Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.04.2015, 01:08 AM   #39221
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Of course the night before the show i mixed 4 doses and a bottle of henny and never really went to bed so...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2015, 09:48 AM   #39222
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I will go to Iran in one month's time. Getting curious.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2015, 10:36 AM   #39223
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I'm back now from the film shoot. It was exhausting but fun. Make-Up wise they had this kind of Dia De Los Muertos/skull-paint thing going on. A bit different from what I initially expected but nice overall. Had to hold up ribbons a lot and stare into the eyes of my assigned partner for a long period of time. Got a bit tedious after several minutes of doing the same take again and again. But the production design looked pretty nice and the lighting was good. They included a rather traditional rendition of the song in the film.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2015, 10:46 AM   #39224
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I will go to Iran in one month's time. Getting curious.

oh man. i'd be freaked out worrying about not doing anything that might get me arrested.

i'm terrified of the ayatollahs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I'm back now from the film shoot. It was exhausting but fun. Make-Up wise they had this kind of Dia De Los Muertos/skull-paint thing going on. A bit different from what I initially expected but nice overall. Had to hold up ribbons a lot and stare into the eyes of my assigned partner for a long period of time. Got a bit tedious after several minutes of doing the same take again and again. But the production design looked pretty nice and the lighting was good. They included a rather traditional rendition of the song in the film.

yes, being an extra is exhaustingly dull work, but that's how sausages get made. still, can sometimes be a party.

i listened to the song yesterday on youtube-- a small man with very short arms sang it-- it was great
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2015, 02:59 AM   #39225
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
so I got tired of this guy messaging me and flat out said I was a lesbian in hopes he'd let me be... bad idea
Old 07.05.2015, 05:24 AM   #39226
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
tell him to calm the fuck down and fuck the fuck off
Old 07.06.2015, 03:52 AM   #39227
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh man. i'd be freaked out worrying about not doing anything that might get me arrested.

i'm terrified of the ayatollahs.

hey, dude, this is such a stereotypical answer. don't get me wrong, but do some reading and get some information and you'll be surprised.

My brother was in Iran several times now and he told me it's definitely the safest and most welcoming country that he's ever been to. (and he's been to A LOT of countries, as well as myself).

Common Iranians hate the picture of their country that the western media has been portraiting for a couple of decades, and they do their best to make it up to the tourists by being as generous as possible. Hence, it's not an uncommon thing that you're approached by a total stranger who invites you to come and have a dinner with him and his family, or just gives you a free tour of his city, just because he likes you and wants to practice his English.

And as for "getting arrested", as long as you stick to some rules that are taken seriously there (no alcohol, men shouldn't wear shorts, women should wear a scarf on their head), you're totally safe.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2015, 10:46 AM   #39228
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
hey, dude, this is such a stereotypical answer. don't get me wrong, but do some reading and get some information and you'll be surprised.

My brother was in Iran several times now and he told me it's definitely the safest and most welcoming country that he's ever been to. (and he's been to A LOT of countries, as well as myself).

Common Iranians hate the picture of their country that the western media has been portraiting for a couple of decades, and they do their best to make it up to the tourists by being as generous as possible. Hence, it's not an uncommon thing that you're approached by a total stranger who invites you to come and have a dinner with him and his family, or just gives you a free tour of his city, just because he likes you and wants to practice his English.

And as for "getting arrested", as long as you stick to some rules that are taken seriously there (no alcohol, men shouldn't wear shorts, women should wear a scarf on their head), you're totally safe.

i'm not really talking about the hospitality of the iranian people, or their amazing culture which is thousands of years old, but rather about the theocratic police state under which they're forced to live.

of course i'm aware that mine is a narrow and limited perspective, having never been there, but funny enough this is not informed by "western media" but rather by my appreciation for iranian film and to a lesser extent some literature. true, some of it is made/written by exiles, but either way--it's always the most depressing shit to see these people go around their lives under the oppression of the bearded thugs and a tortuous judicial system.

yes, i'm also aware that looking at the united states through its films will give you the impression that everyone here is a serial killer. pretty close...

anyway, best wishes with your trip and i'm sure there will be plenty to enjoy. i'd still be terrified to go to iran for myself, as it seems most incompatible with my person. i'm sure i wouldn't fail to get arrested for something.
Old 07.06.2015, 10:52 AM   #39229
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
so I got tired of this guy messaging me and flat out said I was a lesbian in hopes he'd let me be... bad idea

lololol stupid men thinking lesbianism is something invented for their pleasure.

is he creepy/dangerous or just a pest?

if he's only a pest, just tell him the truth-- "i'm not a lesbian, i just lied to make you go away, now go away"-- then block his number.

if he's creepy/dangerous-- tell him you're moving to california and block his number.
Old 07.06.2015, 11:24 AM   #39230
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
send him a copy of the scum manifesto then leave a pair of scissors under his pillow
Old 07.06.2015, 01:49 PM   #39231
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I always thought Lesbianism is the product of thwarting men's pleasure?

Old 07.06.2015, 01:59 PM   #39232
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I always thought Lesbianism is the product of thwarting men's pleasure?

it's not about men at all
Old 07.06.2015, 02:07 PM   #39233
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
it's not about men at all
Do you even have a sense of humor?

Old 07.06.2015, 02:33 PM   #39234
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Do you even have a sense of humor?

oh yes yes-- the old "it was just a joke!"
Old 07.06.2015, 02:40 PM   #39235
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh yes yes-- the old "it was just a joke!"

Just checking..

Old 07.06.2015, 04:43 PM   #39236
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Went to Benihana for a relative's birthday. I had not been there in many 15 years. I was such a Japanese "minstrel-show," so bad, I think out table's cook spoke in fake japanese inflected accent, as part of the farce.

Horrible. Horrible. and so fucking HOT Overpriced shit.
Old 07.06.2015, 05:45 PM   #39237
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Went to Benihana for a relative's birthday. I had not been there in many 15 years. I was such a Japanese "minstrel-show," so bad, I think out table's cook spoke in fake japanese inflected accent, as part of the farce.

Horrible. Horrible. and so fucking HOT Overpriced shit.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2015, 08:33 PM   #39238
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
is he creepy/dangerous or just a pest?

just a pest. made the mistake of being nice at a party and despite my best efforts to make myself unfindable on facebook, he found me. sigh.

benihana's sucks. only appropriate that steve aoki is heir to that fortune.
Old 07.06.2015, 09:24 PM   #39239
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
just a pest. made the mistake of being nice at a party and despite my best efforts to make myself unfindable on facebook, he found me. sigh.

ah, shit. next time tell them that your boyfriend is a hells angel and will not tolerate some little shit texting you. or maybe a colombian sicario. you're good with that stuff.

Quote:
steve aoki

i don't wanna ask who that is because then i'll never be able to unlearn that fact. i strongly suspect it's not a fact worth knowing so please don't.

okay i need to escape this loop by saying something.

SOMETHING.

==

ps- ALWAYS pack mace. and a pocket knife (the legal kind, not some crazy dagger)
Old 07.06.2015, 09:32 PM   #39240
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

oh, i have a pocket knife at all times and a little mini pepper spray. i'm prepared.
1462186219121952195919601961 1962 196319641965197220122062 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth