Reload this Page Sonic Youth Poland?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.17.2007, 01:34 PM   #21
Walentina
empty page

Walentina has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip
greenlight is right, they didn't play in poland yet...

but why they didn't play here?
someone knows ?? (it's strange - they played just everywhere, but not here) maybe there is some reason...
someone must have invited them...

pozdrawiam
Walentina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.17.2007, 01:53 PM   #22
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walentina
but why they didn't play here?
someone knows ?? (it's strange - they played just everywhere, but not here) maybe there is some reason...
someone must have invited them...

pozdrawiam

czesc

kobiety w Polsce jestu najfajnejszie w celom swiate!

(my polish spelling is fucked up, I'm sorry)

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.17.2007, 02:13 PM   #23
Walentina
empty page

that's true, u nas sa najfajniejsze kobiety, but not all
so all the more sy should come
Old 01.17.2007, 02:18 PM   #24
Walentina
empty page

your polish spelling is very good! where are you from??
Old 01.19.2007, 04:12 AM   #25
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walentina
your polish spelling is very good! where are you from??

Slovakia, just across the border.

Been on holiday in Poland in 2005 (Krakow-Wroclaw-Gdansk-Warsaw) and, while moving on and on to different city, I kept falling in love over and over again. The girls over there are just splendid.

And I loved the Wawel castle in Krakow.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 01.19.2007, 04:30 AM   #26
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I get the impression that when SY don't play a place it's because either there isn't the audience to make it economically worthwhile or, more often, because the country doesn't have any decent promoters to promote the shows.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2007, 08:58 AM   #27
Walentina
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I get the impression that when SY don't play a place it's because either there isn't the audience to make it economically worthwhile or, more often, because the country doesn't have any decent promoters to promote the shows.

yes, it seems to be the matter of promotion
who knows that there is great audience for SY in Poland, has no idea how to organise a show
it's our special Polish condition...
Old 01.20.2007, 09:39 AM   #28
Walentina
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Slovakia, just across the border.

Been on holiday in Poland in 2005 (Krakow-Wroclaw-Gdansk-Warsaw) and, while moving on and on to different city, I kept falling in love over and over again. The girls over there are just splendid.

And I loved the Wawel castle in Krakow.

How did you enjoy Gdansk? My hometown and living place.

I love all Slavic country.
Recently I was in Zilina in your country. For a moment to eat pizza when coming back home from Budapest
Old 01.20.2007, 09:59 AM   #29
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Gdansk was damn pretty.
We spent like half an hour on the church tower with the marvelous view.

How did you like Zilina? It's a neat town too.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 01.20.2007, 02:12 PM   #30
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
i have even been to elblag on exchange... nice town.

and aswell paid a visit to gdansk, nice church and harbour.
EvdWee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 12:46 AM   #31
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl

fucking right. and sad...
Old 01.22.2007, 10:46 AM   #32
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i think i have some cousains in poland i dont know
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2007, 06:54 PM   #33
crappydrummer
little trouble girl

crappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to behold
there're rumours circulating everywhere here that sy will play on the opener festival in poland. beasties are already confirmed. if this is going to happen my mind will surely explode.
crappydrummer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.02.2007, 12:53 PM   #34
Walentina
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappydrummer
there're rumours circulating everywhere here that sy will play on the opener festival in poland. beasties are already confirmed. if this is going to happen my mind will surely explode.

yeah, I will be on top of the world if it happens
and it's so close to me
I thought about the chance that sy could come on Off Festival in Mysłowice (do you hear about this festival?) but Opener is more probable
Old 02.02.2007, 01:47 PM   #35
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Where is Opener festival? In, or near, Warsaw?
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.02.2007, 02:28 PM   #36
Walentina
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Where is Opener festival? In, or near, Warsaw?

no, about 350 km to Warsaw - in Gdynia on the coast of Baltic Sea
Old 02.02.2007, 05:12 PM   #37
filip
empty page

filip has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by crappydrummer
i haven't heard of that, but if it's true it would be nice, pozdrawiam
filip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 02:23 PM   #38
crappydrummer
little trouble girl

crappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to behold
it has just been CONFIRMED! WOAAAH!
crappydrummer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 02:40 PM   #39
Walentina
empty page

oh my God. aaaaaa
Old 02.19.2007, 05:03 PM   #40
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
wow, Bjork and Beastie Boys, and Sonic Youth? Im polish myself, Im usually there 1 or 2 times a year, unfortunately the timing sucks I probably wont be able to go. but this is awesome for the polish scene, thats for sure.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth