Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tiger Woods.....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.30.2017, 08:25 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.30.2017, 08:46 AM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
He's looking really puffy. I wonder if he bought something he didn't pay for from a hooker somewhere along the long hard road to... Florida.

Btw: I haven't read a golf-related Tiger Woods story in fucking years. When did he quit golfing and start slumming?

Sad though. He was the Michael Jordan of a sport for rich white people. Now he's doing some Gary Busey/Mel Gibson shit. Weird. I wonder what happened to him.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2017, 08:49 AM   #3
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
He didn't. He's still playing.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2017, 08:51 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
screwed every blonde denny's waitress he could get his hands on,
his wife found out by reading his texts and beat the shit out of him with a golf club after he had already taken Ambien to go to sleep which led him to crash the car in front of their house and his wife continued to beat the car up with the golf clubs,
then he had 3 back surgery operations (probably fucked his back up in that car wreck) and got addicted to opiates.

he was DUI last night but said it was not alcohol related, which means he is still doping up massive bars and perkys and xans and trammies and who knows what else?
Old 05.30.2017, 08:51 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

he tries to play again every year or so but has to withdraw because his back is so fucked.
Old 05.30.2017, 08:57 AM   #6
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Shame really that a guy who totally changed golf is in a state like this. Shows the even if you have it all it ain't always enough.

Hope he gets himself sorted out. He should retire, get himself straight, and then go on to make big money doing conference talks and punditry.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2017, 09:35 AM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
screwed every blonde denny's waitress he could get his hands on,
his wife found out by reading his texts and beat the shit out of him with a golf club after he had already taken Ambien to go to sleep which led him to crash the car in front of their house and his wife continued to beat the car up with the golf clubs,
then he had 3 back surgery operations (probably fucked his back up in that car wreck) and got addicted to opiates.

he was DUI last night but said it was not alcohol related, which means he is still doping up massive bars and perkys and xans and trammies and who knows what else?

What in the living fuck is a "trammie?"
Old 05.30.2017, 09:40 AM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
What in the living fuck is a "trammie?"
tramadol comes to mind

i've never liked golf but i see no joy in his downfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Shame really that a guy who totally changed golf is in a state like this. Shows the even if you have it all it ain't always enough.

Hope he gets himself sorted out. He should retire, get himself straight, and then go on to make big money doing conference talks and punditry.

the overachiever and the addict are 2 sides of the same coin: never feeling good enough and having to make up for it with performance or numbness

that's why i'd rather be a happy loafer

just saying
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2017, 10:04 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I have read from many high achievers in sports, whether it is Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Joe Montana, or Mario Andretti... They all say thet the fear of losing, and the pain of losing, far outweighs any joys in the victories. They EXPECT to win, and so winning is just a confirmation of their expectations, and does not feel as great as losing feels badly for them.

Tiger himself said he was so hyper focused from age 13-27 that he did not take the time to actually enjoy his amazing golf achievements. he took his joy in the form of blonde fast food and retail workers.
Old 05.30.2017, 05:31 PM   #10
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Tiger himself said he was so hyper focused from age 13-27 that he did not take the time to actually enjoy his amazing golf achievements.

About being hyper focused......John Daly has a great Tiger story.

John Daly had played in a Pro-am and when the round was over, he along with the amateurs from his group grabbed some beer in the clubhouse. Tiger Woods walks through, says hello, and proceeds to go out and play a practice round. Three and a half hours later when Tiger returns from his practice round, Daly and the guys are still there drinking beer......Daly guessed they had 60-70 empty beer bottle in front of them.

Tiger was surprised to see them there still drinking beer. John Daly said to Tiger, "where you going" and Tiger replies, "I need to go lift weights." John Daly says, "NO - what you need to do is sit down and drink a beer or two with us." Tiger's response......"if I had your talent, maybe I would."

Just for fun: John Daly playing with no shirt or shoes......talk about talent!

It's been OVER A DECADE since Tiger Wood's last won a Major. When you go over TEN YEARS without winning something, simply put, you are NO LONGER a contender!

Until Tiger Woods frequently plays the PGA Tour (frequently = play three tournaments in a row, take a week off and play the next three in a row) and finishes on the leader board (Top 10) with consistency......doubt Tiger ever wins anything again!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2017, 06:01 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

^^ interesting.

Intellectual high-achievers have the same kind of issue. The fear of NOT getting an A, or the reality of NOT getting a dream job, or NOT being granted a doctoral fellowship far outweighs the pleasure derived from any of those achievements when they do happen.
Old 05.31.2017, 05:42 PM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
he looks rough. Did you see how ESPN tidied up his hair in the version of the photo they released?

Rob- his ex-wife claims she didn't hit him, and that she used a golf club on the crashed van window to try and get him out.

the guy's a living fossil, time to let young folk take over.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2017, 07:17 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
^^ interesting.

Intellectual high-achievers have the same kind of issue. The fear of NOT getting an A, or the reality of NOT getting a dream job, or NOT being granted a doctoral fellowship far outweighs the pleasure derived from any of those achievements when they do happen.
i used to know this little studious cunt in school who CRIED when he took 2nd place in university admission exams vs. like 50,000 people or something. i laughed so hard when i heard this. i was SO relieved to get in but the guy, no, he fucking CRIED. lolololol.

funny thing is he wasn't that smart. he just lived to study. had no friends, nothing. the poor fucker.

now i'm starting to feel really sorry for him. when i realize he was just a kid (and so was i for that matter ha ha). poor kid! damn his parents.

but anyway... yeah. okay. tiger moms lol
Old 05.31.2017, 07:51 PM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

I just saw the Dashcam footage from his arrest. WOW. He was as blitzed as a guy can get and still operate a vehicle. My guess would be that Ambien is the culprit. He wasn't swaying or falling asleep and jutting back into wakefulness (a la hard opioids and benzodiazepines) but he was KONKED. Ambien being a hypnotic, and his prior admission to using it, makes me want to say that's the monkey.
Old 06.06.2017, 03:37 AM   #15
The Real McCoy
little trouble girl

The Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard suckaThe Real McCoy cold hard sucka
Neo libtard white trash got bored of sycophantically sucking up to him with their usual pantomimic, pc posturing because he's black. It's clearly destroyed the man there's no one around to lick his arse anymore.
The Real McCoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2017, 08:33 AM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Tiger Woods is actually 1/2 black, 1/5 chinese, 1/5 Thai. 1/7 Dutch.
Old 06.06.2017, 09:49 AM   #17
Severian
invito al cielo

Never mind. Saw more dash cam footage. He was swaying like crazy.

Still, it's a bit stupid that the country is paying so much attention to this, and stupid shit like "Covfefe," when the world is burning around us.

Tiger Woods is a human. Did something humans do every single fucking day by the thousands and thousands. There is nothing that makes this situation any more important than any other DUI. Who gives a fuck?
Old 06.06.2017, 10:38 AM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
...it's a bit stupid that the country is paying so much attention to this, and stupid shit like "Covfefe," when the world is burning around us.

Tiger Woods is a human. Did something humans do every single fucking day by the thousands and thousands. There is nothing that makes this situation any more important than any other DUI. Who gives a fuck?

Old 06.06.2017, 11:12 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

people like to see their heroes crash and burn. it makes them believe the LIE that the great among us are JUST LIKE the rest of us....
Old 06.06.2017, 11:56 AM   #20
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
people like to see their heroes crash and burn. it makes them believe the LIE that the great among us are JUST LIKE the rest of us....

That's the truth though. That's my entire point. Tiger Woods is no better at being a "man" than any of the rest of us. In fact, he seems to be a bit more flawed than average. He's not a "great man," he's a great golfer. And he's no greater at golfing than my first psych professor was at teaching, and changing and impacting lives. He's no better at golfing than the doctor who agreed to see me and treat my post-surgical pain responsibly and without prejudice is at helping people. He's no better at golfing than EVOLGhost is at Street Fighter II.

Tiger Woods is not a "great man," as far as any of us know. He is just a man. He is exactly like the rest of us. I don't condone people dwelling on his struggles, but I also don't believe he's better or worse than anyone because I've only seen him fucking golf.

There are so many more important things happening, probably just down the street from any of us, than Tiger's fucking DUI.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth