Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.23.2013, 12:01 PM   #5341
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Man, Dark Souls is like they tailor made a game perfectly to my taste. Maybe in my top3 of all time, top10 for sure.

This man knows a fine game.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2013, 08:41 AM   #5342
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Dead Space 3. Excellent game.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2013, 03:20 PM   #5343
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
It was I.
Yes. It is on the 360.
Buy it.
It's been out for a while and they're cheap as fug on Amazon.
and yes. it's fucking amazing(fantasy so you should dig it).
My ps3 fucked up and doesn't acknowledge discs so I still haven't beaten it yet...and I don't want to start a new file. But so far it's like Demon Souls' which I fucking loved except open world and a bit tougher(which is a good thing). It also features a few more classes...which is cool. Even though you can really customize yer character. You can make a fucking battlemage if you really want to....though it'll probably take a lot of time.

The game requires a lot of patience(2/3 difficulty 1/3 gameplay). This isn't your typical hack n slash. You constantly have to watch your stamina for defending yourself and attacking....it's can sound annoying....but this game really makes you think and strategize parts....even though you will get the point where you memorize shit because of how many times you restart...but you must always remember to stay chill....if your frustrated with this game while playing it....you're probably going to get nowhere.

This game will probably make you cry and ragequit. But that's the beauty of it....you go back own that shit up and fuck pound your chest like a motherfucking silverback when you kick a boss' ass. So yeah....it's highly recommended.

It hasn't made me rage quit yet, some times it exasperating and maybe twice in the game so far (I'm fighting the Four Kings) I've felt I've died unfairly, but I've died thousands of times, it's part and parcel of playing the game, and if you die it's because you aren't good enough, but given time you will be good enough.
One thing I love about this game is how exciting it is to progress, like when you were a kid and even getting as far as the first boss on the first level was a crazy adrenalin pumping acheivment, so it is with Dark Souls when you venture in to a new area and don't get killed in the first minute.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2013, 08:49 AM   #5344
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
heheh...progress in this game is really rewarding and totally addictive. Hence why I can't play games like this during the week. I have a schedule I should be keeping up with and video games destroy all schedules.
Old 07.17.2013, 12:31 AM   #5345
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2013, 09:06 PM   #5346
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

this game is so deep. I'm downloading it now and playing it until I have to go to work....hopefully....shiiiitiititititi so excited! So many teams! Best crossover fghting game ever.
Old 08.02.2013, 10:16 PM   #5347
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.04.2013, 06:41 AM   #5348
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

this game is so deep. I'm downloading it now and playing it until I have to go to work....hopefully....shiiiitiititititi so excited! So many teams! Best crossover fghting game ever.

Fuck. I do NOT remember cancelling moves to be this strict and difficult. Time to spend HOURS UPON HOURS in training mode. Links are hard too....but I'm still pretty n00b to that.

This is kind of crap. Now I really have to learn to double-tap ALL the buttons...and not just for certain combos -_-
Old 08.05.2013, 08:16 AM   #5349
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD

I just bought an Xbox and Shenmue (amongst others) simultaneously playing FFVIII /nolife
Old 08.05.2013, 11:21 AM   #5350
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

hehe...I've been wanting to start a new RPG. I was going to do FFVII or VIII but I need something new. I htink I will buy FFIX this weekend and finally beat that....
Old 08.05.2013, 11:49 AM   #5351
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD

I just bought an Xbox and Shenmue (amongst others) simultaneously playing FFVIII /nolife
I played the original Shemnu for Sega Dreamcast, it was one of the greatest games I had ever played. The environments were superbly designed, the graphics fantastic, and the casual free-for-all yet being carried by the pace of a small mystery-thriller. What a great game! I always wanted to play the XBox version just to see what else happened.

As to Zelda for SNES, that is probably in the top-5 games of all time. Epic storyline. Elaborate environment. Challenging levels. Cool tools and weapons. In the 8-16-32-64 bit eras, that was the top!

Old 08.05.2013, 12:03 PM   #5352
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

As for adventure games. The Zelda series are easily at the top. I'm a bit sad I didn't get to play some of the newer games....In fact...I' ma bit sad I am missing out on so much gaming. New games do not keep me sucked in anymore....I mean...besides fighting games for these past two years and revisiting a few titles....the last time I had a hardcore gaming marathon with a new(new to me) game was Chrono Trigger and Phantasy Star 4(those games are like 20 years old!) and that shit was like two years ago!
Old 08.05.2013, 12:06 PM   #5353
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Its interesting, the new games have the best graphics and designs, and yet I like to play them least of all. I can watch people play them, and enjoy that more than before, but just can't get into playing them. I stopped playing "new" games around 2006. Now I just play SNES emulators.

Old 08.06.2013, 03:05 PM   #5354
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I've been playing Shiren The Wanderer for DS, it's my first time playing a roguelike, it's interesting and frustrating in equal measure.

Also started NG+ in Dark Souls, and am about to enter The Depths
Old 08.15.2013, 05:08 PM   #5355
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

fuck. I really need to get my ps3 fixed. Still playing CVS2.

As for new games. There's just not that much replay value anymore. FUck these achievements and tedious collecting, give me actual awesome stuff to do. Games are bland...and I feel so bad missing out on actual gems of this generation because I"m so skeptical....and those games aren't cheap. Eitherway....I need to get back to spending time with my console. I guess this is a good time to start playing ps3 games since they're cheaper....hahaha. Also.....3DS is going get it's own fund. I need one. I miss handhelds. It seems to be the console of choice for RPGs....sooo.....yeah.
Old 08.15.2013, 05:14 PM   #5356
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

and trying to get the hang of linking Hibiki's LP->MPxxqcfP LP to MP is sooo hard.
Old 08.16.2013, 07:01 PM   #5357
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Got this from GOG a while ago and started it this week, so far it's enjoyable although run of the mill

Old 08.20.2013, 02:49 AM   #5358
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'm playing Fallout:New Vegas on a borrowed XBOX360

that game is wicked fun

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2013, 11:09 PM   #5359
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

[IMG]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg/250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg[/IMG]

beautiful game. It's a shame I didn't play this earlier. I love how you have to use the brush and stuff. and those backgrounds! Love the style....seriously. The art is pretty elegant.

I also bought Lumines on PSN.
Old 09.22.2013, 09:07 AM   #5360
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

After body/head we went to a little barcade....I was the asshole to run the SF cab and go undefeated. UNDEFEATED IN LEXINGTON!
218258265266267 268 269270271278 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth