Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Story of Frederick the Ghost
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.22.2009, 03:53 AM   #1
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
Lads and lasses, I will tell you of a dream I once had. It was in the summer of '97. I distinctly remember this because I was dying of pneumonia at the time, and, well, thank God up in heaven that they aided my health. Thank God for the health system in this country of mine, I do declare.

This dream was, in fact, tied to my sickness, in a roundabout way. I dreamed that a ghost was inhabiting my body. As if I were possessed, taken over by this... being. It was a very frightening thing. He made me do things I would have never imagined I had the courage in myself to do. I talked to a ladybug and became its friend, for example. This ladybug, he (for the ladybug was male, not a lady, as the name so logically suggests) told me of his homeless life. He starved every day of his life. He was a poor slum bug, that. I tried to help him. I gave him crumbs of my bread. He offered no thanks. I quickly squashed the bug. Do you know what happened next? The bug turned into a beautiful dove and it flew away, off into the distance.

Now I have a secret. Everything I just told you is true. I lied when I told you all the events that have taken place with the ladybug and the ghost were a dream. The ghost, see, transformed this ladybug into a dove. This ghost was a magician in a past life. A very powerful warlock. He could do dreadful things, if he truly wished to do so, but for the most part, he has decided to commit acts of kindness. He turns my pumpkins in my pumpkin patch into instant pumpkin pie, as well. He's a very good ghost.

See, this all relates to dreaming, because I met this fine fellow in the dream world.. he followed me back into reality, lonely, looking for a friend. I tried to say no out of fear, but he convinced me he would aid me in life. So there you have it. That is how I became possessed by Frederick the ghost.

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 04:01 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 04:05 AM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
very creative.

B+
Old 05.22.2009, 04:24 AM   #4
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses

pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 05:30 AM   #5
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 05:51 AM   #6
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
"Then I woke up...and it wasn't a dream."
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2009, 08:31 AM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

CAP'T HOWDY? IS THAT YOU?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2009, 04:17 AM   #8
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome noise tape

oh that is so cute!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth