Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page fuck voting
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2014, 02:02 AM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
excellent article & thanks for sharing!

of course i'm going to blame you and other quitters for the results. see the article above. i won't be nice. the next time you complain about police brutality or discrimination against minorities or lack of economic opportunities in your LA hood, i will do it all over again. and if you keep mocking people who vote i will keep throwing rocks at your head.

speaking of games, you're in the same game! even if you refuse to look at the board-- even more than i am. i live in the sticks building a kind of libertarian utopia, but i nevertheless remain civically engaged.

you in spite of your holy postures are much more dependent than i am on government-- tuition rates, teacher's salaries & benefits, education policies, curricula, etc.-- it all flows down to you. same with living in a big city with its myriad rules and taxes and fees. you may say you don't play the game, but the game plays you anyway and it plays you hard.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2014, 05:07 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Keep hearing all these pundits, analysts, and talking heads trying to figure out the election. How could Democrats lose big in "blue" states? How could Democrats lose when unemployment is down to something resembling normal and the stock market is at record highs? Simply. White people could care less so long as there is a n*****r in the White House, period. They resent it and are threatened by it in an existential way. We've seen this before. This was the wave that ended Reconstruction in 1876. This was the Nixon Revolution as so many white people resented the Civil Rights movement. This was "Compassionate Conservativism" take over in the 2000s as white people felt threatened by the gains of "minorities" in the boom of the 90s when Reaganomics had tried so damned hard to keep "minorities" in "their place"...

I personally guarantee that an elitists, rich, white man will be in the White House in January 2017.

White people are fighting with their last gasp to maintain "white superiority" and thankfully sheer demographics are against them. The majority of Americans under 15 are NOT white people, in this I have hope for my middle age.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth