Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Only post in this thread if you are fucking wasted, or so help me God
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.24.2014, 03:20 PM   #981
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I've always found militantly straight edge people to be interesting, its like, their lifestyle itself IS a drug

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2014, 03:22 PM   #982
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i am drunk and MAD

cute guy spent 6 hours at my work and we talked and then left me to talk to other girls when i closed and we went to another bar.

i am sad and angry and i want to punch his face
but mostly i am sad
does that cunt think my face is ugly and uses be as a backup?
i am so sad
i cried about it already

Its just a dude from work in a bar, why take it that serious to get emotionally wrecked over it?? Honestly, why even invest so many hours into it, though the irony of a guy putting a chick into the "friend zone" I am finding a bit comical, and I am sincerely sorry to laugh at your expense,
but honestly in hind sight you will laugh at it to

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2014, 03:18 AM   #983
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
yooooooo this haircut is doin' me some good thangs. LD ><D

At work earlier, this bartender at the bar was eyein' me and helpin' me out right away. She was cute as fuck too. She was tatt'd to all hell and had a bandana tupac style had tokeep it professional though....I"m workin' ....ugh.....I'm going back sometime next week and hope she's working. Chat her up :P

then after works I go to my friends house and see someone I haven't seen in MANY MONTHS and fuuuuugggggggg I wish there was more privacy.....but whatevs....we're going to dinner next friday...and hangin' out....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2014, 01:41 AM   #984
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
saw ilydia lunch. retro virus. i got sick of talking shit....and went to the beach. go danmn that shit was hot. next week same deal. uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
474849 50
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth