Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Saturnine too? Fuck this. I'm next.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.08.2006, 04:38 PM   #21
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
i'm putting it in my signature.
Old 07.08.2006, 04:39 PM   #22
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i can't fucking rep anyone.
FUCK YOU ALL.

who gives a fuck about repping....I just close my browser when all the kids run a stray......
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 04:40 PM   #23
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck...if you bastards are repping her, rep me too...I had more rep than her!
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 04:40 PM   #24
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiesfalling
who gives a fuck about repping....I just close my browser when all the kids run a stray......

trust me, it is nice and satisfying to bring someone down to one red dot from three green dots.
Old 07.08.2006, 04:41 PM   #25
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Yes...Yes it was!
Old 07.08.2006, 04:42 PM   #26
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
*cough* Susie *cough*
Old 07.08.2006, 04:48 PM   #27
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
trust me, it is nice and satisfying to bring someone down to one red dot from three green dots.

Yes I know but the problem is the problem.....if people didn't act like total jackasses or at least know when fun and games have started to overstep bounds then this little system of repping would be unnecessary. It is only necessary because people act like fuckin idiots on the internet and have so much fun with their little internet world....... No wonder the human is doomed because a lot of people can't even see the whole big beautiful universe.....

We will destroy ourselves surely and it all starts from dumb ass shit like this little forum....a microcosm of the big turd we are amassing as a human race.....

But there is still time.....I know even in these immature blasts on this forum that I believe most here are intellectual people....respectful people.... but shit sometimes I can't believe this shit is on an SY board.... I expect more from all of the people in here.

Hell sometimes I get caught up in it too............

heroic doses last night,,,,,,,,
Old 07.08.2006, 04:51 PM   #28
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Yes I know but the problem is the problem.....if people didn't act like total jackasses or at least know when fun and games have started to overstep bounds then this little system of repping would be unnecessary. It is only necessary because people act like fuckin idiots on the internet and have so much fun with their little internet world....... No wonder the human is doomed because a lot of people can't even see the whole big beautiful universe.....

We will destroy ourselves surely and it all starts from dumb ass shit like this little forum....a microcosm of the big turd we are amassing as a human race.....

But there is still time.....I know even in these immature blasts on this forum that I believe most here are intellectual people....respectful people.... but shit sometimes I can't believe this shit is on an SY board.... I expect more from all of the people in here.

Hell sometimes I get caught up in it too............

heroic doses last night,,,,,,,,
oh but its so much FUN
Old 07.08.2006, 05:12 PM   #29
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
oh but its so much FUN

To be honest using the term nigger is a complete lack of humanity no matter how funny it appears to you, regardless of whether it is even meant deragatorily...... there's much more intelligence there (I hope) that can be carved into much more clever fun and jokes.......

Yes it is offensive and no you don't have me riled which is what your angle and others is and I see people preying on that all the time.....going to all extremes just to ruffle some feathers.........

Anyone think it's surprising that we're at war?

Shouldn't it be enough, a pleasure, the pleasure of these forums, to simply exchange good ideas and at least try to be positive in our differences? I remember this board about 4-5 years ago and it was to a much higher standard even in debate with Jfreimark had more quality than a lot of this shit......and then there's always the Sonicyou(s) and Sonicpoops people trying to fuck shit up.

You guys want to drag this forum into shit well go ahead......it can be a place of positive exchange but when you get so self centered on being the center of attention and only acknowledging and encouraging other immature behavior thne your ego is fucking ruining this great place.....

Am I being too hard or would this shit make SY just as appalled....maybe that's just how the internet is........and maybe not and thank god ofr all the good folk here making positive enlightened contributions and sticking around to try and keep this great forum what it is and should be....
Old 07.08.2006, 05:13 PM   #30
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
OK

WE WILL
Old 07.08.2006, 05:13 PM   #31
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
To be honest using the term nigger is a complete lack of humanity no matter how funny it appears to you, regardless of whether it is even meant deragatorily...... there's much more intelligence there (I hope) that can be carved into much more clever fun and jokes.......

Yes it is offensive and no you don't have me riled which is what your angle and others is and I see people preying on that all the time.....going to all extremes just to ruffle some feathers.........

Anyone think it's surprising that we're at war?

Shouldn't it be enough, a pleasure, the pleasure of these forums, to simply exchange good ideas and at least try to be positive in our differences? I remember this board about 4-5 years ago and it was to a much higher standard even in debate with Jfreimark had more quality than a lot of this shit......and then there's always the Sonicyou(s) and Sonicpoops people trying to fuck shit up.

You guys want to drag this forum into shit well go ahead......it can be a place of positive exchange but when you get so self centered on being the center of attention and only acknowledging and encouraging other immature behavior thne your ego is fucking ruining this great place.....

Am I being too hard or would this shit make SY just as appalled....maybe that's just how the internet is........and maybe not and thank god ofr all the good folk here making positive enlightened contributions and sticking around to try and keep this great forum what it is and should be....

oh pull the fucking race card why don't you.
Old 07.08.2006, 05:14 PM   #32
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Shut up niggers.
Old 07.08.2006, 05:18 PM   #33
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
oh pull the fucking race card why don't you.

I'm just saying it's pathetic humor.....To all I'm not trying to bash you guys and what I'm really trying to say is there's a lot more spark in there from all that should be coming out...... Hell I don't even know if Bill Hicks would use that term and he's a guy that knows how to use that kind of humor.

I'm on everyone's side here and hey just move on.... I'm saying these things because I like you guys AND Look forward to many more great and amusing threads....let's just up the level here a litte bit
Old 07.08.2006, 05:18 PM   #34
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm just saying it's pathetic humor.....To all I'm not trying to bash you guys and what I'm really trying to say is there's a lot more spark in there from all that should be coming out...... Hell I don't even know if Bill Hicks would use that term and he's a guy that knows how to use that kind of humor.

I'm on everyone's side here and hey just move on.... I'm saying these things because I like you guys AND Look forward to many more great and amusing threads....let's just up the level here a litte bit

Shut up nigger.
Old 07.08.2006, 05:21 PM   #35
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
Shut up niggers.

You'll be lucky if someone beats the shit out of you someday so you can wake up a little and find the true essence of why we are on this earth....punkass........
Old 07.08.2006, 05:22 PM   #36
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

I am on this earth to hate niggers.

Why are you here?
Old 07.08.2006, 05:22 PM   #37
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
You'll be lucky if someone beats the shit out of you someday so you can wake up a little and find the true essence of why we are on this earth....punkass........
Take notice: I have been a member for a half hour and I have the same rep as you, twat.
Old 07.08.2006, 05:25 PM   #38
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
Quote:

Shut up nigger.

Hahahaha. +++Rep. May as well start repping.
thethuthinnang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 05:27 PM   #39
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i think he was kidding, dude.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 05:28 PM   #40
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
I am on this earth to hate niggers.

Why are you here?

I'm here to enlighten

you guys are like a bunch of gnats` all swarming and happy together...... Does it feel good to know that you are laughed at and not with because of dumb statements like that? Is that why you're here to be a fuckin moron? Thanks for all teh great contributions to society.....obviously you guys won't change over night.... Why don't you start your own stupid forum, but no one would be there and all your antics aren't fun unless theres an audience so you use SY at the expense of their fans to have your audience and create a lame worthless shitty little immature world......

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth