Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Show Your Bones
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.15.2006, 07:54 PM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I have always defended a liking for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs; for the most part, I love Karen O's voice, and Fever to Tell was an enjoyable album in its rawness and simplicity. Not a terribly innovative band, but they were 'fun' to listen to, and their aspirations didn't overstep the merits of their music.

I've just listened to Show Your Bones, and I hereby rescind every positive remark I've ever made about them. They can hereby suck perspiring donkey sack.

To the members of SY who will never read this, and would rightly disregard my peon opinion anyhow: You're scaring me. Whatever hallucinogenic substances you are digesting that are inspiring your choices of bands to tour with, they are not the good kind. Surely you have been advised that you never buy ingestable goods from men named Slim. Stop it. Stop it now.

i agree with the first two paragraphs entirely, SYB is an appalling record, but everything before it was good. and about the touring, i think SY is just about making money now, it's too late for them to quit but too soon to retire, same goes for their records, i think they're trying to boost their sales basically, and i think the SYRs etc are just to sugar the bitter pill for the sake of the hardcore fans.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 09:37 PM   #22
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
There albums are horrid except for the Master EP. Fever to Tell sounds to clean or something. Anyways the DVD is great, seriously pick it up, you ll find something to enjoy on their...
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 10:52 PM   #23
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
honestly, i thought they were kinda listenable when i spotted a video of theirs.... but that singer freaked me out pretty much instantly. i think i just hate primadonnas, and i never got to listen to any full album so...
Old 06.16.2006, 04:34 AM   #24
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I liked Fever to Tell, I own that album and the Master EP as well.

I liked the new record, but not enough to buy it.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 04:36 AM   #25
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
show your bones took me a few listens to get into it where fever to tell didnt, and i love show your bones now - its class
Old 06.16.2006, 06:02 AM   #26
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh that album is shit.

unlistenable. can't stand her overproduced overpolished countried out vocals.

pig vomit.

YES YES YES
that's true

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2006, 12:21 PM   #27
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
i',m so hammered i love the first line other then thet she can suck yaaa the big because your body is my body i wont tell anbody if you want to use my body go for it yea

truncy i'm so there i love you n stuff b ut yaaaa we gotta kik ass too grrrr

uh, I think your talking about We Are Scientists there.
LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth