Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Alan Turing
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.11.2009, 09:33 AM   #21
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Incidentally, Americans, Britain is not the only country with a history of massive social injustices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:35 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Incidnetally, Americans, Britain is not the only country with a history of massive social injustices.

shush, you indian mutiny butcher
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:36 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Incidentally, Americans, Britain is not the only country with a history of massive social injustices.
tell that to Turing's balls, you fucking hatemachine.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:39 AM   #24
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
amazon uk doesn't stock prussian blue cds.

the jewish conspiracy starts here.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:39 AM   #25
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
nobody ever thinks about the Holocausts in Argentina and Chile. That shit was also fucking terrifying.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2009, 09:42 AM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Hey, why don't we all feel a bit guilty over Chechnya and Yugoslavia for a bit? We could all hold hands a bit of Armenia and Algeria as well if you like. Maybe time to squeeze in the Tutsies later.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.11.2009, 09:42 AM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
nobody ever thinks about the Holocausts in Argentina and Chile. That shit was also fucking terrifying.
that's because it only matters when white people suffer.

the jews are white, right??
Old 09.11.2009, 09:43 AM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

quoi???

we're not talking about shoa-south america here.

calling it "holocaust" makes one think of the extermination of the jews.

it was different, the numbers were smaller, but it was horrible and i think about it often.

as a matter of fact, today is the fucking anniversary of pinocho's cia-sponsored coup. i wish there was a hell he could rot in, but i don't-- at least the fucker is dead though.

now if you're talking about how many indians they killed in the 19th century...

we have genocides to spare

but THE ENGLISH ARE TO BLAME THOUGH. THEY STARTED IT.
Old 09.11.2009, 09:43 AM   #29
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
tell that to Turing's balls, you fucking hatemachine.

Weren't you people hanging blacks from trees and neutering retards and performing abortions with coat hangers at the time? And you're having a pop over one homosexual?

Quote:
Old 09.11.2009, 09:46 AM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Weren't you people hanging blacks from trees and neutering retards and performing abortions with coat hangers at the time? And you're having a pop over one homosexual?

technically, he's frotting's papa.
Old 09.11.2009, 09:47 AM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
you people

my people were the first to join the underground railroad and hid black folks in our barn, thank you very much.

shouldn't you be making soap and lampshades right now?
Old 09.11.2009, 09:48 AM   #32
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the jews are white, right??

don't even get me started w an indepth analysis of the jewish diaspora

i was raised religious (jewish), went to jewish day school for 9 years, this shit is what i grew up w

Old 09.11.2009, 09:51 AM   #33
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

calling it "holocaust" makes one think of the extermination of the jews.

we dont think of the south american genocides as being holocausts but they still were. they were planned executions & tortures of an unwanted population. the numbers were smaller, but it was still drastic. what about in urugway where like 1 in 4 or something were tortured. maybe im in correct in that number, i wrote a paper about that way back when. i just remember that it was a drastic statistic.

Old 09.11.2009, 09:54 AM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
TRhe Spanish killed more than the British ever
Old 09.11.2009, 09:55 AM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
we dont think of the south american genocides as being holocausts but they still were. they were planned executions & tortures of an unwanted population. the numbers were smaller, but it was still drastic. what about in urugway where like 1 in 4 or something were tortured. maybe im in correct in that number, i wrote a paper about that way back when. i just remember that it was a drastic statistic.

eh, i come from that wonderful continent, i don't need a reminder! trust me i know all about that shit.

i still blame the english though.

IT'S ALL ENGLAND'S FAULT.

anyway i'm now caffeinated & must temporarily depart the board. but thanks for the wake-up.
Old 09.11.2009, 09:55 AM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
TRhe Spanish killed more than the British ever

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ENGLAND = THE GREAT SATAN.

africa. india. china. indonesia. the mediterranean. america.

fo' sho'
Old 09.11.2009, 09:57 AM   #37
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
eh, i come from that wonderful continent, i don't need a reminder! trust me i know all about that shit.

i still blame the english though.

IT'S ALL ENGLAND'S FAULT.

anyway i'm now caffeinated & must temporarily depart the board. but thanks for the wake-up.

next time, don't use us or coffee, try some chewing some of them coca leaves

Old 09.11.2009, 10:03 AM   #38
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ENGLAND = THE GREAT SATAN.

africa. india. china. indonesia. the mediterranean. america.

fo' sho'

You forgot Ireland. And, uh, the North of England.

Anyway. FUCK OFF.

Quote:
Old 09.11.2009, 10:03 AM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Old 09.11.2009, 11:47 AM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

now, what to do with this one? granted, her name is semen, ya. but internal testes don't make the man, or do they?

I say we send her off to the UK for further testing.

also, while searching her name, google thought that I might like this instead: http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

I don't, but you might.

in case you don't like clicking:
Quote:
Description:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth