Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2019, 05:55 PM   #2661
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
@EVOL: I don't think 21+ is a thing here, the drinking age is 18.

But it still sucks that I've got another nine months of wanting to do fun shit and not being able to.
I hope a trans cutie punches you in the mouth someday
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 06:08 PM   #2662
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. Is the US the only people with 21 age? I think I saw 20 in Tokyo or something to drink.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 06:10 PM   #2663
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm appears handful of countries in the Middle East are also 21
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2019, 09:17 AM   #2664
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
It's one of those days that are both really hot/almost unbearably humid and cloudy/grey at the same time. I can deal with the whole hot and humid part if the great outdoors is at least nice to look at. But this combination is just horrible.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2019, 03:26 PM   #2665
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I hate dreams
Old 06.16.2019, 10:02 PM   #2666
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

I haven't posted here in ten days! That must be some kinda personal record!

I shouldn't go into too much detail here, because my addiction to social media was a contributing factor in all this; but basically I ended up making my crush really uncomfortable and I'd had no idea, and it took a friend's (angry) message to get me to get the picture; so I felt really guilty and awful. I apologised to said crush about fifteen minutes ago, which bought up the feelings again.
Old Today, 04:14 AM   #2667
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah. Is the US the only people with 21 age? I think I saw 20 in Tokyo or something to drink.

In Netherlands the drinking age used to be 16, a few years back it got raised to 18. This was in the same year as my niece turned 16, so she was pissed off, even though she doesn't drink alcohol

There is a Wikipedia page btw

I once was in Utah on holiday, and discovered that there are no bars in Utah!!! So so so weird? We were about two / three hours driving from Las Vegas, and you drive over the border and there are no bars! We were in the hotel bar, and the only way you can order beer or any other alcohol is if you buy food at the same time.

I was in Seattle once, when I was like 18. All I recall is crab legs, giant giant huge crab legs.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
84124131132133 134
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth