Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page advice?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.02.2009, 06:30 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
here a sample of your "no snitching" policy:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...hildprotection

gotta go watch a movie w/ the missus-- seeya!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 06:33 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
is this

your hero?
nah.. just two things two:

a) I would HATE to be the motherfucker in the county with a bunch of paperwork on him, and this info hits the block very fast, then I could find myself one of those 90th percentile folks who get dealt with

b) on a personal level, I hate snitching, and I have NO desire to do it. I don't call the cops, I don't call yo momma, I don't call no body. I either call my boys or I leave that shit alone. Snitching is for people who have no options, no backbone, or give way too much a shit about something that is not their business in the first place.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 06:50 PM   #23
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I would ONLY "snitch" on someone if I knew a person/non-person was being abused/neglected, because any person who would abuse/neglect deserves to be "snitched on," in my opinion.

That said, I don't know what to tell you.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 08:45 PM   #24
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
I would ONLY "snitch" on someone if I knew a person/non-person was being abused/neglected, because any person who would abuse/neglect deserves to be "snitched on," in my opinion.

That said, I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, I mean, I never did snitch in the first place. Just clarifying that. I was, however, tempted...

But in regards to Anngella's comment, in this case I'm talking about a person abusing/neglecting an animal. Which is why I think it may be important. Cats and dogs are innocent and usually not at all offensive.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 08:57 PM   #25
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i mean, some people really trip on being total pussies. and i don't mean pussy in the sexy, juicy, bright pink yummy way, no... i mean it here in the way the other people think about it.

This person really thrives on that.

I still love her.

However, I am not okay with animals being in the equation.

Old 09.02.2009, 08:57 PM   #26
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
this is no question.

call the fuckin' kitty feds.
Old 09.02.2009, 09:01 PM   #27
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
this is no question.

call the fuckin' kitty feds.

I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm starting to feel like a fucking a-hole for wanting to get those cats/that dog out of their hair....

Old 09.02.2009, 09:08 PM   #28
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
don't tell them it was you. just do it. think of the cats/dog
Old 09.02.2009, 09:15 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
This person really thrives on that.

I still love her.

However, I am not okay with animals being in the equation.

well, she sure won't lurve ya back after you out her. godspeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
don't tell them it was you. just do it. think of the cats/dog

i wasn't aware that the animals were suffering-- if they are, then fucking rat out the insane fuckers already.

i thought that the complaint was that the cats shat everywhere and the house stank bla bla bla-- in which case, it's the humans being abused by the animals cuz maybe they like to be shat on or sumthin.

but if they are abusive-- pick up that battleaxe phone of yours. i mean, imagine what that cuntwag shelter employee is doing in his job. fucking shit!

some people dont get animals cuz they love them-- they get animals so they can act out their sick sick issues and make the animals pay.

and now that i think about it, cats can get UTIs from filthy litterboxes-- especially male cats, they fill up and ASSPLODE.

anyway, if you feel strongly about it, go for the fucking kill. kill'em all.
Old 09.02.2009, 10:01 PM   #30
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
pussy = wuss???
Old 09.02.2009, 10:08 PM   #31
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Ummm.....this is not a case of snitching. There is genuine animal abuse going on here. I KNOW you can call this in anonomously. This may cost her a job, but can you seriously stand by and do nothing? ALSO...your friend sounds clinically depressed and may need some help, fast. How to get her to get help? I don't know. You can't just drag her into a mental health clinic but for shit's sake, she must smell like a fucking skankbag. Do her other friends or family notice?
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 11:27 PM   #32
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
well, she sure won't lurve ya back after you out her. godspeed!

i wasn't aware that the animals were suffering-- if they are, then fucking rat out the insane fuckers already.

i thought that the complaint was that the cats shat everywhere and the house stank bla bla bla-- in which case, it's the humans being abused by the animals cuz maybe they like to be shat on or sumthin.

but if they are abusive-- pick up that battleaxe phone of yours. i mean, imagine what that cuntwag shelter employee is doing in his job. fucking shit!

some people dont get animals cuz they love them-- they get animals so they can act out their sick sick issues and make the animals pay.

and now that i think about it, cats can get UTIs from filthy litterboxes-- especially male cats, they fill up and ASSPLODE.

anyway, if you feel strongly about it, go for the fucking kill. kill'em all.

yeah, the whole fucking point is that animals are suffering.

I'm not ratting out my friend, I'm ratting out her roommate who neglects her animals and is about to get another one.

But inevitably, if her roommate looses her job at an animal shelter, my friend will not be able to afford her rent.

however, my friend is not doing anything about the situation because she doesn't want to start a confrontation....

Old 09.02.2009, 11:29 PM   #33
Satan
invito al cielo

yeah you for sure need to call animal control or whatevs
Old 09.02.2009, 11:29 PM   #34
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Ummm.....this is not a case of snitching. There is genuine animal abuse going on here. I KNOW you can call this in anonomously. This may cost her a job, but can you seriously stand by and do nothing? ALSO...your friend sounds clinically depressed and may need some help, fast. How to get her to get help? I don't know. You can't just drag her into a mental health clinic but for shit's sake, she must smell like a fucking skankbag. Do her other friends or family notice?

Yeah, my friend is ridiculously depressed. As in, not functioning. But that's a whole other story. I love her to death, and I've been sticking by her. However, it's not okay if she doesn't take the initiative to have a real confrontation about the way that her roommate is neglecting the animals.

her roommate is the really messed up one. i lived with her. it was a terrible experience.

Old 09.02.2009, 11:37 PM   #35
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
did I see a young wesley willis in this thread?!
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2009, 11:53 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend

however, my friend is not doing anything about the situation because she doesn't want to start a confrontation....

i got that.

by "outing her" meant to her sucky roommies.

throw the bitch out in the street i say! ha!

well, no. you're shoving her into a confrontation that she can't handle. good! maybe she'll grow some ovaries.

by the way, i find spineless people like that utterly repugnant. like human slugs. they give me the willies.

so rat them out anonymously. call pretending to be a neighbor, or the UPS man, or something.

don't they have a landlord? fucking shit...
Old 09.02.2009, 11:55 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
pussy = wuss???

yes, but it's kinda weak. it's like-- seinfeld episodes feature the word "wuss".

"QUIT BEING SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY!", on the other hand, just has an incomparable sound to it.
Old 09.03.2009, 12:18 AM   #38
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Using female genitalia as a pejorative is just as fair as using male genitalia as a pejorative, you prick/cunt.

Not addressing this to anyone particularly. Just saying.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 12:20 AM   #39
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
oh i have no objection to the use of the word pussy - but as a polite alternative, one might use wuss. wasn;t someone asking that? in case they were in front of a friends grandma?
Old 09.03.2009, 12:29 AM   #40
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Put some pressure on her. Dont tip toe around the subject, and say something, even if its snide half-ass passive agressive bullshit. Just something to make it aware that her incompetence is being noticed. If its not how you are to be so near to confrontation, then change how you are for this occasion. Otherwise you gotta zip it, right? But you care, so...choose one.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth