Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ghadaffi is dead.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.21.2011, 06:49 AM   #21
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I'm finding the whole thing obscenely distasteful.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 08:44 AM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
in 10 years, after suffering from devastating food and water shortages, a new, even more brutal dictator will arise.

human lives mean nothing at this point.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 08:47 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I want to somehow tie this all in with Mad Max, but it's the wrong side
of the planet.
Old 10.21.2011, 08:48 AM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
the whole mid-east needs better cameras..

I'm really sick of the CNN photo ops of arab guys with rifles dancing in a little huddle in front of the camera...its such an obvious put on.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 08:53 AM   #25
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I think I've heard the expression "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" more times in the last 24 hours than in the whole of my life up to this point.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 08:53 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah, yes, our favorite pupil

and there was also Ahmad Shah Massoud, the "genius Afghani military leader who was responsible for throwing out the Soviet invaders in the 1980s", executed on 9/09/01
Old 10.21.2011, 09:25 AM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I think I've heard the expression "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" more times in the last 24 hours than in the whole of my life up to this point.

one day, in the pavilion at Karakorum he asked an officer of the Mongol Giard what, in all the world, could bring the greatest happiness.

"the open steppe, a clear day, and a swift horse under you," responded the officer after a little thought, "and a falcon on your wrist to start up the hares."

"NAY, responded the Khan, "to crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet...to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. that is the best."

Genghis Khan - The Emperor of All Men

you see, the fate of men who live by the sword is a pair of pliers, hidden amongst the delicate folds of a stolen princess's vagina. not like this.
Old 10.21.2011, 12:58 PM   #28
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
actually....I kinda liked Ghadaffi.

I've read several interviews with him and he genuinely struck me as being thoughtful and intelligent. of course, these things don't really matter when the US wants to demonize you.

No. He was a cunt.

Most sociopaths bear the qualities of intelligence and can manipulate.

But you are right, someone worse will rise to power.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 01:24 PM   #29
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
actually....I kinda liked Ghadaffi.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 01:34 PM   #30
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Well, Ghadaffi used to be a good leader..but then he became a crazy dictator who would execute anyone who would think different than himself or how he wanted people to think.

But yeah, he had some good points, I totally agree.
He sent ships to Gaza and has always been against Israel n stuff.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 01:36 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I guess my problem is how do YOU (DDD) know he's a cunt? because "the news" says so?

for all that, I am a massive cunt but despite what some
may think, it's doubtful that I deserve to be murdered.

I just shudder at all of the death celebrations lately.

nobody is "safer".

we simply deepen the stains of our own blood-soaked hands.

violence is cyclical.

A*beam me up, Scooty.
Old 10.21.2011, 01:47 PM   #32
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I guess my problem is how do YOU (DDD) know he's a cunt? because "the news" says so?

for all that, I am a massive cunt but despite what some
may think, it's doubtful that I deserve to be murdered.

I just shudder at all of the death celebrations lately.

nobody is "safer".

we simply deepen the stains of our own blood-soaked hands.

violence is cyclical.

A*beam me up, Scooty.

No, don't get me wrong. I'm sick of all the bloodshed.

Sometimes we arent much different than ghadafi is far as beating the shit out of ppl protestors who think differently than the 1 %.

I'm all for peace.

& yeah, don't trust everything the news says and all, but you can't really hide the fact that he executed so many innocent people or people that just thought differently than him.

For that, he's a cunt.
Old 10.21.2011, 01:49 PM   #33
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Also, I for one, am certainly NOT for all these videos of showing the death of him and other dictators or anyone really...

I don't want to see it.

It stains the mind as we (as you said) deepend the stains of our own blood-soaked hands....

What's more damaging?

Soaking or hands in others blood

or poisoning our minds with this garbage as well.

We desperately need our innocence back as humans. We need to stop obsessing with evil things like unnatural death.
Old 10.21.2011, 01:54 PM   #34
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
The video was horrible yet essential viewing, 42 years coming. grrr
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 02:14 PM   #35
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Also, I for one, am certainly NOT for all these videos of showing the death of him and other dictators or anyone really...

I don't want to see it.

It stains the mind as we (as you said) deepend the stains of our own blood-soaked hands....

What's more damaging?

Soaking or hands in others blood

or poisoning our minds with this garbage as well.

We desperately need our innocence back as humans. We need to stop obsessing with evil things like unnatural death.
preach.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 02:19 PM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

oil: monster making made easy.
Old 10.24.2011, 02:32 PM   #37
tesla69
Banned

Wayne Madsen is reporting he was flying a white flag...reminds me of how Spain killed the Inca emperor...he brought them the gold as promised then they executed him anyway...whitey is good that way.
Old 10.24.2011, 02:41 PM   #38
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
As mad as The Hague can be, its better for him to be in the dock than gunned down in the street. It seems to me like one guy who happened to be there with a gun decided to take his chance and shoot him.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2011, 12:49 PM   #39
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
. It seems to me like one guy who happened to be there with a gun decided to take his chance and shoot him.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/10/...-shot-qaddafi/
“Sanad told my cousin the day after he assassinated Colonel Gadhafi that he is promised protection and that the TNC will not arrest him despite their, for western ears only, announcement of a planned “investigation” of how Muammar and Mutassim died. Like some of his friends, Sanad did fight for a while with the rebels and he sometimes changed units because it was fun and now he plans to form a gang to protect rich Libyans and foreigners

“We also visited the Mahari Hotel in Sirte where we saw more than 50 bodies of Gadaffi supporters. Some had their hands behind them bound by plastic handcuffs and were executed at close range. Others had been taken from hospital beds and murdered. This crime is just one more example of the lies of the TNC and NATO. NATO forces commanded and controlled their rebels and knew what they have been doing. NATO is responsible for destroying much of our country and for what will surely happen in the coming days.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth