Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Pete Doherty
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.02.2007, 08:59 AM   #41
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Synthethicaly yes thats him. Both him and Kate Moss were "asked to leave" the 2007 NME awards 15 minutes before she was due to present a lifetime achievement award to Primal Scream. He nicked a spoon off the table, grabbed her, tried to take her into the gents, when that didnt work, they were both caught in a dark alley up to no good at the rear of the venue. They are both as bad as each other and, as deathbyfeedback put it, they are both oxygen thieves
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 09:01 AM   #42
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
They were loveliness itself when I saw them a couple of weeks ago.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 09:18 AM   #43
deathbyfeedback
bad moon rising

deathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's assesdeathbyfeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Is that addressed to Pookie? You should have more respect for your elders if it is.

it was adressed to the junkie fucknut doherty, not that it matters.
deathbyfeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2007, 10:06 AM   #44
matt74m
little trouble girl

matt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
The astonishing thing to me is that I've never deliberately avoided his music, but have never heard a single thing he's done.

Could sound like Steps for all I know.

So what I'm trying to say is: no comment here.

I'd say that means you have heard his stuff, but have the good sense not to notice it.
matt74m is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth