Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page sunburned hand of the man may 2006 tour
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.09.2006, 09:10 AM   #1
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
friends, uh i havent posted here since the turnover to the new board but i see most people are well and there is a whole new crew. pretty awesome if you ask me... anyways sunburned tour started last week. get your ass out and go check' em out. pyschadelic blasts of heaven to tweek your minds! and yours truly designed the tour poster which is available on tour and soon from myself in a limited edition artist signed run. check out arthur magazine (arthurmag.com) who kindly picked up the tab for the printing/distribution. awesome dude, good times good times!
oh yea western new yorkers a solo art show is in the works at the bug jar in rochester. more info as it comes along...
dnorsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 03:10 PM   #2
unlurker
little trouble girl

unlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's asses
still on tour, here.
missing the ride
unlurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 04:07 PM   #3
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
hey unlurker - your paul right? i used to know but now i forget... any word on how the tour is going? i havent heard anything since first night in nyc with ira, which moloney said was really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurker
still on tour, here.
missing the ride
Old 05.10.2006, 08:10 AM   #4
unlurker
little trouble girl

unlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's assesunlurker kicks all y'all's asses
nah,
haven't heard a peep about the tour.
saw maloney last week here in the belgium and it was good.

i'm holding out until the fall brawl hits europe.

by the way, darryl, totally kickass poster!
Old 05.10.2006, 10:31 AM   #5
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
So your going to be on the tour in the UK later in the year? Or whenever it is....Did you go on the tour earlier this year in the UK....march or whenever it was? I can never remember which one you are from the band photos I have seen.....sorry....
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 12:04 PM   #6
unlurker
little trouble girl

hey iain,
ya, i missed the last one due to some "immigration" problems.
i don't want to end up in some airport jail in the UK.
should be worked out by the fall, though.
having a blast here in belgium, though.
enough friends come through on tour to keep me occupied.

cheers
Old 05.10.2006, 03:24 PM   #7
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Bummer. Hope the immigration problems are sorted. Looking forward to seeing SBHOTM again. I was thinking of going to Green Man fest, trying to blag a free ticket by volunteering or something but they're full up now...but a non festival situation is usually preferable to me at least....
Old 05.10.2006, 04:02 PM   #8
dnorsen
bad moon rising

right on paul! i was curious why i havent seen you at any gigs since the new year. better to be in europe than dealing with the shit weather here in boston lately... thanks for the props on the poster! i am really stoked on how it came out. i havent seen a printed version yet since i havent been able to get ahold of rob to pick some up. soon hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurker
hey iain,
ya, i missed the last one due to some "immigration" problems.
i don't want to end up in some airport jail in the UK.
should be worked out by the fall, though.
having a blast here in belgium, though.
enough friends come through on tour to keep me occupied.

cheers
Old 05.11.2006, 02:27 AM   #9
Iain
invito al cielo

Also, neat poster once again Darryl and nice to see you have migrated to the new board at last.
Old 05.11.2006, 08:02 AM   #10
dnorsen
bad moon rising

yea! it took me a while. i have stopped posting at work because they put a cap on everyone's bandwidth. i have just been catching up the last 2 days because of being laid up with some sort of flu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Also, neat poster once again Darryl and nice to see you have migrated to the new board at last.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth