Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Drugs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2013, 02:14 PM   #41
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lUMeeGr2wNs/mqdefault.jpg
Yeah, which one does she look happiest in? Lord have His mercy!!

spread some rep there buddy...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 03:18 PM   #42
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
This is how science and medicine in service to power works. You can produce a "study" of 19 people and make vast authoritative conclusions from the results that will be cited again and again as legitimate and just ignore the other 99,999,981 people.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...king-behavior/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 04:08 PM   #43
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
On wino ...

Which picture looks best? the one where she's really young or the one where she's done some drugs? Do you feel better comparing and judging photographs

Propaganda?!

Do you lot want to work for the media or what?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 04:09 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
On wino ...

Which picture looks best? the one where she's really young or the one where she's done some drugs? Do you feel better comparing and judging photographs

Propaganda?!

Do you lot want to work for the media or what?

The insinuation by some posters was that she was happier on drugs, and that may have been, but clearly the results of said happiness speak for themselves..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 04:10 PM   #45
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
This is how science and medicine in service to power works. You can produce a "study" of 19 people and make vast authoritative conclusions from the results that will be cited again and again as legitimate and just ignore the other 99,999,981 people.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...king-behavior/

When you stop ignoring all the evidence I posted explaining why your beliefs that fluoridation of water is a government plot to poison us, you'll have the credibility to make such statements.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 04:13 PM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I go for healthy over happy. happy is a temporary delusional state, that, while fun,. does not necessarily equal GOOD
Old 07.05.2013, 04:14 PM   #47
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The insinuation by some posters was that she was happier on drugs, and that may have been, but clearly the results of said happiness speak for themselves..

What results? i'm curious, a picture of her high and automatically smiling means the results are in? she's fecking buzzing? no shit...
Old 07.05.2013, 04:23 PM   #48
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
What results? i'm curious, a picture of her high and automatically smiling means the results are in? she's fecking buzzing? no shit...

Umm.. the results of the late Ms. Winehouse's drug abuse was her untimely and tragic death. People celebrated her drug culture as if it were chic, and instead, she paid the cost with her life as a martyr to drug culture like so many overdoses before..

Old 07.05.2013, 04:30 PM   #49
Diesel
the destroyed room

Aright shit i apologise i thought you were saying something...... haha. Sorry i'm gone with the proverbial. Um ...shite.
Old 07.08.2013, 10:29 AM   #50
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Over 70% of the USA population is currently medicated with some sort of prescription drug. Over 40% of the US population takes 3 or MORE prescription drugs a day.
Old 07.08.2013, 04:04 PM   #51
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Over 70% of the USA population is currently medicated with some sort of prescription drug. Over 40% of the US population takes 3 or MORE prescription drugs a day.

THAT is what scares me. I'd rather we went back to the Perry Mason days of everyone in America drinking and smoking cigarettes then this pharmaceutical nightmare that is contemporary America. By the way, prescription "medicine" has climbed to the leading cause of accidental death and overdose, well above "illicit" or street drugs and also well above the homicide rate..

Old 07.08.2013, 04:09 PM   #52
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

and much of the drugs ingested are passed straight through the urine and flushed down toilets, where they are fed to the water table.

all the animals and plants are being medicated because humans are being medicated.
Old 07.08.2013, 04:13 PM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Yes indeed, pharmaceutical waste both directly and also in urine and fecal matter is one of the leading causes of water pollution. At water treatment plants, some of the "water" is more dangerous because of the concentration of pharmaceuticals than with dangerous microorganisms and viruses

Better living through chemistry..

Old 07.08.2013, 04:13 PM   #54
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Umm.. the results of the late Ms. Winehouse's drug abuse was her untimely and tragic death. People celebrated her drug culture as if it were chic, and instead, she paid the cost with her life as a martyr to drug culture like so many overdoses before..

Didn't she die because of abstinece from alcohol or something like that, unless you know something I don't?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2013, 04:21 PM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

she died from internal organ collapse due to withdrawal symptoms from alcohol. basically she had fucked up her organs too much to quit cold turkey, and it killed her to do so.
Old 07.08.2013, 04:37 PM   #56
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Cold turkey is not always the best way of quitting. Not for everyone anyway.
Old 07.08.2013, 04:37 PM   #57
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
she died from internal organ collapse due to withdrawal symptoms from alcohol. basically she had fucked up her organs too much to quit cold turkey, and it killed her to do so.

yes, but it should be blatantly obvious that abuse of both hard street drugs as well as pharmaceuticals in tandem with alcohol abuse pushed her body to the edge of survival. Recovering alcohols rarely die from their withdrawls unless their body is already in fairly shitty shape from abuse. Further, usually purely alcoholics don't have that kind of damage to their organs until their in their late 40s to 50s, but heavy drug abuse can escalate the decline.

I mispoke, I didn't mean to imply she overdosed so much as that her life of drug abuse significantly contributed to her death.

Old 07.08.2013, 04:42 PM   #58
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
yes, but it should be blatantly obvious that abuse of both hard street drugs as well as pharmaceuticals in tandem with alcohol abuse pushed her body to the edge of survival. Recovering alcohols rarely die from their withdrawls unless their body is already in fairly shitty shape from abuse. Further, usually purely alcoholics don't have that kind of damage to their organs until their in their late 40s to 50s, but heavy drug abuse can escalate the decline.

I mispoke, I didn't mean to imply she overdosed so much as that her life of drug abuse significantly contributed to her death.

That's not true. Everyone knows you can loose weight progressively, for example, even if you damaged your body to the extent you can't walk properly. You make it sound like severe addiction only leads to death even when you want out. There are tons of examples out there to confirm you're wrong.
Old 07.08.2013, 04:53 PM   #59
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
That's not true. Everyone knows you can loose weight progressively, for example, even if you damaged your body to the extent you can't walk properly. You make it sound like severe addiction only leads to death even when you want out. There are tons of examples out there to confirm you're wrong.

She didn't die from weight loss, she dies form multiple organ failure. People who abuse alcohol with pharmaceuticals have notoriously damaged livers and kidneys and even bladder problems. I'm not implying severe drug addiction is a death sentence so much as carries that OBVIOUS risk.

Old 07.08.2013, 04:56 PM   #60
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

You can die from weight loss too. That's proof that abstinence can be just as bad.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth