Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Portable Vape recommendations?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.21.2013, 03:24 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
shit son, life itself is gonna kill you.

don't worry about it. the dead have no regrets.
Old 11.21.2013, 03:45 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shit son, life itself is gonna kill you.

don't worry about it. the dead have no regrets.

You got the wrong attitude, life is a struggle, we have to fight our best EVERY single day to survive. This includes what substances and foods we ingest or choose not to ingest. Not ingesting tobacco is quite literally the safest thing to do in this world, and ingesting tobacco is more than a 50-50 death sentence, it inches more towards a 75-25 morality rate. By the way, have you ever spent time in an ICU with cancer, particularly lung cancer patients before? It is a horrifying place, about as depressing and soul-sucking as a concentration camp

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2013, 04:11 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have spent lots of time in ICU's. Too much fucking time in ICU's. I know what you mean.
Old 11.21.2013, 06:34 PM   #24
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You got the wrong attitude, life is a struggle, we have to fight our best EVERY single day to survive. This includes what substances and foods we ingest or choose not to ingest. Not ingesting tobacco is quite literally the safest thing to do in this world, and ingesting tobacco is more than a 50-50 death sentence, it inches more towards a 75-25 morality rate. By the way, have you ever spent time in an ICU with cancer, particularly lung cancer patients before? It is a horrifying place, about as depressing and soul-sucking as a concentration camp

have you spent time in a concentration camp before?
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2013, 08:35 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples

Nope, but spent enough time in the ICU and up in there folks be dropping dead every single day, those living are sadly wasting away waiting for their chance to die. What did you think such places were a fucking picnic or what? If you have, then you know exactly what I'm talking about and I don't why you're trolling me, if you haven't, than fucking stop by and see what rob and I are talking about

Old 11.22.2013, 02:38 AM   #26
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Nope, but spent enough time in the ICU and up in there folks be dropping dead every single day, those living are sadly wasting away waiting for their chance to die. What did you think such places were a fucking picnic or what? If you have, then you know exactly what I'm talking about and I don't why you're trolling me, if you haven't, than fucking stop by and see what rob and I are talking about

you'd have to be really stupid to compare that to a concentration camp. i've spoken with people who have experiences and am certain they would be furious about what you're writing

how many people in the icu are made to watch while their children are raped or forced to bury their friends alive, none!!! absolute fucking ZERO. if you can compare a place people go voluntarily for help to a concentration camp you are really out of it

but you can go ahead and think its the same, maybe the icu is the closest thing in cushy american existence where wars get fought in places nobody has heard of far away(i know you're going to say some dumb shit about gang wars, but shut the fuck up because no gang in america has run a concentration camp before and you probably havent even been in the pen), you can only think it's the same because american whiteboy existence allows you the overprivilege, you're still wrong

next time you go to icu maybe tell a doctor there that they are running a place as bad as a concentration camp. if they disagree just tell them they probably haven't seen icu from the inside before
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 09:20 AM   #27
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.medpagetoday.com/hematolo..._campaign=onco
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 09:20 AM   #28
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Guantanomo is off limits to civilians
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 11:13 AM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
you'd have to be really stupid to compare that to a concentration camp. i've spoken with people who have experiences and am certain they would be furious about what you're writing

You're taking this the entirely wrong way, it wasn't a slight to the tragedies of the concentration or prison camp experience, rather, to point out just how terrible the ICU is. I'm sorry if you've had a blast in there, but me, hanging around people who are dropping dead everyday, while you watch your own dear loved ones dropping dead before your eyes, well that shit isn't "cushy" or "voluntary help" so piss off with your bullshit.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth