Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page gast30 - Step Away From The "Irrelevant" Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.24.2012, 06:02 AM   #141
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
here a song i made for the people that commited suicide because they coud not live anymore
did not see a future

if you don't understand this world
better for you
then you want to live
and don't have to fake you lived in 20 wars at the same time
while you never had a day in your life of hunger
and could go to school to devellop and try to do better then previous generations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzef0AEn8fQ
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 06:03 AM   #142
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Waste of energy.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 06:11 AM   #143
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
you thought a thread would change his whole life.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 06:29 AM   #144
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
life is the awareness of life
in your brain
and while your body grows through the years your brain gets bigger
and you can understand more

do i try to change your life
people i don't know and live over the ocean

waste of energy is maybe that

and can you make a difference of changing a person life
and want to have 'control' over this person

?

how you look at humans?
you understand yourself enough?
Old 07.24.2012, 06:30 AM   #145
gast30
invito al cielo

may i should go on an extreemist website
maybe they are more opend minded to me
then you people
Old 07.24.2012, 07:29 AM   #146
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
then you people

I'm on your side, gast.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 08:37 AM   #147
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
Waste of energy.

lolol... i thought my words were "talking to a brick wall" or something like that

Quote:

i'm sure you'll fit righ in!

Quote:

if you only were more opend minded to the fact that other people actually exist!

Quote:
then you people

i think you meant to say

YOU PEOPLE ARE SHIT
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 08:41 AM   #148
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
You guys are like the mean bullies in the playground, tormenting the smart kid because his glasses have tape on them.

Maybe you should try picking on someone who's capable of picking back???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 08:47 AM   #149
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
You guys are like the mean bullies in the playground, tormenting the smart kid because his glasses have tape on them.

if he just realized that other people are also trying to talk while he performs free-verse masturbation i don't think anybody would have a problem with him

Quote:
Maybe you should try picking on someone who's capable of picking back???
like who? like WOMAN? YOU WOMAN ARE SHIT.
Old 07.24.2012, 08:52 AM   #150
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
gast clearly just meant to say "you woman are cheat". truncated was cheating on him with another man, therefore he was furious.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 09:01 AM   #151
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
If you guys get some free time, you should pop on over to the orphanage. I hear there's some real bastards there. You can tell them all about it.

I'm certain that it would make you feel superior!!!!
Old 07.24.2012, 09:07 AM   #152
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
free-verse masturbation

Yweah....I'm makin' a band now....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 09:08 AM   #153
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Gast has clearly-stated mental health issues. Instead of attempting to be a decent apebrother by befriending him, or, perhaps placing on ignore, because your feeble temperment JUST can't HANDLE all the POSTS, you chose to berate and belittle him for his illness.

Classy.

May your rotten cocks be forever gnawed upon by mongrel beasts.
Old 07.24.2012, 09:08 AM   #154
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
If you guys get some free time, you should pop on over to the orphanage. I hear there's some real bastards there. You can tell them all about it.

I'm certain that it would make you feel superior!!!!

jeez, what a drama queen.

fine, you've successfully repelled me from this thread with your disgusting antics. you win.
Old 07.24.2012, 09:18 AM   #155
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Gast has clearly-stated mental health issues. Instead of attempting to be a decent apebrother by befriending him, or, perhaps placing on ignore, because your feeble temperment JUST can't HANDLE all the POSTS, you chose to berate and belittle him for his illness.

Classy.

May your rotten cocks be forever gnawed upon by mongrel beasts.

see i was leaving at the sight of your tears and now you do this

so what you're basically saying is that gast is mental and we should treat him like an idiot, instead of an equal, and ignore what he does because he's not a responsible adult?

shit-- some friend you are! i think your low expectations are more insulting than anybody's impatience. seriously. when your friends fuck up you have the duty to tell them "hey, you're fucking up", otherwise you're just a cheerleader for their catastrophes. seriously. gast is human, not your untrained pet.
Old 07.24.2012, 09:21 AM   #156
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

so what you're basically saying is that gast is mental and we should treat him like an idiot, instead of an equal, and ignore what he does because he's not a responsible adult?

Thank you.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 09:38 AM   #157
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Sure, whatever makes you people feel better about yout wretched behaviors toward another; but please, forgive me for not falling for your bullshit "treat him as an equal" line.

As if you EVER.

I'd laugh at your prickestry if it wasn't so shameful.
Old 07.24.2012, 09:51 AM   #158
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Sure, whatever makes you people feel better about yout wretched behaviors toward another; but please, forgive me for not falling for your bullshit "treat him as an equal" line.

As if you EVER.

I'd laugh at your prickestry if it wasn't so shameful.

he's not your son, he's old enough to have a job and buy weed, and your child-rearing methods are shit anyway in spite of all your pseudo-moral bleeding-heart posturing.

good day, sirrah.
Old 07.24.2012, 10:17 AM   #159
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
see i was leaving at the sight of your tears and now you do this

shit-- some friend you are! i think your low expectations are more insulting than anybody's impatience. seriously. when your friends fuck up you have the duty to tell them "hey, you're fucking up", otherwise you're just a cheerleader for their catastrophes. seriously. gast is human, not your untrained pet.
I have to agree with this. And gast's posts more than suggest that he is not unaware of his behavior and how it disregards other board members.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2012, 10:33 AM   #160
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

When I look back in time at this board, my fondest recollections will be of #%&$$'s uncanny ability to make his bunghole move as if words are coming out; words which he can't possibly know the source of.

Spare-ass, #$%%#$, have you considered blood-pressure medication? All that red meat and machismo will be your blackened heart's undoing.

You people are cunts.

I am gast30.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth