Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.15.2013, 05:16 PM   #601
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
damn dood. WEll it seems like it went well....which is good. Keep healthy yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wtf. get well mang.

thank you kindly

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2013, 05:53 PM   #602
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you in hospital or outpatient?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2013, 06:16 PM   #603
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
fascist propaganda in todays NY Post - the voice of Austrailan totalitarianism in NYC
n Mott Haven in The Bronx, MTA worker Alex Rosario said cops should stick to stop-and-frisk.“People use it as a scapegoat and say they’re being profiled, but cops are just doing their job,’’ he said. “If a cop thinks you look suspicious, they have the right to stop you. If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn’t be worried.
“I’ve been stopped a few times, here and on the train station. It doesn’t bother me. They’re just doing their job.”
Australians are the worst people when it comes to being racist. It's extremely rare for me to feel a deep dislike of a nation, it's in fact an almost non-existent feeling. I'd be totally happy if white Australians didn't exist at all though.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2013, 09:54 PM   #604
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'm really lonely
Old 08.15.2013, 09:57 PM   #605
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I had a mole cut off my azz earlier today. It was the most minor of surgeries, yet it's causing me a little discomfort almost ten hours later and all I have is a butterfly covering my wound.

Godspeed SuchFriends......

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2013, 10:05 PM   #606
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you guys been reading about the thousands of times--in just one year!--the nsa violated its own rules when engaging in domestic spying?

they're blaming "computer errors"!

at this point, can't say i'm surprised
Old 08.16.2013, 06:40 AM   #607
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Australians are the worst people when it comes to being racist. It's extremely rare for me to feel a deep dislike of a nation, it's in fact an almost non-existent feeling. I'd be totally happy if white Australians didn't exist at all though.
as a white Australian myself I can wholeheartedly agree with this, which is obviously extremely unfortunate. we suffer from white guilt of the most virulent kind, and yet are so ignorant as to completely ignore the plight of our own indigenous people, whose indubitable importance isn't even so much as acknowledged by our own fucking constitution. the smug stench of self-satisfaction around the country upon kevin rudd's idiotic, redundant 'apology' (in a cynic's eyes a half-hearted effort and merely a means with which to curry favour with the absolute and utter fucking idiots that were stupid enough to vote for such a machinating, disingenuous individual) was absolutely nauseating. mere words are not going to atone for the fact that we have in essence sent them out into the fucking wilderness, forced them to fend for themselves and then bemoaned their perceived savagery when they inevitably turned to indulgence and crime, as there simply wasn't anything else for them to do.

it goes so far beyond that though, like from an urban perspective we are still racist. it doesn't really help though to consider that a lot of these cultural groups, specifically those from asia, have a staunch refusal to participate in Australian society, at least from my own perspective, likely because of the fact that we yet again vilified them during the 1850s.

our regressive, ultra-conservative politicians are in no way helpful. from an administrative standpoint the government has been left with no solution but to go to whatever means necessary so as to stop the perilous journeys of asylum seekers (pragmatism over compassion etc.) but that the liberal party's television advertisements have gone so far as to openly refer to them as 'boat people' makes me fucking sick. in turn, it propagates these sentiments which people perceive to be socially acceptable, and it inadvertently creates a sense of antagonism, and shit just spirals out of control.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's as bad as many would purport it to be, but jesus christ we are pretty damn disgraceful. in fact, in inner-city areas it's fine, but in the country/outskirts of cities where lower classes and new immigrants are made to co-exist (from what I understand) it's pretty bad. and that's the problem: we concern ourselves with this, but a few hours beyond the edges of our cities lie entire indigenous communities living in conditions worthy of a third world country, added to extreme societal alienation. just writing that is excruciating, and makes me just want to get the fuck out of this place.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2013, 07:58 AM   #608
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Dang
Old 08.16.2013, 11:05 AM   #609
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you in hospital or outpatient?

outpatient thankfully. going to be hemmed in at home in bed for several days till that shit heals. as to bytor, you're lucky, I had a pre-cancerous (yeah, I was paranoid but skin cancer runs in my family) mole chopped off my foot, those dudes were fucking butcher! I had a dozen, sloppy, UGLY stitches as the essentially tied the top of my foot back together like lacing a shoe. Those heartless bastards! Years later now I got a gnarly Frankenstein's Monster keloid scar like 5 by 3 inches!! So be happy with your very uncomfortable butterfly stitch, its more comfortable than it could be

As for me? thanks again for y'all concern and prayers, I'm recuperating at home, should be stuck in bed for several days but glad to be in so much less pain and not like, potentially dying of sepsis

Old 08.16.2013, 11:29 AM   #610
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
take care of yourself!
Old 08.16.2013, 11:35 AM   #611
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I'm recuperating at home, should be stuck in bed for several days but glad to be in so much less pain and not like, potentially dying of sepsis

dammit, man, you gotta stop juggling rusty machetes for fun
Old 08.16.2013, 11:41 AM   #612
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
dammit, man, you gotta stop juggling rusty machetes for fun

Did Rod Hilton send you? Haha. But juggling mah-chetez is so fun

Old 08.28.2013, 07:59 AM   #613
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
US is about to initiate WW3 - no proof Syria gassed its own citizens - yet the Al-Quaeda mercenaries are being held up as 'freedom fighters' by the West.

WHAT THE FUCK.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 08:02 AM   #614
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

too early in the morning to be pissed off

maybe later!
Old 08.28.2013, 02:49 PM   #615
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
500,000 dead children are worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEtdw7Z04QQ
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 06:58 PM   #616
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

What people don't realize is the air-strikes and no-fly-zone continued in Iraq until 2001. So realistically, counting the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s, Iraq has been in continuous war for thirty fucking years

Old 08.28.2013, 08:10 PM   #617
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

obama made a speech today. i didn't lissen to it, but i'm sure it was a nice fucking speech.

the lesser of two evils is still evil.

unlike his speeches. nice fucking speeches. all he does.

and now he wants a phony war. CHANGE!
Old 08.28.2013, 08:17 PM   #618
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

unlike his speeches. nice fucking speeches. all he does.

and now he wants a phony war. CHANGE!

Thank you. Its taken five years for you to agree with me on this, but seriously, and fundamentally, thank you.

Old 08.28.2013, 08:20 PM   #619
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Thank you. Its taken five years for you to agree with me on this, but seriously, and fundamentally, thank you.

i didn't do it for you, i did it because the motherfucker is doing a carbon copy of dubya's playbook. the fucking gumption!

i've also embraced other ideas that infuriate you. so don't thank me at all. my non-interventionism goes right along with no "government programs".

unwanted consequences: of course the "surgical airstrikes" are going to get everyone and their mother involved (iran, russia, turkey, israel, the saudis, etc) and soon we'll have a fucking clusterfuck with shit flying around in all directions.

CHAAAANGE!

what he meant all along was-- he wanted our small donations. you know, like "spare some change".
Old 08.28.2013, 08:50 PM   #620
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

I didn't think you did it for me, I thought you did it for the same reason I've never supported Obama, and have argued with you about extensively for six fucking years, because the guy is a charlatan, period. I'm glad you've seen the Light and I hope sincerely it has nothing to do with me either..

282930 31 3233344181131 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth