Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.04.2018, 02:53 AM   #4121
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I'm so baffled at how well the Trump propaganda works. All the Trump talking points are in Peltor's post, and in millions of American's psyche.

Can't you fucking see when you are being played?

Fuck.....where will this end? I'm absolutely convinced that Mueller will be really bad for Trump, but half the country will see it Peltor's way.

I swear a civil war is coming.
Old 07.04.2018, 02:59 AM   #4122
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Because Judges, Congress and Russian companies are demanding to see something of substance......anything......and Muller can’t give them anything because he doesn’t have anything.

Just keep eating your popcorn, Skuj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
And yet again, for the millionth fucking time, how do we know any of that if Mueller has said nothing nor released his findings yet?

(I fully expect yet another nonanswer to that very simple question, and we can do this again very soon.)
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 06:06 AM   #4123
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
And yet again, for the millionth fucking time, how do we know any of that if Mueller has said nothing nor released his findings yet?

Quote:
I'm absolutely convinced that Mueller will be really bad for Trump, but half the country will see it Peltor's way.

Skuj, my friend......how is it that you can be absolutely convinced that Muller will be really bad for Trump when you have absolutely nothing to base it on?

There is ZERO evidence and as you said, Muller hasn’t muttered a word or released a thing......so where-O-where does absolutely convinced come from?

Why is your distain toward our President consume you so?

Can you taste your bitterness?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 10:31 AM   #4124
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but 20% of the country will see it Peltor's way.

FTFY

more on (moron) People of Praise from a former insider

http://www.icsahome.com/articles/cha...munity-reimers
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 12:09 PM   #4125
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Skuj, my friend......how is it that you can be absolutely convinced that Muller will be really bad for Trump when you have absolutely nothing to base it on?

There is ZERO evidence and as you said, Muller hasn’t muttered a word or released a thing......so where-O-where does absolutely convinced come from?

Why is your distain toward our President consume you so?

Can you taste your bitterness?

There have been very strong and clear hints! The charges, the leaks, etc. I don't know how anybody can look at that and conclude what you are concluding.

My disdain for Trump comes from the fact that he is an ignorant, racist, misogynist, vindictive, narcissist, lying fucking asshole.
Old 07.04.2018, 06:14 PM   #4126
Skuj
invito al cielo

Oooops, it's July 4th isn't it? Oh well.
Old 07.05.2018, 10:21 AM   #4127
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...n-during-visit
Old 07.05.2018, 10:26 AM   #4128
ilduclo
invito al cielo

GOP Congressmen Visit Moscow, Thaw Icy Relations Before Trump-Putin Talks

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/04/62598...mp-putin-talks
Old 07.05.2018, 04:15 PM   #4129
ilduclo
invito al cielo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-p...-live-updates/

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt resigns

Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency who was key to implementing President Spittle-Flecked Carrot's conservative agenda but came under intense scrutiny for a series of questionable ethical decisions, resigned Thursday afternoon.
Old 07.05.2018, 04:54 PM   #4130
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-p...-live-updates/

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt resigns

Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency who was key to implementing President Spittle-Flecked Carrot's conservative agenda but came under intense scrutiny for a series of questionable ethical decisions, resigned Thursday afternoon.

Christ on a stick this took long. I credit the teacher who confronted him in the restaurant (see my post above).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2018, 05:39 PM   #4131
Skuj
invito al cielo

The Best People.
Old 07.05.2018, 05:40 PM   #4132
Skuj
invito al cielo

Clapper's new book Facts And Fears is a good read.
Old 07.05.2018, 06:52 PM   #4133
Skuj
invito al cielo

Get this:

Mr. President, it has been an honor to serve you in the Cabinet as Administrator of the EPA. Truly, your confidence in me has blessed me personally and enabled me to advance your agenda beyond what anyone anticipated at the beginning of your Administration. Your courage, steadfastness and resolute commitment to get results for the American people, both with regard to improved environmental outcomes as well as historical regulatory reform, is in fact occurring at an unprecedented pace and I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and the American people in helping achieve those ends.

That is why it is hard for me to advise you I am stepping down as Administrator of the EPA effective as of July 6. It is extremely difficult for me to cease serving you in this role first because I count it a blessing to be serving you in any capacity, but also, because of the transformative work that is occurring. However, the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us.

My desire in service to you has always been to bless you as you make important decisions for the American people. I believe you are serving as President today because of God’s providence. I believe that same providence brought me into your service. I pray as I have served you that I have blessed you and enabled you to effectively lead the American people. Thank you again Mr. President for the honor of serving you and I wish you Godspeed in all that you put your hand to.

Your Faithful Friend,

Scott Pruitt
Old 07.06.2018, 12:28 AM   #4134
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
No joke. I had to find out if that was the real letter or satire.

Since confirming that's the real letter, I've been having trouble accepting that an educated adult composed that insanity.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2018, 08:16 AM   #4135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i know i said i would keep out of this place for a while, but damn

Quote:
Get this:

Mr. President, it has been an honor to serve you in the Cabinet as Administrator of the EPA. Truly, your confidence in me has blessed me personally and enabled me to advance your agenda beyond what anyone anticipated at the beginning of your Administration. Your courage, steadfastness and resolute commitment to get results for the American people, both with regard to improved environmental outcomes as well as historical regulatory reform, is in fact occurring at an unprecedented pace and I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and the American people in helping achieve those ends.

That is why it is hard for me to advise you I am stepping down as Administrator of the EPA effective as of July 6. It is extremely difficult for me to cease serving you in this role first because I count it a blessing to be serving you in any capacity, but also, because of the transformative work that is occurring. However, the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us.

My desire in service to you has always been to bless you as you make important decisions for the American people. I believe you are serving as President today because of God’s providence. I believe that same providence brought me into your service. I pray as I have served you that I have blessed you and enabled you to effectively lead the American people. Thank you again Mr. President for the honor of serving you and I wish you Godspeed in all that you put your hand to.

Your Faithful Friend,

Scott Pruitt

osculum infame all the way

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2018, 10:09 AM   #4136
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Scott Pruitt Gonna Need A Chick-Fil-A Job For HIMSELF, Because He Is Now Unemployed

BREAKING NEWS THAT IS BREAKING! Scott Pruitt, AKA LazyAss McGriftsALot, has been quit-fired as the head of the EPA:

According to his resignation letter, Pruitt made this choice all by himself, and he really doesn't want to quit, but he has to because of the "unrelenting attacks" on him and his family, which we guess is how he defines "constantly getting caught with his hand in every cookie jar in the entire District of Columbia." The letter continues, saying, "My desire in service to you has always been to bless you," and that Trump is president because God wanted to Make America Great Again, or something like that, we were too busy throwing up to read all the way to the end. Following that logic, we guess the fact that Pruitt had to quit his job destroying the EPA is a pretty good indicator that God has decided to abandon the Pruitt family entirely.

We also guess Pruitt's wife Marlyn is going to really need to step up her game applying for Chick-Fil-A jobs, and maybe fill out some applications for her husband, due to how they are both completely fun-employed right right now. It's gonna be hard to pay off the $850,000 they still owe on their Tulsa, Oklahoma, house with the winnings from scratch-off lottery tickets they found on the ground at the truck stop because they can't afford to go inside and buy lottery tickets for themselves.

Just this morning, Wonkette had a post musing about whether Trump was keeping Pruitt around so he could lube him up and slide him into Jeff Sessions's job at Justice, in case Trump needs somebody to kill the Russia investigation dead. That post also noted that Pruitt, on top of facing EIGHTEEN federal investigations, has had four new scandals break about him just in the last week, including his latest, which involved using "secret" calendars to hide meetings he wasn't supposed to be having. Is that a violation of the law? You bet!

We must ask: What the fuck was the final straw here?

Did somebody cut open Pruitt's dirty old jizz mattress from the Trump hotel and find he had literally stuffed it with taxpayer money? Was he on top of the mattress at the time? Were there a bunch of coal CEOs on top of the mattress with him?

Oh well, guess we'll just all have to wildly speculate about it.
Old 07.06.2018, 01:43 PM   #4137
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

— YOU KNOW WHO SAID THIS.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2018, 04:18 PM   #4138
ilduclo
invito al cielo

6/26/18:
HHS Secretary Alex Azar claimed migrant parents who have been separated from their kids under the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” border policy should be able to easily locate their children, countering reports about difficulties families have faced.

“There is no reason why any parent would not know where their child is located,” Azar testified at a Senate Finance Committee hearing this morning. Azar said he could locate “any child” in his department’s care “within secondsthrough an online government database.

7/5/18:
the Department of Health and Human Services (Alex Azar) told reporters it doesn’t know exactly how many of the children in its care were separated from parents. There are thousands of case files that indicate a child might have been separated from their parents. He was unwilling to give a specific number but said there were “fewer than 3,000” such children.

Records linking parents to their children “have disappeared” or have been “destroyed,” making positive identifications between children and family an uphill battle. HHS also sent out an email looking for volunteers to help scan through about 12,000 children’s records to determine which children were separated from their parents by the U.S. government and who arrived unaccompanied. “Everyone here is now participating in this process, including the Secretary who personally stayed until past midnight to assist,” the email read. It was previously reported that the agencies would now rely on DNA testing to match parents with children in the reunification process.
Old 07.06.2018, 11:07 PM   #4139
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
6/26/18:
HHS Secretary Alex Azar claimed migrant parents who have been separated from their kids under the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” border policy should be able to easily locate their children, countering reports about difficulties families have faced.

“There is no reason why any parent would not know where their child is located,” Azar testified at a Senate Finance Committee hearing this morning. Azar said he could locate “any child” in his department’s care “within secondsthrough an online government database.

7/5/18:
the Department of Health and Human Services (Alex Azar) told reporters it doesn’t know exactly how many of the children in its care were separated from parents. There are thousands of case files that indicate a child might have been separated from their parents. He was unwilling to give a specific number but said there were “fewer than 3,000” such children.

Records linking parents to their children “have disappeared” or have been “destroyed,” making positive identifications between children and family an uphill battle. HHS also sent out an email looking for volunteers to help scan through about 12,000 children’s records to determine which children were separated from their parents by the U.S. government and who arrived unaccompanied. “Everyone here is now participating in this process, including the Secretary who personally stayed until past midnight to assist,” the email read. It was previously reported that the agencies would now rely on DNA testing to match parents with children in the reunification process.

Probably THE most fucked up thing this motherfucking administration has done so far.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 07.06.2018, 11:08 PM   #4140
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Trump Defends Jim Jordan Over Ohio State Abuse Allegations

OF COURSE he does...

157197204205206 207 208209210217257307 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth