Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.25.2010, 05:06 PM   #33561
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
say no more say no more
That's the only problem with crypto. He shows more so he should say more.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:26 PM   #33562
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Is it that surprising? Don't all of us gays hang with mad models? Crytpo's faghag squad runs deep.

well no.
most of them wish they could but end up hanging with people like me.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:48 PM   #33563
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Is it that surprising? Don't all of us gays hang with mad models? Crytpo's faghag squad runs deep.

Not gay, brah
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:50 PM   #33564
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
Not gay, brah

don't believe it, bromo. ain't nobody but queers got that many bitches. well, queers and hugh hefner.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 10:29 PM   #33565
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
don't believe it, bromo. ain't nobody but queers got that many bitches. well, queers and hugh hefner.

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 11:03 PM   #33566
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

"is that you apu? time has ravaged your once-useful good looks" - jasper beardly
i like this.
Old 11.25.2010, 11:51 PM   #33567
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

remove the $$$$$$ and the girls go bye bye (if he isn't gay)
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:04 AM   #33568
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was the coke?

Either way, I hang with models too, I just don't post pictures.

Or do cocain.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:21 AM   #33569
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Ahhh. Blow attracts just about anyone, especially models. I GET IT NOW. Hipster-ass crypto giving out mephedrone & fentanyl speedballs for that model tip.

BTW, I miss your ass, crypto. mad love to the steez-king. i envy your swag.

Old 11.26.2010, 12:34 AM   #33570
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
satan said she did cocaine. this was a while after she knew she was pregnant.

and she also smokes cigs and pot.

but i learned something from her, it doesn't matter. because she's a badass and everyone is just like giving her all this shit and being dicks.

just aswell since her baby is just a pillow she stuffed up her top and took photos of.

wait? did i say that? shh... i didn't really say that. you all heard me. i didn't say anything.

besides. i could be wrong. i could be totally wrong and she could prove it undeniably.

but still, the facts would be that i really don't care that much. it would make me look at least somewhat foolish. i can still accept this though. i shall take the risk.

most likely satan will tell me she "doesn't need to prove shit" to some "dick" such as myself. and indeed she doesn't.

but you know what? at the risk of being proved wrong and flamed by a whole load of people who want to jump on the "flame kinn" bandwagon because they already have bad blood with me for me trolling them in the past - i am still just going to post this post and let it lie.

even if she was to show me up completely, and that 3 piece all girl band she's also in were to all kick my ass, well then it wouldn't matter since that band doesn't exist and therefore as only fictional entities cannot physically administer an asskicking... but ... wait.. what was i saying? nevermind. oh yeah, i was saying that i'll just take the risk of putting this out there. because satan is faking being pregnant. if i am somehow wrong about this you can all quote these words over and over and just FLAME the fuck out of me like i'm a jew in an Auschwitz incinerator. you can all just TROLL me ceaselessly and senselessly. troll over and over again until i'm reduced from the level of regular poster to hated outcast to joke all the way down to the very bottom (this being the state known as 'sway'). you can call me a turdburgaler, you can call me whatever. i'll make no reply. i'll passively remain silent.

i can imagine it. satan would strike first, then people here that hate me the most - those being symbol man, tesla would jump in with relish. then a slew of other minor players who i have offended to a lesser degree would take aim. i can think of ddd, glice and knox as being on this list, and probably a whole load of others i can't remember and/or are oblivious to having offended. pretty much everyone (excepting the few who already have came to the same conclusion as myself) would join in the fray. it would be a lolbath, of lolocaustic proportions. perhaps my imagination is running wild and it would pass with less hoopla. impossible to tell at this point.

at its worst, it would rally the board against me, and would suddenly endow posters with the confidence to strike back with trolls against anything i said from then on, safe in the knowledge i had previously been ganged up upon and would not be defended. this would perhaps be doing me a favour, as i would be inclined to post less and thus waste less time than i do now here.

still, whatever happens, the temptation is just to unboring to resist. i'm like a drunken russian military commander with terminal cancer, the nuclear launch codes, a bottle of whiskey, a pistol and a lonely shift in a missle silo. i mean why the fuck not?

anyway if you want to check for yourself go search for the pictures she posted in this thread and then look at the dates they were posted. its all there man!

(ps. i dont mean to sound like i am some untrollable macho guy with this post. i am imminently trollable. i am not trying to say that saying any of this will make me a sacred cow or something. please feel free to troll or whatever you like.)
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:50 AM   #33571
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
satan said she did cocaine. this was a while after she knew she was pregnant.

and she also smokes cigs and pot.

but i learned something from her, it doesn't matter. because she's a badass and everyone is just like giving her all this shit and being dicks.

just aswell since her baby is just a pillow she stuffed up her top and took photos of.

wait? did i say that? shh... i didn't really say that. you all heard me. i didn't say anything.

besides. i could be wrong. i could be totally wrong and she could prove it undeniably.

but still, the facts would be that i really don't care that much. it would make me look at least somewhat foolish. i can still accept this though. i shall take the risk.

most likely satan will tell me she "doesn't need to prove shit" to some "dick" such as myself. and indeed she doesn't.

but you know what? at the risk of being proved wrong and flamed by a whole load of people who want to jump on the "flame kinn" bandwagon because they already have bad blood with me for me trolling them in the past - i am still just going to post this post and let it lie.

even if she was to show me up completely, and that 3 piece all girl band she's also in were to all kick my ass, well then it wouldn't matter since that band doesn't exist and therefore as only fictional entities cannot physically administer an asskicking... but ... wait.. what was i saying? nevermind. oh yeah, i was saying that i'll just take the risk of putting this out there. because satan is faking being pregnant. if i am somehow wrong about this you can all quote these words over and over and just FLAME the fuck out of me like i'm a jew in an Auschwitz incinerator. you can all just TROLL me ceaselessly and senselessly. troll over and over again until i'm reduced from the level of regular poster to hated outcast to joke all the way down to the very bottom (this being the state known as 'sway'). you can call me a turdburgaler, you can call me whatever. i'll make no reply. i'll passively remain silent.

i can imagine it. satan would strike first, then people here that hate me the most - those being symbol man, tesla would jump in with relish. then a slew of other minor players who i have offended to a lesser degree would take aim. i can think of ddd, glice and knox as being on this list, and probably a whole load of others i can't remember and/or are oblivious to having offended. pretty much everyone (excepting the few who already have came to the same conclusion as myself) would join in the fray. it would be a lolbath, of lolocaustic proportions. perhaps my imagination is running wild and it would pass with less hoopla. impossible to tell at this point.

at its worst, it would rally the board against me, and would suddenly endow posters with the confidence to strike back with trolls against anything i said from then on, safe in the knowledge i had previously been ganged up upon and would not be defended. this would perhaps be doing me a favour, as i would be inclined to post less and thus waste less time than i do now here.

still, whatever happens, the temptation is just to unboring to resist. i'm like a drunken russian military commander with terminal cancer, the nuclear launch codes, a bottle of whiskey, a pistol and a lonely shift in a missle silo. i mean why the fuck not?

anyway if you want to check for yourself go search for the pictures she posted in this thread and then look at the dates they were posted. its all there man!

Why must you troll so fucking hard with so few entertaining posts(this is coming from me, a total fucking useless troll)? What's been up your ass, ni'k? Regardless of your thoughts/suspicions regarding Satan's pregnancy, who fucking cares? You don't 'know' tanky and therefore, it needs not be your concern.

Please, stop trolling. I know you'll get bites but it's just not funny anymore, or rather, it never was.

For your own benefit, get your shit together. I fear for your mental health and I do care about you, kid. You helped me through various difficult situations in my life and listened to my insane ramblings when I really needed someone to.

Old 11.26.2010, 12:55 AM   #33572
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
do not understand.

are you saying i have mental health problems because i didnt just remain silent about my suspicions?

hell no. if its true its just too funny not to say. if im wrong then im wrong and its just a waste of time. there's nothing to lose anyway. in fact even if i am wrong it will probably still be funny.

also, i'll politely decline your condescending faux concern, particularly considering your own posts and the level of drug use/sanity they imply.
Old 11.26.2010, 01:10 AM   #33573
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

Quote:

are you saying i have mental health problems because i didnt just remain silent about my suspicions?

No. It just has to do with a general decline in your level of severity and sincerity in your posts. remember when you didn't spout completely incoherent garbage all the time.

Quote:
also, i'll politely decline your condescending faux concern, particularly considering your own posts and the level of drug use/sanity they imply.

I didn't say I didn't have my own problems. We're all fucked up beyond belief. I am however clean and serene and living life without medications happily. I'll leave you to troll as hard as you can, ni'k. I was trying to be polite about it. Now, I'll just ignore the psychobabble.

Old 11.26.2010, 01:12 AM   #33574
kinn
the destroyed room

severity?

and i dont consider "sincerity" of syg posts an indicator of sanity.

thanks for leaving me alone from now on then.
Old 11.26.2010, 01:12 AM   #33575
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
fuck trolling satan, how the hell do you type such long ass posts and expect to get away with it.

this is the internet, muthafucka; abbreviate or diiiiiiie like a biiitch!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 01:15 AM   #33576
kinn
the destroyed room

yeah

i should make another post about that.

its been brought to my attention by numerous users on the syg.

that long posts get them very upset.

they seem to lack the ability to discern for themselves if they should read a post or not. they seem to be under the impression that when someone makes a post that is long, this is intended as a fascistic order, a demand is being made upon them that they MUST read the entire post.

it has been brought to my attention how very very distressing this situation is for a lot of you. finding yourself in a position were you can chose to read or not read a post that is long is an oppressive imposition that is entirely the posters fault and not users.

oh, have mercy upon me, for i knew not what i did.
Old 11.26.2010, 01:20 AM   #33577
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
okay nik. because you would know if i do cocaine. and you would know if i was pregnant or not, because youre someone i consider a friend and see on a regular basis out there in the big scary real world. i sure used to do cocaine. i havent done cocaine in about a year.i smoke pot and cigarettes, so what. and. i posted a fucking ultradsound but whatever you say.....you can go thru and "look at the dates" and look at the picturs i posted? theyre gone. i fuckin deleted em, just to spite you. so you can just try and piss me off, gather up the "evidence" all you want but i don't care. the fetus doesnt care. NO ONE FUCKING CARES, mr sour grapes

and im not in a band, i was, but it was pretty much a fake band that never played out and we just had fun playing ramones songs and whatever stupid jams at my friends apartment so youd be right to say that we dont exist because its true. we dont. maybe im just a figment of your imagination and im really a 46 year old balding man with a beer gut in homer alaska. the world may never know.
no one would fucking fake being pregnant, you know why? IT SUCKS. i have never been in more physical discomfort in my life, there is a war being fought inside my body and i cant wait to get this little prick out of me. physically i almost feel like i should have had an abortion but i want the poor thing. it will be adored. so until then i will put up with being a fat fucking miserable cow.
i asked chabib to delete my account because i really have no use for idiot trolls like yourself . do you hear? you're USELESS, i don't even want the ability to come back to this fucking place but until then i will go off on every single one of you
Old 11.26.2010, 01:22 AM   #33578
kinn
the destroyed room

you posted that you did cocaine. long after you knew you were "pregnant". so that's something you said, on the board.

also i can go to google image search and type in ultra sound too.

see in the other thread, were you attacked me for saying you didn't want to quit smoking and were just making excuses, genteel was PMing me and he said he believed it was fake. so then i did a quick search and found the pics you posted, cos i was curious, and it was so obvious.

and otherwise-

lol.

just lol.
Old 11.26.2010, 01:28 AM   #33579
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
the fetus doesn't care about yr long rants kimm WTF is yr fascist imperial directive gunnar doo bout them apples??!!

whatever yr gunnar doo, I bettle bee 300 wpm clakity click.

hyperspeed keyboard function altF4
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 01:29 AM   #33580
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan
i fuckin deleted em, just to spite you.

lol.

just lol.
1179157916291669167616771678 1679 168016811682168917291779 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth