Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Kloriel verus TCP/Hunnish Beard
Guy's got facial length enough to slay 0 0%
to slay a dragon 1 8.33%
Kloriel dashes rightward with two knives 3 25.00%
Homoerotic Tension; only cleared via male nude party 3 25.00%
TC slips a word in with Michael Showwalter. 0 0%
Kloriel kills I'm Doug and claims Ian Black his second... 0 0%
TC strangles Kloriel with his wisdom grey hairs and screams, "Neoclassics!" 3 25.00%
then there was this knife fight: both knew silat. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09.21.2009, 08:18 PM   #21
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
.... this is a rap battle, right?

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 08:19 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yp4k7aPtcY

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 08:20 PM   #23
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
jesus christ, if that was original and within the last 45 mins, nice job dude.

edit - re: to amerikangod.

and no it was definitely not a rap battle; it was more of like a sorta

well let's all go down to the dead animal scene
and take a glance at what
rigor mortis we'll see
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 08:20 PM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
.... this is a rap battle, right?
yr the wind between my legs.
Old 09.21.2009, 08:22 PM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Klori-DOH! You like Naruto, except always in Sexy Jutsu, perpetual 'mo, cloud of smoke around your titties and your crotch fro, being so pretty makes you feel your dick like Fred Savage in 'Go,' you got more gay men around you than Margaret Cho. When you was a kid and you saw Donatello's bo you was all 'OHAYO!" with your tiny chiny chubby like one of them people that eats salmon roe. Not hung like Scott Baio.

Or Tony Danza. The Italian Stallion? More like the limp-dicked Jimmy Fallon, guzzlin' cum by the gallon, locker rooms, prison showers, and the latrines, you dilly dallyin', it's your halcyon, your heaven. Well from here on out it's Matthew Shepherd, 24/7. Devin and Kevin, you poundin' into their twin towers like it was 9/11. You be screamin' like Brad Pitt in 'Se7en,' "What's in the booooox?!!!" A dick in the box, nah, THAT'S your heaven.

More on 'Se7en,' you Morgan Freeman, in that you want more organ for free from men, you want to lay men, you a laymen, you're like a pool everybody already pee'd in, you past fisting you let them put their feet in. I heard you even reverse birthed, let them put a fetus in, you're cretinous, you're a deceitful mess, you use anal plugs for pawns when you're playing chess, you queen yourself, you a fudge-lovin' lowlife like a Keebler elf, you bottom shelf.

You're like a buddy cop film, two men back to back, or Battlestar Gallactica gettin' an Edward James Olmos face-frack, a little smack smack, then it's like the physical challenge, you got a face full of gack, all "O Romeo" with sack. "You run track?" Is how you pick up joggers at the piers, nibble on their ears, you like your men black, and with lots of head like your beers. You kneel before their obsidian monoliths, thinking you'll evolve like in '2001,' but nah you just got a bone in your hand, and perhaps one between your buns. "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for homo-erotic fantasy, this is for fun." Your cock-love burning brighter than the heat of a thousand suns.

Oh Kloriel, oh Kloriel, oh Klori-el, do tell, I see you reading 'Elle,' hair full of gel, fingertips got bunghole smell, always on blatino.com on your Dell, thinking of Clay Aiken in a in a cowardly lion suit and throwing another penny down the wishing well. Furfags can yiff in hell.

Hell. H-E- double hockey sticks. That rhymes with dicks, etc., etc.

requoted for page perpetuation.
Old 09.21.2009, 08:32 PM   #26
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
jesus christ, if that was original and within the last 45 mins, nice job dude.

edit - re: to amerikangod.

and no it was definitely not a rap battle; it was more of like a sorta

well let's all go down to the dead animal scene
and take a glance at what
rigor mortis we'll see

It is original, but only part of it was written in the last 15 minutes or so. The rest is edited and modified but came from a Facebook rap battle I was having with my roommate.

Can it be a rap battle? I'm so rarely in the mood. If you're game, the theme was clearly 'calling a dude gay.'

Old 09.21.2009, 08:33 PM   #27
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyEQcvmuxU

onyx takes care of my rap; and i hava banana clip in reserve. but if you're twinkling yr toes in a tide pool of potential prose school... not only will i put a sparkling cheese of donnie wahlberg on your grundle; i'll space you so far your compass will chisel your own tuning.
Old 09.21.2009, 08:50 PM   #28
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

shit is this over already? are there mushrooms with copter whirls winding downward and spreading field grasses - swaying - and full compartment of internet knights humpin' their cyber ponies - always looking back over their shoulders for that queened visage and her twinkling wink. wish ya had 20/20 eyes or better, then mebbe you'd have seen the butler twinkling her g spot with a hurricane locator; all MI5 - new on the underground, good for gauging urban hits on atlantic storms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_KgbI0PKY
Old 09.21.2009, 08:51 PM   #29
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Resorting to Wahlberg? You got your tongue stuck to the tip of the iceberg. You thought it was Mr. Freeze's man-curd, hoping he'd put it in you so you could be all "HURGH!" and "YEARGH!" Packing your turd. Now your speech is slurred. Groveling at his feet, you wanna hamburgle his meat, gurgle his gooey treat, rest your head against his and kiss his frozen crow's feet.

Old 09.21.2009, 09:04 PM   #30
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

yeah i can't disagree with any of that. But I also want to put a gerbil into your intestine and then kick a whole gain of raid with no reach around. Hmm maybe we should have blistering gay sex, the kind in which leaves unrelated orphans blocks away totally bewildered and wondering. 'Did my biological poppa just poppa a poopa?' And then we could drape each other in hydrochloric acid... I'd rub the liquid beneath your foreskin and then and apply jelly fish to your balls. Zing zing, yeah, but wait! Now the steak knife comes down, with a dogshit smeared blade; around your twinkle twittles and a vroom vroom, oh don't mind the tazmanian devil ripping your large intestine out your ass; she smelled salmon; naahhh...pac-10.. really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TqW5miEfI8
Old 09.21.2009, 09:20 PM   #31
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Man it ain't '96 you gotta get over Taz. Or do you want to get under him? So he can get Looney Tunes on you ass, doing a batty horizontal monster mash, shredding your rump until it's just offal, aw man it's awful, yet you still part his coarse brown hairs to get at his falafels, you jerk it and soak up his syrup like you was Belgian waffles, ass-to-ass with a double-ended dildo with shit on either end like it was Goethals, tiring him out until he topples, you ain't finished until he unloads in you. Ha! Full.

Old 09.21.2009, 09:20 PM   #32
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
You're all a bunch of buttholes
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:22 PM   #33
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

i don't really have much more to add because i have to go to the other place where they have hedgehogs in shrapnel bombs waiting beneath the bumblebee tuna fixtures all ready to explode all ready to go -
and there was a visciously wide wingspan, all silk and transparent, catching, collecting the rays and moving along the -
oh and the patriarch's voice booming, booming,
what are you doing down here with the dregs, with the failed busters and slobbering giants?
but there was another segment just coming around the bend and it was all clean shaven and entry level artist; hovering with a brush stroke, hesitant and self doubt rittling her esteeem...but she drew from a strong source, from her own vitality and she screamed out at the barriers...
and suddenly a shrieking light smashed crystals across her eyes and there was her partner; another woman, all ready to work with two hands filled with toil and long distance glint in her eyes.
'you heard about the new wall?' the first hollered.
'i break walls,' soft retort. and they all went together building houses in Sudan circa 2014.
'They said we'd die two years ago,' a scoff, a lilt.
'They said they couldn't feel again.' solid and now repeating.
Old 09.21.2009, 09:24 PM   #34
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
gonna tell you bout my baby
you know when he comes around
hes about five feet fo'
uhfrom his head to the ground
you know he comes round here
just about midnight
makes me feel so good
makes me feel awwwwwright

k-l-o-r-i-el

KLOOOOOOOORIEL!
Old 09.21.2009, 09:24 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't really have much more to add because i have to go to the other place where they have hedgehogs in shrapnel bombs waiting beneath the bumblebee tuna fixtures all ready to explode all ready to go -
and there was a visciously wide wingspan, all silk and transparent, catching, collecting the rays and moving along the -
oh and the patriarch's voice booming, booming,
what are you doing down here with the dregs, with the failed busters and slobbering giants?

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyEQcvmuxU

onyx takes care of my rap; and i hava banana clip in reserve. but if you're twinkling yr toes in a tide pool of potential prose school... not only will i put a sparkling cheese of donnie wahlberg on your grundle; i'll space you so far your compass will chisel your own tuning.
Quote:
you saw his bags drooping and ya saw his beard lurking with all those wisened twines. But can he switch a terrible node or can he go screaming screaming beyond the next platform; even with a jetpack, even with this fueled assistance?

He probably can, he's seen a lot, but now is it too late; has he beard fed too many tourists against his own leppeling ego? Trosh Trosh; and a giant wasp: next is the stand up - next is the fire prone! GO GO GO, make it healthy &
sit down.

Kloriel, sometimes I swear that you are really Kool Keith fucking with us. is it true? are you Dr Dooom?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:32 PM   #36
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Why is everyone else refusing to rhyme?

Old 09.21.2009, 09:38 PM   #37
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
no habla ingles
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:49 PM   #38
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Ahh, this is like the Talk Dirty to me thread. Carry on !
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2009, 12:01 AM   #39
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to answer something really on-topic but I've got to go now. So see you.

Oh, and
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2009, 01:46 AM   #40
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Cats in hats with bats calculating stats during combat wanna chat?

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth