Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2016, 03:57 PM   #1481
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Donald Trump worships Mammon, the semitic God of money. It's in the Bible. Christians aren't supposed to worship it. I don't know I paid tribute to the Boognish. That's pretty fucked up. My favourite band has their own deity. When the fans die off it dies too.

How could people with no money look up to Trump?
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2016, 04:56 PM   #1482
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
How could people with no money look up to Trump?

you'd be very very surprised. animals would give their left/right limb just to make him pres. young and old. pretty and ugly.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2016, 06:05 PM   #1483
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
^ but fucking Comey can insert his mug into politics all he wants. Hopefully the first one to go in the HRC/TMC admin shuffle

Yeah that guy's on my shit list for real. Even my Democrat friends are *shocked* ... "oh my god, they're re-opening the case against Hillary"

Uhh... wow. Really? You work at a newspaper and you're taking your Facebook memes at face value?

• Case was never "closed"
• HRC was not a sender or recipient in any of the "new" / previously overlooked emails, so this literally has fuckall to do with her
• Comey is clearly humiliating himself and disgracing the bureau
• Oh hey, Trump has deliberately destroyed gobs of financial records rather than handing it over when asked
• Goddamn fucking Christ I hate the fact that you work with me.

Sorry. Not talking to you. Talking to my office mate who pissed me off by buying into all this shit and never even considering whether or not any critical thought was warranted.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2016, 06:46 PM   #1484
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
fuck Hillary.
Old 10.31.2016, 06:56 PM   #1485
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
• Case was never "closed"

that's not what she/they said. she's a lying bitch. you should reserved that vote. I hate her smile and her politics. she's mentally open to lots of danger. a women that cant and wont get dick from her husband is a dangerous, careless woman indeed. im talking debased pounding a log with a stick debased. she couldn't keep a classroom of kindergarten's safe. Obama brought the empathy of the world and the revolution to health care to show the world we could do it. Hillary is a disease that needs to be stopped.

happy Halloween. boo!!
Old 10.31.2016, 07:48 PM   #1486
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
you'd be very very surprised. animals would give their left/right limb just to make him pres. young and old. pretty and ugly.

Yeah, for some reason this appears to be very true. Among the people in my area who vocally support him are: more than 50% of the high school teachers who share that kind of information, all of the police and firefighters, and a large number of minimum wage workers. It's inexplicable. It defies all reason, unless you consider the fact that most human beings know very little about what they have very strong opinions about.

One of these folks (a firefighter -- and volunteer member of a rural fire authority nonetheless) said he believed Trump would have his best interests at heart while HRC would simply "stab him in the back." Obviously he is on some kind of very hard hallucinogen. He depends on government reimbursement for runs he and his fellow volunteers make. Somehow he thinks ANY Relublican would be the guy for that (though admittedly, city and county governments in rural areas are overwhelmingly Republican, and are usually pretty good to first responders -- but that's not Trump.)
Old 10.31.2016, 07:52 PM   #1487
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
that's not what she/they said. she's a lying bitch. you should reserved that vote. I hate her smile and her politics. she's mentally open to lots of danger. a women that cant and wont get dick from her husband is a dangerous, careless woman indeed. im talking debased pounding a log with a stick debased. she couldn't keep a classroom of kindergarten's safe. Obama brought the empathy of the world and the revolution to health care to show the world we could do it. Hillary is a disease that needs to be stopped.

happy Halloween. boo!!

The things you say are idiotic at the absolute best of times.

"You should reserved that vote"

What could this possibly mean? You can't even structure your sentences like an adult. You'd be a much more effective troll if you put some brain power into your wordvomit tirades from time to time.
Old 10.31.2016, 08:00 PM   #1488
pepper_green
Banned

well, ok then.
Old 10.31.2016, 08:17 PM   #1489
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, for some reason this appears to be very true. Among the people in my area who vocally support him are: more than 50% of the high school teachers who share that kind of information, all of the police and firefighters, and a large number of minimum wage workers. It's inexplicable. It defies all reason, unless you consider the fact that most human beings know very little about what they have very strong opinions about.

One of these folks (a firefighter -- and volunteer member of a rural fire authority nonetheless) said he believed Trump would have his best interests at heart while HRC would simply "stab him in the back." Obviously he is on some kind of very hard hallucinogen. He depends on government reimbursement for runs he and his fellow volunteers make. Somehow he thinks ANY Relublican would be the guy for that (though admittedly, city and county governments in rural areas are overwhelmingly Republican, and are usually pretty good to first responders -- but that's not Trump.)

whatever asshole! im voting for Trump because of dickheads asshole white boys like you!
Old 10.31.2016, 09:04 PM   #1490
pepper_green
Banned

swallow my shit SEV!! swallow it!!
Old 11.01.2016, 12:35 AM   #1491
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
swallow my shit SEV!! swallow it!!
With a dash of pepper?
Old 11.01.2016, 05:32 AM   #1492
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
my predictions - mr. tangerine man loses

next to zero of the black and hispanic vote so he's fucked
most women just wont vote for a pussy grabber
rational college educated people with skin in the game cant trust him
the "fuck you im angry" voters are loud, but cant carry it on their own and there are only white people in this category.

many people who claim to vote for hrc wont bother to go to the polls because of lack of enthusiasm and belief that someone else will do it.

but i still dont see how hepatitis face can win, the polling cant be THAT wrong. btw all the pro trump polling is done by trump cronies. all the actual polling has him losing red states and predicts a hrc landslide.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 05:40 AM   #1493
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
also we can all learn a lot from trump

far right wingers have been proven to have low empathy and over active disgust sensitivity. they are aggressive predators. you will meet them in the work place and everywhere else in life.

look how far trump got and how this lying, scamming, cheating, bankrupt sexual predator was glorified by the culture around him.

what peppergreen is trying to point out in his own semi coherent way is that there really are people like this who want to tear everything down and destroy you and everything else and sneer in your face while doing it. they really do exist and are extremely common. there really is an blindness to them by a large number of people who have really difficulty believe someone elses intentions could be so vicious.

they bank on you being so shocked and stunned by their behavior that it produces cognitive dissonance and you can't really believe it's happening.

people are becoming especially aggressive and vicious these days imo, because there is less need to work on social bonds when technology allows us to survive as individuals.
Old 11.01.2016, 09:43 AM   #1494
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

what peppergreen is trying to point out in his own semi coherent way is that there really are people like this who want to tear everything down and destroy you and everything else and sneer in your face while doing it.

people are becoming especially aggressive and vicious these days imo, because there is less need to work on social bonds when technology allows us to survive as individuals.

hmm, so that's what he's been doing? I thought it was just a random insult generator app....

We can't survive as individuals, with any technology or with none. Where did you get such a strange idea?
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 09:52 AM   #1495
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
hmm, so that's what he's been doing? I thought it was just a random insult generator app....

he has made that point in between the insulting garbage he posts.
Old 11.01.2016, 10:04 AM   #1496
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
my predictions - mr. tangerine man loses

next to zero of the black and hispanic vote so he's fucked

The black vote is much lower this year than average. Hispanic slightly higher, though there are a few million newly registereds planning on voting for Trump, so it may be a wash, or more likely the numbers are in Trump's favor.

Currently, there is a better than 25% chance he'll win, which might not seem like much, but it is more than ten points higher than last week! Also, again with Russian Roulette metaphor: one trigger pull out of four will kill, which isn't a cozy ratio in my mind.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 10:13 AM   #1497
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
The black vote is much lower this year than average. Hispanic slightly higher, though there are a few million newly registereds planning on voting for Trump, so it may be a wash, or more likely the numbers are in Trump's favor.

Currently, there is a better than 25% chance he'll win, which might not seem like much, but it is more than ten points higher than last week! Also, again with Russian Roulette metaphor: one trigger pull out of four will kill, which isn't a cozy ratio in my mind.

i've officially begun to have moments of anxiety about this latest comey shit-- all aspersions, no evidence whatsoever, but the overreaction is something like the final straw. hillary's popularity edge is gone.

this mainly because the repukes are so good at lying, and their followers so good at eating up any absurd garbage (e.g., see the link that db posted), that it creates a thick alternate reality that begins to infect the independents.

now peter fucking thiel is trying to con millenials into believing that trump is bernie sanders.

i'm truly worried about the current trend. reminds me of kerry's swiftboating-- it went on unanswered for a long time and blam.

now with such short notice, i don't know. it's fucked.

my only true consolation here (no joke) is that the self is an illusion. should the shit hit the fan, i'll have ample occasion to remind myself of that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 10:19 AM   #1498
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
It makes no difference what the truth is, and even less of a difference what anyone here thinks.

Anyone undecided at this point isn't very politically astute and is easily manipulated.

The number of undecideds is much higher than average this year.

Bad, bad recipe.

I suppose going zen is a solution. Or just remembering we all die anyway. And the sun will explode and none of this will matter in the long run. I think I'll start a daily LSD habit myself.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 10:33 AM   #1499
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah yes, which reminds me, i've wanted to grow peyote for a long time now

i always remember that we all die anyway. it's the suffering until death arrives that gets me though. so much ugly shit. especially from humans. like--the ooze that emanates from a trump rally. or the environmental clusterfuck that is louisiana.

anyway, no more time to sway closed minds. it's time to help everyone you know votes democrat get to the polls. i've already mobilized the extended family and it's working. early voting ftw. down with benito.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2016, 10:51 AM   #1500
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
also we can all learn a lot from trump

far right wingers have been proven to have low empathy and over active disgust sensitivity. they are aggressive predators. you will meet them in the work place and everywhere else in life.

look how far trump got and how this lying, scamming, cheating, bankrupt sexual predator was glorified by the culture around him.

what peppergreen is trying to point out in his own semi coherent way is that there really are people like this who want to tear everything down and destroy you and everything else and sneer in your face while doing it. they really do exist and are extremely common. there really is an blindness to them by a large number of people who have really difficulty believe someone elses intentions could be so vicious.

they bank on you being so shocked and stunned by their behavior that it produces cognitive dissonance and you can't really believe it's happening.

Sounds kind of like you're talking about this guy:

65727374 75 76777885125175 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth