Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Taping Allowed At Irving Plaza?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2006, 11:19 PM   #1
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
does anyone know? i'm going to see giant drag w/pretty girls make graves on sat. and was wondering if i should bring my camcorder. i got the ok from annie (gd) herself but she said i should find out if irvings ok w/it. i don't want to risk sneaking it in either...
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 01:18 AM   #2
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
No they don't. Its some weird union bizz thing there. If youve got the bands goahead get a AA sticky and shoot from that staircase that runs up the side of the stage or the monitor boards. If your stealth your stealth but get there early and have some back up plans.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 07:12 AM   #3
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
No they don't. Its some weird union bizz thing there. If youve got the bands goahead get a AA sticky and shoot from that staircase that runs up the side of the stage or the monitor boards. If your stealth your stealth but get there early and have some back up plans.

fuck. well it's expected from a place owned by the clear channel empire. thanks for the info....
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth