Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2016, 05:55 AM   #40001
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
0555 and I'm out the door for a 3 mile walk......what are the rest of you Sonic Slackers doing?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2016, 08:31 AM   #40002
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I was just waking up at that time....with a sinus headache. Now I'm at work.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2016, 05:10 PM   #40003
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^hope the headache is better......so, what is work? produce or dogs/animals??
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2016, 08:33 AM   #40004
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Trucking! I run the fleet.
Old 05.06.2016, 08:58 AM   #40005
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
you ever take a shower, cut the water on, and then it sprays all over you because you forgot to turn the shower head AWAY from the shower curtain the last time?

FUCKS!! son of a bitch!!!

HATE THAT SHIT!
Old 05.06.2016, 10:30 AM   #40006
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you ever take a shower, cut the water on, and then it sprays all over you because you forgot to turn the shower head AWAY from the shower curtain the last time?

That happens to me when I'm filling up the bucket with water to washoff the feral cat shit from outside my apt window. Because its illegal, I am not going to kill the feral cat, but I am going to help it have an accident and die.

You're not allowed to kill feral cats, which are an invasive nasty species. They should be wiped off the planet like rats and coyotes.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2016, 06:07 PM   #40007
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
I knocked off at 5:00 o clock today after pulling up nasty shit un-vacuumed carpet for this old women to install floors while on the verge of an asthma attack. she got mad at me because I didn't finish. she told me "its only 5 o clock". I wanted to tell her "fuck you and yo mama too, you crazy old hag bitch" while grabbing my dick and shit. life's fun eh? had to pound back a couple 24 ounces and toked a roach when I got home

no, she really pissed me off. fuck her. i'll murder her and bury her in her own backyard with her nasty ass dogs. fucking old cunt.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2016, 06:19 PM   #40008
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
^^wow, im awful. rude and crude. simplistic. but I couldn't help it. I ended up subbing out the rest of that shitty job to a good friend of mine who does tile and floor work. matter of fact, im going to pay him way more than half even though I got it started just to get away from that crazy women.

im free. fist bump.
Old 05.09.2016, 06:33 PM   #40009
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

We put in a walk in shower, it's so big that you don't need a shower curtain, the controls are on the near wall, too, so you can adjust the temp/volume without getting too near the h2o. Major remodel, we put in big solar controlled skylights and 600 pound rated shelves for plants. Getting to be a jungle in there, and we're headed down river to the big citay to check out more exotic houseplants there. Figured we spent enough time in the bathroom that it should be a great room. We enlarged our bedroom about 1.5x, too
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2016, 07:17 PM   #40010
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
We put in a walk in shower, it's so big that you don't need a shower curtain, the controls are on the near wall, too, so you can adjust the temp/volume without getting too near the h2o. Major remodel, we put in big solar controlled skylights and 600 pound rated shelves for plants. Getting to be a jungle in there, and we're headed down river to the big citay to check out more exotic houseplants there. Figured we spent enough time in the bathroom that it should be a great room. We enlarged our bedroom about 1.5x, too

you're gonna love this movie (if you don't love it already)

https://vimeo.com/66720845
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2016, 07:36 PM   #40011
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
^^wow, im awful. rude and crude. simplistic. but I couldn't help it. I ended up subbing out the rest of that shitty job to a good friend of mine who does tile and floor work. matter of fact, im going to pay him way more than half even though I got it started just to get away from that crazy women.

im free. fist bump.

update: I had to be in court today and forgot. fuck it and Oops! i'll just what for the warrant. got no fucking time for court. I got to make money.
Old 05.10.2016, 09:21 PM   #40012
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

holy shit haha! that's behind me but, yeah I've been in showers maybe that big. my I ask what did you pay the tile man? you have tile in that great room right?
Old 05.12.2016, 08:21 AM   #40013
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
but do you also have a record player in your bathroom?

super confusing...
help!

it's a pretty machine
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2016, 08:27 AM   #40014
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
holy shit haha! that's behind me but, yeah I've been in showers maybe that big. my I ask what did you pay the tile man? you have tile in that great room right?

No, we priced out tile, it would have been really expensive for a 6'x5' area, so we went with a faux marble surfacing we got to design ourselves, dark colors looks kind of "agate" like. Half the tile price
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2016, 03:45 PM   #40015
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
im gone at 2k
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2016, 07:38 PM   #40016
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
threelobed.com seems to be down today.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2016, 09:04 AM   #40017
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

This has been a crazy year. My girlfriend's grandma passed 3 weeks ago, this past Sunday my best friend's(friend for 20 years!) dad passed(incredibly unexpected), and Monday my friend's apartment burned down(at least I don'[t have to help him move in July) after he just got back from a festival. After my girlfriend's garndma passed and letting things settle, I was hoping to have a peaceful weekend. I had it alllll planned it. Friday was supposed to be Rhys Chatham, followed by a private night at the Field Museum. Saturday was supposed to be Cindarella ballet. Unfortunately Friday is cancelled, and Saturday's show may need to be rescheduled for Sunday.
Old 05.18.2016, 04:31 PM   #40018
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i'm getting rid of all clocks in the house and will try using them to a minimum

when this can't be avoided (e.g., a cellphone that always displays the fucking hour) i'm switching it to other time zones, like tahiti, or one of the 9 or so russian ones.

fuck you, matrix.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2016, 06:02 AM   #40019
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Last night was At the Drive In. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I rushed everything(didn't eat at all!) and made it literally on time. Walked in with a beer as soon as the drums for Arcarsenal began and had a great time. I didn't see my
Friends the whole show up until the very end. During the closer, One armed scissor, I managed to plow through to the front since everyone was going nuts and during that, I found my friend Yam whom I was giving a ride home after the show...so that was convenient. Shortly after I see him during the chaos, I see my other friend Mike who immediately tosses me up over the crowd. I was crowd surfing at last nights show and it was pretty fucking amazing. Wasn't planning on that at all....I never thought did be doing that.
Old 05.21.2016, 11:10 AM   #40020
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I am tired.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1501190119511991199819992000 2001 200220032004201120512101 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth