny minority of the white American population, and are rejected by President Trump himself, as well as by the vast majority of his supporters, thus defeating your claim of "an awful lot of correlation";

2). the recent synagogue shootings in the US were committed by people who were angry with Trump's pro-Israel policies, which the vast majority of his supporters see as integral to his total worldview. Why I, myself, have grave concerns with out-and-out Neoconservatives (most notably John Bolton) in the Trump White House, I do strongly favor a US policy supporting Israel, as a critical bastion of democracy and Western Civilization in a strategically important and volatile region of the world.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 07:24 AM   #7083
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 12:54 PM   #7084
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Twunt stabs Trimp Blimp (and herself) then gets arrested

"please be careful, I'm disabled! I'm not dangerous" (armed and using a knife)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HJkyLCJrQ
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 01:02 PM   #7085
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Twunt stabs Trimp Blimp (and herself) then gets arrested

"please be careful, I'm disabled! I'm not dangerous" (armed and using a knife)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HJkyLCJrQ

It's her! Ah man she's like a bad parody. She turned up a coupla weeks back on the BBC

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCWalesN...40872445579264

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 01:34 PM   #7086
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
It's her! Ah man she's like a bad parody. She turned up a coupla weeks back on the BBC

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCWalesN...40872445579264
where is she gonna get her meds if you sell the nhs to trump’s associates in this “phenomenal” trade deal he’s barking about?
Old 06.05.2019, 07:46 PM   #7087
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Ideas rarely ever die, especially ones that are so well documented. You can theoretically kill all the nazis on earth, but future people will be able to read about what they stood for and go "I agree" and *bam* more nazis exist.
Old 06.07.2019, 11:39 AM   #7088
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the queen and her butler

Old 06.07.2019, 02:32 PM   #7089
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Trump's looked unusually humble around the royals. He would've met Phillip and Andrew who probably made him feel like a bit of an amateur in the pussy grabbing stakes.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2019, 03:00 PM   #7090
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

well those definitely look consensual
Old 06.09.2019, 03:17 AM   #7091
Robert Schunk
expwy. to yr skull

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
I've been looking at the polls and am now convinced that the 46th President of the United States will be creepy, hair-smelling Joe Biden. I can certainly understand that, following four years of revolutionary ferment, the American people desire a return to "normalcy", which is not exactly a word of the English language, yet Warren Harding rode that word straight into the White House.

My hope at this point is that President Trump does everything in his power to institutionalize the electoral revolution of 2016, by which I mean that he should accelerate his ripping apart the various Globalist institutions (particularly pulling the US out of NATO and the WTO), win the trade war with China, and maintain the tough economic policies versus North Korea and Iran (his policies concerning the latter having already produced results in the arena of Hezbollah and Palestinian Islamic Jihad being recently bereft of funds!).

In any case, he must resist any attempt by Globalist institutions to extend the process of withdrawal to a period of multiple years, as the usual five-year period of withdrawal is intended to span a period which will include a new US presidential election or a UK parliamentary election.

He must also stay behind Attorney General Barr's "Investigation of the Investigators" concerning FBI and DOJ complicity behind the "Trump-Russia" scam.

Quite a full plate, I should say!
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.09.2019, 07:09 AM   #7092
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 06.09.2019, 11:34 AM   #7093
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Ginny (wife of "pubes on my coke can" Clarence) Thomas bringing SUPERGROUP to Washington TO “PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP”

James O’Keefe- on video
Cleta Mitchell--on dark $
Richard Viguerie- on direct mail
Bill (ALEC) Meierling -on bill design

one goal? demanding that Congress should turn away from undermining Trump and focus on “real problems” such as a the “rise of infanticide.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/04/...rvative-group/
Old 06.09.2019, 04:56 PM   #7094
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Old 06.09.2019, 09:28 PM   #7095
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

Quite a full plate, I should say!
QUITE A FULL DIAPER

Old 06.10.2019, 01:33 PM   #7096
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Oak tree planted by Trimp and Macron and placed in "isolation" dies. Another toddler death from the guy who kills everything he touches.

Just like the Macron-Trimp love-in, and the Trimp-Kim bromance, it is no more.

Old 06.12.2019, 05:16 PM   #7097
ilduclo
invito al cielo

AOC!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/w...-racist-census
Old 06.12.2019, 05:23 PM   #7098
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
oh wow she’s learning the ropes fast
Old 06.13.2019, 08:22 PM   #7099
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo
Old 06.13.2019, 09:16 PM   #7100
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

305345352353354 355 356357358365405455 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth