Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page neighbourhood attacks.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.04.2009, 10:05 PM   #1
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
i'm getting really worried,in the past few weeks multiple people(almost all older women) have been attacked with heavy pipes and beaten very severely, most in the street but there was just an incident where an apartment was broken into and the residents were beaten to shit,and people have been walking around shooting stray dogs, which is extremely dangerous in a very densely populated area to have bullets flying around constantly.

i mean it's never been anything approaching safe here, but it's been years since i've heard of random attacks happening on a nightly basis, and my microregion has been cited as one of the two most dangerous, and if the attacks are linked to a minority group it could lead to racial gang fights as had happened last year in the next neighbourhood over.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2009, 05:29 AM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Uhh where are you.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2009, 06:25 AM   #3
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i live in a country that is all minority. we're called irish and we will die out and be forgotten soon.

what happened was when early humans were moving north from africa into europe at the time there was a pathway of land linking england and ireland, so some of them spread out towards ireland, but then the walkway receded and they couldnt get back so they were stuck here. when they came they didn't know it was a dead end, they thought europe was probably way bigger. but no, just a dead end and the atlantic ocean. thing about ireland is that it is hospitable to humans, but just not enough to get anything decent going.

humans can survive here, the situation is acceptable for survival but not good enough that it will ever rise above below average.

the ideology of the irish and their entire social and cultural philosophy can be summed up thusly:

"ah well, fuck it."
OR
"ack well sure, what can ya do?"
"aie, fuck it like"

we are all alcoholics aswell. if you do not drink then you will not have any social life. it is like the fundamentalist south in america only without places like austin or bands like the butthole surfers, without any freaks, just christians. stupid, fucking, christians. since the recession we have been even more poor and fucked than usual and people are just breaking into houses and robbing them during the day now, blatantly, it doesnt matter. mothers with their kids/pensioners/whatever, some dick has to fund his skag/booze/gambling habit. or maybe he can't eat and actually needs it. who knows.

i dont know were you live. but its better than here. i mean american ghettos produced hip hop and all these vital art forms. ireland produces potatoes cancer christian guilt and alcoholism. broken dreams and indie pub rock.

my town is the suicide capital of the uk. after there was basically another teenage suicide every month or so, some people started a txt/inet campaign and created a list of people who were supposedly going to kill themelves next, or if they didnt they'd be killed.
the solution? MORE CHRISTIANS. they set up youth groups that teach the kids that king carlos juan of spain is the antichrist. i am not making this up, they have it on their bebo page for all to see.

wherever you live may be violent but at least it is somewhat exciting.
it could be worse, you could be getting shot and robbed and beat up and chased and screamed at on the street but also be incredibly bored and depressed at the same time. the highest form of cultural experiance on offer could be drinking cider under a bridge with marilyn manson fans. it could be a lot worse
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2009, 01:13 AM   #4
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Uhh where are you.

um.bulgaria, in southeast europe
Old 12.06.2009, 04:23 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
um.bulgaria, in southeast europe

you phuckers make some sweet ak47s

start packin
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2009, 03:05 AM   #6
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you phuckers make some sweet ak47s

start packin

it's been a long awhile since i had a gun, but it was a shitty old italian .22 that couldn't kill a cat. i've always wanted a nice machine gun but it seems sketchy to buy it. going without a gun into a house full of criminals with guns lol.

and stuff like this could happen, wow(!)

The main suspect for the deadly blast at an orphanage in the southern town of Krumovgrad has attempted to commit suicide a day after the tragedy, which killed three children, according to reports.
The 54-year-old man, whose name was not disclosed, is currently hospitalized with a stab wound in his stomach.
No official charges have been raised yet against the man, who operates the local heating utility at the orphanage. He is said to have been a close friend of the children and is believed to have given them a detonator from a military mine by mistake.
The device went off around 2 pm. One of the boys died on the scene while the other has been taken to the Krumovgrad hospital where he later died. A third boy was listed in critical condition in the hospital in the regional center – the city of Kardzhali, and died during surgery.
The victims Dzhingiz Rushen (13), and Sunay Keazim (16) are from the nearby villages of Pelin and Zimornitsa, while the third killed boy Dzhingiz Dzhemal (15) was born in the village of Sokolinovo, close to the southern border town of Momchilgrad.
The orphanage did not have security guards, which according to the mayor is a wide-spread practice, aiming to provide more serene environment for the children in the institution.
Forensic experts and members of the anti-terrorist task force are still scouring the site of the blast while psychologists are helping the other children cope with the tragedy.
Krumovgrad is a small, dilapidated and impoverished town, located close to the border with Greece. The border region is known to have been once strewn with mines and many of them are still buried in the ground.

note, this was just this weekend, bad time of year i think
Old 12.07.2009, 09:00 AM   #7
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to visit Bulgaria one day. I checked it out on Wikipedia and was surprised the population is just 7.6 million. It's actually dropped by over 300,000 since the 2001 census! The countryside looks ideal for rambling.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2009, 09:32 AM   #8
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I'd like to visit Bulgaria one day. I checked it out on Wikipedia and was surprised the population is just 7.6 million. It's actually dropped by over 300,000 since the 2001 census! The countryside looks ideal for rambling.

the eu is really tight about our taxes, stupid assholes won't let us claim claim goats as our dependents, but i love zoothorn goato and wan't some handouts to buy his food with
Old 12.07.2009, 11:03 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
wellcharge, it is time to round up others and start a fucking vigilante posseee.
take it to the streets,. get some pillow cases and fill em with doorknobs and use thiose to crush the larynxes of anyone you see doin' wrong on the stre4et
Old 12.07.2009, 12:20 PM   #10
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
i once went to a place in Bulgaria called Balchick. no toilets anywhere and the milk was a light brown colour.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth