Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Was PCP a myth?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.11.2009, 06:06 AM   #41
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
I heard it's really fucked up. Those who accidentally did it, what was it like? How about compared to acid?
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:12 AM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
possibly. the guy was called hector and had a waxed moustache.

from his name i thought he was trojan, but the moustache screams "edwardian twat".

ah, the eengleesh! ever so... picturesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
finally got an apology from those gay-hating UK cunts, after they fried his balls with depo-provera.

what am i saying... picturesque? no... EXOTIC, for fucks sakes!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:45 AM   #43
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
DMT is not "fun"

Most peope have nearly the exact "trip" which is very weird and has inspired a lot of literature on the subject. terrence Mckenna being the foremost one.
while LSD is the most potent hallucinogen known ( micrograms can send ya trippin), DMT is the most powerful acting. Within seconds of ingesting it (ussually smoked) the brainhears a loud and louder "ripping" sound, descirbed by users as a ripping of spacetime, and the user finds themselves in a strange otherworldly place wheere (according to mosty reports) elvish-type creatrures are trying to communicate with you and showing you what appears to be the inner workings of a giant super computer of sorts,.
it is a very strange thing. I suggest you read about it as it is highly entertaining and thought provoking.

the effect is short, maybe 30 minutes.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

it is found in many plants,a nd used with other plants to make Ayuhuasca, used by natives in south am4erica for shamanistic purposes. the human brain makes DMT as well.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings1.shtml
Old 09.11.2009, 10:33 AM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
Nothing I've read suggests the CIA were directly dealing anywhere at any time, whether it was the French Connection heroin following WWII or their Golden Triangle operations heroin, or '80s South American cocaine & Afghan heroin.
What was going on was that they'd be allied with various groups of mobsters, Corsicans, Hmong, Mujahadeen, etc in order to carry out some covert operations shit and each would become intintimately involved in the others operations and if something went out on the logistics craft bringing in supplies well they'd just sorta look the other way explaining it by asking how else are they going to fund a 30,000 man strong militia?
If anything the suggestion tends to be used as a strawman to dismiss people as conspiracy theorists.
But of course if you've got sources...?

there are plenty of sources but you need to do your own homework on this one, I've got to rush of to work right now..

this all started to come out in the open during the Contra scandal when a bunch of rouge CIA agents felt like bragging about their work..

CNN reports CIA connection to Drug Dealing

US DEPT of Justice report on CIA drug dealing

The CIA went to Vietnam to sell heroin on US streets using pre-gang networks. The mexican and black street gangs evolved out of the party krews they were in the 50s/60s into violent street gangs over drug dealing. It is the CIA war chest, don't be so naive.. why are we in Afghanistan today? In 1999 the CIA world fact book said that Afghanistan produced upwards of 90% of the world supply of heroin.. shortly after the US invades.. in nearly 10 years the US and NATO have done practically NOTHING to stop or curb opium/heroin production.. gee I wonder why

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 10:34 AM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
more LA stories please!!

i think i smoked some weed laced with pcp once but i don't know

yes.. when I used to smoke 'stress' we would come across this weed every so often.. it is bammer brown stress buds, usually seedy and not good quality. but it is softer than usual, no different smell, but you know when you smoke it. it tastes normal.. but you get SOOOO stoned you think you drank a bottle of cognac.. instant faded. generally you end up passing out.. wake up and say, "damn pcp sprayed weed.."

but that is minor effects.. if you accidently smoke a straight sherm stick or a dipped joint you will know. you can't light that shit with a direct flame, you'll light your whole face on fire that shit is flammable as a motherfucker.. you monkeybutt it with a cigarette.. thats why you can't necessarily smoke a stick on accident.. it has a very distinct taste as well

but people do lightly spray bammer stress to make it 'better' and you go to watch out for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
DMT is not "fun"

Most peope have nearly the exact "trip" which is very weird and has inspired a lot of literature on the subject. terrence Mckenna being the foremost one.
while LSD is the most potent hallucinogen known ( micrograms can send ya trippin), DMT is the most powerful acting. Within seconds of ingesting it (ussually smoked) the brainhears a loud and louder "ripping" sound, descirbed by users as a ripping of spacetime, and the user finds themselves in a strange otherworldly place wheere (according to mosty reports) elvish-type creatrures are trying to communicate with you and showing you what appears to be the inner workings of a giant super computer of sorts,.
it is a very strange thing. I suggest you read about it as it is highly entertaining and thought provoking.

the effect is short, maybe 30 minutes.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

it is found in many plants,a nd used with other plants to make Ayuhuasca, used by natives in south am4erica for shamanistic purposes. the human brain makes DMT as well.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings1.shtml

actually I found DMT to be one of the most pleasant highs accompanying a powerful vision quest.. much smoother than potent salvia blends.. I like DMT, its just very very expensive and very very rare..

the trip is identical, which also happens with salvia, which I agree is extremely interesting to think about, nobody tends to have the same trips except on these substances. Also 'hells bells' (datura) has the exact same trip. Its only with Salvia and other daturas that I have ACTUALLY Hallucinated before as well.. not visuals or trails.. fucking parallel and alternate universes!

Old 09.11.2009, 11:04 AM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
DMT is not "fun"
Within seconds of ingesting it (ussually smoked) the brainhears a loud and louder "ripping" sound, descirbed by users as a ripping of spacetime, and the user finds themselves in a strange otherworldly place wheere (according to mosty reports) elvish-type creatrures are trying to communicate with you and showing you what appears to be the inner workings of a giant super computer of sorts,.

Excellent. That confirms it then, that was DMT that one evening (apart from the computer bit). I wouldn't say it wasn't fun though. I just wouldn't do it again. Much like mesc (although I did a synthetic one, I think).

Ah, drugs days. Happy times. I'd struggle to score weed these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 11:56 AM   #47
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
there are plenty of sources but you need to do your own homework on this one, I've got to rush of to work right now..

this all started to come out in the open during the Contra scandal when a bunch of rouge CIA agents felt like bragging about their work..

CNN reports CIA connection to Drug Dealing

US DEPT of Justice report on CIA drug dealing

The CIA went to Vietnam to sell heroin on US streets using pre-gang networks. The mexican and black street gangs evolved out of the party krews they were in the 50s/60s into violent street gangs over drug dealing. It is the CIA war chest, don't be so naive.. why are we in Afghanistan today? In 1999 the CIA world fact book said that Afghanistan produced upwards of 90% of the world supply of heroin.. shortly after the US invades.. in nearly 10 years the US and NATO have done practically NOTHING to stop or curb opium/heroin production.. gee I wonder why
Politics of Heroin by Alfred W. McCoy which is the source; also Killing Hope by William Blum, Out of Control by Leslie Cockburn ('80s Central American Wars) & her Frontline documentary, Crimes of Patriots by Jonathan Kwitny (Nugan Hand Bank).
What else?
Old 09.11.2009, 12:04 PM   #48
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yes.. when I used to smoke 'stress' we would come across this weed every so often.. it is bammer brown stress buds, usually seedy and not good quality. but it is softer than usual, no different smell, but you know when you smoke it. it tastes normal.. but you get SOOOO stoned you think you drank a bottle of cognac.. instant faded. generally you end up passing out.. wake up and say, "damn pcp sprayed weed.."

but that is minor effects.. if you accidently smoke a straight sherm stick or a dipped joint you will know. you can't light that shit with a direct flame, you'll light your whole face on fire that shit is flammable as a motherfucker.. you monkeybutt it with a cigarette.. thats why you can't necessarily smoke a stick on accident.. it has a very distinct taste as well

but people do lightly spray bammer stress to make it 'better' and you go to watch out for that.

yeah that weed definitely had pcp in it then.
weird.
Old 09.11.2009, 01:19 PM   #49
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
yeah that weed definitely had pcp in it then.
weird.

ahh good times

whenever we used to smoke that sprayed stress, we would feel a little weird about it, but then again it never stopped us from smoking it. and shit, it does get you fucking smashed! but I stick to the high grade, the only reason that the kush buds get you smashed is cuz they are POTENT!

in regards to smoking sherm.. I say I would never smoke it again cuz that shit was CRAZY but then again, I am pretty crazy myself. BUT, PCP does have some serious side/after effects.. I went basically insane and for the two days after nothing made any sense at all. Thats why they stopped using PCP as an anestesia, cuz normal people were waking up from their surgery, and instead of just being groggy, they were suffering from toxic psychosis

my pops just recently flipped out on some prescription meds, went into toxic psychosis and faught 6 cops and all the hospital staff at the county hospital.. he had to be restrained for two days. my pops is NOT a violent man, I could straight kick his ass myself. its like Thompson said, "you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

this is a good example of someone flipping out naked on PCP

also a strange occurence, a number of people after smoking PCP have been arrested after killing their girlfriend, and they are apprehended EATING a body part of their now dismembered ex-girlfriend.. no less than THREE rappers have been arrested in the past 10 years for this! truly strange.. when I smoked it I must admit that I had a lovely fantasy of ripping off my best friends face with my bare hands just to see his skull..

Old 09.11.2009, 08:00 PM   #50
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
how you went from:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic
yr from tha lou huh?
to
Quote:
Too bad you weren't at the Wolf Eyes show or the Awesome Color SLU thing last fall? What's up with that?
is magic.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 08:08 PM   #51
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
haha oh right yr from tha lou huh? You prob know.

Some sketchy people from time to time. Too bad you weren't at the Wolf Eyes show or the Awesome Color SLU thing last fall? What's up with that?
haha i knew it
i know tons of dmt sketchballs
i don't live there anymore so i wasn't at the wolf eyes or AC shows
but i was there over the summer for awhile. saw sonic youth and awesome color, ran into thurston/lee/kim in the park. it was pretty dank.
Old 09.11.2009, 08:20 PM   #52
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Lightweights.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth