Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.11.2016, 08:47 PM   #1141
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I nominate Hightop Hoolahan and his running mate Duncan Basquetz for the presidenential ballot. They are both allstars and tall dribblers for the New York Nigerians African Roundball Team
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2016, 08:51 PM   #1142
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
I nominate Hightop Hoolahan and his running mate Duncan Basquetz for the presidenential ballot. They are both allstars and tall dribblers for the New York Nigerians African Roundball Team

Boomshackalack Booyakasha! Cracka Ethics Committee! This satire is a Solid Obsidian Obelisk!

Ps suck my balls
Old 10.11.2016, 09:28 PM   #1143
PLips
Banned

This summer I saw this white guy with cerebral palsy by the Tim Horton's shoot up on Radioactive Testosterone from a Nigerian Nuclear Plant and he mutated into Black Dynamite!

He did 100 pushups in his wheelchair and then beat the Scarborough Somalians roundball team in a 5 on 1 Roundball game 139-97. It was tied at the end of the 4th quarter but he downed a dairy cow burger the size of a briefcase after regular play and downed a trophy of milk, then planted a dozen slamdunks to win the game

There were wheelchair skids all over the court! The hoes were all over him.

24 hours later the Nigerian testosterone left his system and he was a cerebral palsy white guy by Tim Hortons again. What a Country!
Old 10.11.2016, 09:36 PM   #1144
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
lol. if that's not pro Black Lives Matter positive propaganda then I don't what is.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2016, 10:40 PM   #1145
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
That's not irony. That's being a dick.

Irony comes in many forms, one of which is saying the opposite of what one really thinks.

I can't think of any examples right now.

Hah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2016, 12:58 PM   #1146
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Did you hear?

Yesterday, Trump told supporters at a rally to make sure to vote on November 28. For real.

Like an asshole, I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe it was windy and it just sounded like 28" or something. There's video. Nope. Pure idiocy, clear as a bell.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2016, 06:25 PM   #1147
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Did you hear?

Yesterday, Trump told supporters at a rally to make sure to vote on November 28. For real.

Like an asshole, I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe it was windy and it just sounded like 28" or something. There's video. Nope. Pure idiocy, clear as a bell.

Yeah, woke up to that news this morning. And I say, hey, Trumpers and Trumpets, you heard the man! Do what he said for the love of all that is holy!

I have to say, though... I'm not in a good place with any of this. I tried to really stay out of it for the longest time, and to take every article I read with a grain of salt. I refused to panic, assuming, naturally, that it would never go this far. But now I'm sweating bullets. I have FiveThirtyEight's electoral college forecast projections saved on the home screen of my phone, and I'm following them on all the social media sites. So I scroll through a handful of key states every half hour or so, and the amount of blue I see is never enough to quell my anxiety.

There isn't enough blue in the world to do that.

Not when I get Facebook alerts all day from idiots in my lie, praising Trump, with like 150 likes, and a comment section full of shameful hyperbole about what a cunt Hillary is. Jesus Fucking Christ man.

I was thinking yesterday... if my boss found out that I'd bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, she'd fucking fire me on the spot. I'm nothing special, but it would be hard to replace me at this point... and that wouldn't matter. She'd probably tear up my contract and tell me to lawyer up, with the full backing of everyone in the company.

Imagine what would happen if you were applying for a job at the post office and you said that publicly? Would you get hired? Fucking hell no you wouldn't. An indispensable pediatric brain surgeon might be able to get away with that. But not anyone I know. I'll bet you'd have a hard time getting a job at fucking McDonald's with something like that hanging over your head.

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYONE STILL RED? The man's being indicted on a child rape charge for fuck's sake!!! CHILD. RAPE.

And there are millions and millions of people out there who somehow think he's the man who needs to be the leader of the free world, despite all this, and his complete and utter lack of experience.

Uhhh a-DUHHHH!!! What the fuck?! Is the fucking world on Fucking THORAZINE?! What the goddamn hell?! Bill Clinton was told he didn't have enough experience to be president and he was a two-term Governor! People laugh (if they aren't idiots) or throw tantrums (if they are idiots) about Kanye West's ludicrous comments about a white House bid.... BUT WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE? How can the people who support DONALD TRUMP be insulted by the idea of Kanye West running for office? Why the hell not?! WHICH IS IT?! I don't understand!!!

I feel like every scandal that promises to be his Achilles heel is going to just fade away. I feel like anything could happen. I feel like the blue on those maps is a trick. I don't trust our intelligence enough to be comforted by it.

And even if he loses, he's made hatred okay again. Militias will pop up. Hillary will get shot or something awful will happen. This wretched place is infected by him now. And I can't see how the coming months and years are going to unfold without this leading to one massive disaster or another.
Old 10.12.2016, 06:27 PM   #1148
Severian
invito al cielo

Apparently "Trump-induced anxiety" and -- even potentially psychosis -- are, like, actual THINGS now. Psychiatric diagnoses, informal as they may be. I believe it. I think I might have it myself.

Ok back to the maps
Old 10.12.2016, 07:19 PM   #1149
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
i like that all the racists are outing themselves, i mean people like myself have always looked kind of like assholes for always talking about racism and now we seem almost prescient though its more like reality is just more exposed now. same with police brutality, its not new, its just being more widely exposed.

i as always, look forward to the upcoming fight when Trump loses, and he will lose, and they make 2009 look tame and civilized. now, i don't think its 1860 or something that crazy, but we are mos def deep in the late innings of a societal culture war

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2016, 08:27 PM   #1150
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i like that all the racists are outing themselves

I concur. I like to know who they are, what they believe and who they hang out with. In situations like this in the past I gave props to the FBI for keeping a sharp eye out. They seem to not like right wing extremists which is cool with me. (But leave the left wing extremists alone pigs!) Now they don't have to.
Old 10.12.2016, 09:18 PM   #1151
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
So today there was this map stating that if only women voted Hillary would win by a landslide, and then they did the same stating that if only men voted Trump would win, only I question that, because that's implying he would win black voters and most latino voters, and I'm not so sure he would. Latinos for whatever reason do tend to vote Republican, but would they vote for the man who wants to have deportation runs to round up illegal Mexicans?
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2016, 10:32 PM   #1152
evollove
invito al cielo

"A big problem?" That might have true when you typed it, but in the time since I think other roadblocks to a win have come up.

Is this the end? Really?
Old 10.12.2016, 10:40 PM   #1153
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
"A big problem?" That might have true when you typed it, but in the time since I think other roadblocks to a win have come up.

Is this the end? Really?

Wait, what happened? Fuck! I watched an hour of Netflix with my girlfriend and missed something.

Never. Again.
Old 10.13.2016, 12:01 AM   #1154
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
from my experience Republican Latinos fall into a few categories.. Catholics.. Cubans.. jack ass middle class Chicanos who have beef with Mexicans..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 05:58 AM   #1155
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
There's video. Nope.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLeG89aF...by=superdeluxe

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 12:40 PM   #1156
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, woke up to that news this morning. And I say, hey, Trumpers and Trumpets, you heard the man! Do what he said for the love of all that is holy!

I have to say, though... I'm not in a good place with any of this. I tried to really stay out of it for the longest time, and to take every article I read with a grain of salt. I refused to panic, assuming, naturally, that it would never go this far. But now I'm sweating bullets. I have FiveThirtyEight's electoral college forecast projections saved on the home screen of my phone, and I'm following them on all the social media sites. So I scroll through a handful of key states every half hour or so, and the amount of blue I see is never enough to quell my anxiety.

There isn't enough blue in the world to do that.

Not when I get Facebook alerts all day from idiots in my lie, praising Trump, with like 150 likes, and a comment section full of shameful hyperbole about what a cunt Hillary is. Jesus Fucking Christ man.

I was thinking yesterday... if my boss found out that I'd bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, she'd fucking fire me on the spot. I'm nothing special, but it would be hard to replace me at this point... and that wouldn't matter. She'd probably tear up my contract and tell me to lawyer up, with the full backing of everyone in the company.

Imagine what would happen if you were applying for a job at the post office and you said that publicly? Would you get hired? Fucking hell no you wouldn't. An indispensable pediatric brain surgeon might be able to get away with that. But not anyone I know. I'll bet you'd have a hard time getting a job at fucking McDonald's with something like that hanging over your head.

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYONE STILL RED? The man's being indicted on a child rape charge for fuck's sake!!! CHILD. RAPE.

And there are millions and millions of people out there who somehow think he's the man who needs to be the leader of the free world, despite all this, and his complete and utter lack of experience.

Uhhh a-DUHHHH!!! What the fuck?! Is the fucking world on Fucking THORAZINE?! What the goddamn hell?! Bill Clinton was told he didn't have enough experience to be president and he was a two-term Governor! People laugh (if they aren't idiots) or throw tantrums (if they are idiots) about Kanye West's ludicrous comments about a white House bid.... BUT WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE? How can the people who support DONALD TRUMP be insulted by the idea of Kanye West running for office? Why the hell not?! WHICH IS IT?! I don't understand!!!

I feel like every scandal that promises to be his Achilles heel is going to just fade away. I feel like anything could happen. I feel like the blue on those maps is a trick. I don't trust our intelligence enough to be comforted by it.

And even if he loses, he's made hatred okay again. Militias will pop up. Hillary will get shot or something awful will happen. This wretched place is infected by him now. And I can't see how the coming months and years are going to unfold without this leading to one massive disaster or another.

one email from recent leaked Podesta emails batch by Wikileaks refers to a new phenomenom I found really interesting. it is being reffered to as a celebrity politics.

seems like dirty old tricks in campaign are still working out best. scandals and closet secrets.

interesting observation...celebrity politics...maybe lot of people are attract to it, same like with celebrities.

Old 10.13.2016, 12:48 PM   #1157
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
where is the big illuminati alien reptile conspiracy in that email? that email makes perfect sense.

you think trump is collapsing because dirty tricks and lies and shit? he's strangling with his own tongue and dying by his own deeds, the motherfucker.

S.O.R.O.S.-I didn't make him stiff contractors, insult minorities, abuse women, tell a lie every 20 seconds, dress in shitty shiny suit, praise dictators, shit on his own party.

meanwhile something good here for those with reading comprehension:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.af6f2e7f5bee
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 01:02 PM   #1158
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
where is the big illuminati alien reptile conspiracy in that email?
I am not sure what are you reffering to.

Old 10.13.2016, 01:05 PM   #1159
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
I am not sure what are you reffering to.
this thing that dirty old tricks/ scandals/ closed secrets are working best.

i mean-- clinton is ahead. is it on the basis of dirty old tricks? is that your claim?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2016, 01:23 PM   #1160
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Politics = dirty tricks
48555657 58 59606168108158 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth